dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did they fix farmer. when she was next to farm. i talk to her and after little animation. the game itself crash and i try again and again it crash

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It does work on the current version from the OP I have, but Milk (Sana's mom) is broken when you talk to her.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
I have the same problem as others have mentioned the second scene of Milk (Sana's mom) breastfeeding the kids the game crashes.
Is there a fix yet?

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
So after doing some research I recommend using the Atlas translation patch if you want a more original story, the furnacentr patch completely changes the game from netorare to netorase, which is NOT how Sana was initially. Happy fapping.
I can't seem to find Atlas translation

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
Probably he wrong place to ask but do anyone know where you can download ぼくとママとしょうたくん ;I, Mom and Shota-kun. As it seems there only Sana’a and Nampa forums but not this game. Much help would be appreciated

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
I need help, the game is giving me this error “script ‘window_message’line 346: nomethoderror Occurred

updefined method ‘upcase’ for new:nilclass

when I go to beach and choose the non netorare path

D

Deleted member 742088

Are there unused assets included with the game? I'm looking through and I'm seeing things I've never found in game (a scene with a goblin(?), pregnant bar owner, cow girl (not Sana) portraits, etc.). Am I just blind or unlucky in finding these?

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
Are there unused assets included with the game? I'm looking through and I'm seeing things I've never found in game (a scene with a goblin(?), pregnant bar owner, cow girl (not Sana) portraits, etc.). Am I just blind or unlucky in finding these?
I think there just unused

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This game has incest i heard is it true does she have sex with her sons she gave birth to ?
The kids end up being taken care of by Sana's mom in a house outside of town. Never saw any interaction with Sana. Not sure what incest you mean, its mostly NTR scenes.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
that sucks i think only 1 of this guy games had incest then
there is another, i think it's bakana imouto: 10 days bitch. the name is someting like that, but it wasnt translated and is brother incest, beside all the NTR

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes