Jul 30, 2018
I added a few more fixes and repacked my patch above Furnace's translation patch.
Let me know if something went wrong.
I also added a changelog file.
Some might say I spent a bit too much time on this game :rolleyes:

Added:
- The 'Ctrl' key now hides the text window and the stat window
- The 'Z' key (qwerty) or 'R' key (rpgmaker) now displays the current day & time

Fixes for:
- Some events appearing when they shouldn't (study, vegetables) or the opposite (cow guy)
- Fixed Sana's display name
- Translated the stats' window to 'Frustration' and 'Lewdness'
- Sana's hospital dialogue should pop properly now.

Notes:
- Saves may not be backward compatible with an unpatched game.

Credit to Furnacentr for the translation, from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/post-2008740
There is no patch before your patch to be install right ?
Vanilla game then your patch then i'm ready to go right ?

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
This is the same error you will get without the patch. Can you check if the patch is correctly applied?
If it's ok, send me a save file and I'll check it.

Yeah, I used the vainilla game from OP and your patch and still got the problem.
Here's the save

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Thank you.
I found a bug for the children. And I had also forgotten to update Milk's events in the recollection room.
The new patch v4 is on my previous post. In your case, to see the children you'll need to impregnate Sana once more though (not by the MC).
Sorry for the trouble. Tell me if you still have some issues.

Fixes (V4):
- Children *still* not appearing in the nursery (It should be good now).
- Milk's breastfeeding bug in the recollection room

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you.
I found a bug for the children. And I had also forgotten to update Milk's events in the recollection room.
The new patch v4 is on my previous post. In your case, to see the children you'll need to impregnate Sana once more though (not by the MC).
Sorry for the trouble. Tell me if you still have some issues.

Fixes (V4):
- Children *still* not appearing in the nursery (It should be good now).
- Milk's breastfeeding bug in the recollection room
Thank you

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Keep seeing this game pop up, just wondering is this a long game?
Game’s Story is pretty short and straightforward, Unlocking H-Scenes are a bit of a hassle but it’s worth it IMO.

Edit: Also wish Nampa Bitch will get proper translation too....

Last edited:

norogodod

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any information on a translation project for this and Nampa?
Hey, regarding the translation of the Sana Game, there is one linked earlier here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve just played it through and found it to be a pretty good translation. There are some small errors like a boy is referred to as “give ITEM to her” instead of him. But that Pretty much it ;)

The gallery is pre unlocked for the most part (which it is by default from the original Japanese version when reached the final ending). There are still a few gallery scenes to unlock which you can get some clues to on how to unlock by visiting the “empty slots” in the gallery. Unfortunately I was very confused by two of the clues due to most likely translation.
I rewrote them here:

You just get the base v1.5b and copy paste the files in the root directory and you are set to go.

I’m currently working on a GoogleSheet which could act as a kind of walkthrough. It’s not finished yet, but I can share it if it is of interest. Just hit me up!

Noro

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Hey, regarding the translation of the Sana Game, there is one linked earlier here:
I’ve just played it through and found it to be a pretty good translation. There are some small errors like a boy is referred to as “give ITEM to her” instead of him. But that Pretty much it ;)

The gallery is pre unlocked for the most part (which it is by default from the original Japanese version when reached the final ending). There are still a few gallery scenes to unlock which you can get some clues to on how to unlock by visiting the “empty slots” in the gallery. Unfortunately I was very confused by two of the clues due to most likely translation.
I rewrote them here:

You just get the base v1.5b and copy paste the files in the root directory and you are set to go.

I’m currently working on a GoogleSheet which could act as a kind of walkthrough. It’s not finished yet, but I can share it if it is of interest. Just hit me up!

Noro
can you link it to me, please?

Cbum

Mar 7, 2018
I added a few more fixes and repacked my patch above Furnace's translation patch.
Let me know if something went wrong.
I also added a changelog file.
I can't seem to download the patch here, it just opens up a new tab filled with gibberish.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes