dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did they fix the crash problem. when she go to see cows. there will be a NTR scenes. but it crash the game.

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
No but you can only take Sana as a partymember with you to not get cucked.
Or more precisly, the third partymember skills make you get cucked.
so basically just go solo and keep sana's horniness down will give you vanilla ending or will sana still tell you that the baby might not yours?

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I made a fix for :
- Milk's breastfeeding bug
- Kids not popping (if you've impregnated Sana yourself at least once)

Notes:
- Only illegitimate kids seem to appear (not the MC's). This seems by design.
- If using an previous save, for the the kids' fix, you need to start from the scratch (not a pregnant Sana).
- Some dialogues in the Nursery look like they're still MTL.
- As I understand it, the dialogue in hospital about "weak semen" should only happen with the MC's kid, but it's not clear. (I didn't touch this part)
- Saves may not be backward compatible with the game without the fix.

Install : extract in game directory, overwrite when prompted

Edit: fix zip name.
Edit2: file removed. See new patch below.

Last edited:

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I added a few more fixes and repacked my patch above Furnace's translation patch.
Let me know if something went wrong.
I also added a changelog file.
Some might say I spent a bit too much time on this game :rolleyes:

Edit: patch file version 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit to Furnacentr for the translation, from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/post-2008740

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Does this fix the game crash when talking to Sana's mom in the house while feeding the kids?

nyankobig

Aug 9, 2018
can any one help?
I'm trying to do vanilla run, want to do that before I go NTR route. I've beat pretty much all quests in the forest including boss and game doesnt want to progress.
Kept frustration and lewdness under (or equal to) 0, slept with her always. Am with Sana 100% of the time (dont even disband party), Kyle (red head ntr guy) was never added to the party.

Some of the dialogs
Yoneda morning: "Goodbye..."
Minota: crotch milk
Margaret: "I'm bored of these earings"
Kyle's dad: "Need to find new job"
Mayor: seven times active
Sun: "You have wonderful wife"
Yoneda evening house: "Fu,I'm tired today"
Minota: "Wanna grab drink?"
Margaret: "There's nothing to do..."
Kyle:"Hi" (sushi)
Rose: "Please have a drink"

RealFredDurst

Nov 28, 2020
Is the game stuck at this super small resolution? I can make it full-screen, but it keeps the resolution of when it was windowed. It's stuck at 640x480p.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I still get crashes with Sana's mom scene and the kids won't show up in her house (This is the error that shows up)
This is the same error you will get without the patch. Can you check if the patch is correctly applied?
If it's ok, send me a save file and I'll check it.

can any one help?
I'm trying to do vanilla run, want to do that before I go NTR route. I've beat pretty much all quests in the forest including boss and game doesnt want to progress.
Kept frustration and lewdness under (or equal to) 0, slept with her always. Am with Sana 100% of the time (dont even disband party), Kyle (red head ntr guy) was never added to the party.
To move on, you should clear each quest at least once. After you've cleared all 4 quests in an area, talk to the sheriff. He will give you a set of quests for the next area (wood > cave > beach > mountain).
Also, Sana will say something whenever you go back to town after doing all quests. And you'll get a new event when sleeping with Sana after the sheriff's talk for clearing each area.
You can take Kyle in the group without fear as long as you keep her stats low.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes