Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Yeah, the gameplay is kinda looping, but the choices are more open, a possible non ntr route too. But MTL would still be suffice, seeing the game is just bashing in place.

Ceruru

Oct 6, 2018
Does anyone knows how to get the milk's ntr scenes? The ones with the budda-looking bald

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone have a fix for when interacting with the kids with milk? can't progress with her without them...
Never seen a problem with Milk (Sana's mom? It's been awhile). What's the issue that shows up?

It helps if you get Sana pregnant a few times, with yourself or the townspeople if you don't care about that. Once there are a few kids you can help Milk and you also get a night event.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Never seen a problem with Milk (Sana's mom? It's been awhile). What's the issue that shows up?

It helps if you get Sana pregnant a few times, with yourself or the townspeople if you don't care about that. Once there are a few kids you can help Milk and you also get a night event.
Have a cople of kids there and one kid mine, but when I have Milk (Sana's mom) in my party, I try to interact with one of the kids and it gives me a few lines of dialog then (what i think) it goes into the scene it self, it gives me a black screen error of code error lines (not file names) and exits the game.

Reactions: Dray26

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Have a cople of kids there and one kid mine, but when I have Milk (Sana's mom) in my party, I try to interact with one of the kids and it gives me a few lines of dialog then (what i think) it goes into the scene it self, it gives me a black screen error of code error lines (not file names) and exits the game.
Sorry never seen that. My interactions with Milk were usually with helping her feed the kids or during the night. Mostly with the kids I didn't see much other than a few responses that didn't add much.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think I unlocked ~20% of the scenes. I can see them in the gallery tower, but there's no context. Would be cool if someone would put every scene from the tower(gallery) into an excel sheet and then wrote down the conditions for them. Like time of day, progression, etc.

I would, but I'm not certain my measly ~20% completion is enough to make a guide.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
The game tells me my relationship with Sana has increased by 5 after choosing the option "You're beautiful" during the prologue, but where exactly could I check out that relationship paramaters?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Could be dropped, usually I just worried about the Cuckolding choices when you are in the village.

Interesting find, I don't think I selected that one, might have to go back sometime and see if there is a difference.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Could be dropped, usually I just worried about the Cuckolding choices when you are in the village.

Interesting find, I don't think I selected that one, might have to go back sometime and see if there is a difference.
If you know the game well and feel like contributing I could make an excel sheet with the different events. I just need someone to fill in a column of conditions for each event. Like time of day, cuckold level, horniness and progression.
Problem is I can't exactly sort them very well as I don't know which are hard to get and which you can get at the beginning. I didn't unlock many of the events before finishing the game.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I made this template for a walkthrough:

People can contribute if they want to. Everyone can write what they want. I have a backup in case it gets vandalised, but I honestly don't think it will.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you know the game well and feel like contributing I could make an excel sheet with the different events. I just need someone to fill in a column of conditions for each event. Like time of day, cuckold level, horniness and progression.
Problem is I can't exactly sort them very well as I don't know which are hard to get and which you can get at the beginning. I didn't unlock many of the events before finishing the game.
This is a collection of notes I have on playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The better way to check is go to the recollection room, it gives you hints on what you miss.

Playing again I have the Milk script problem that others have mentioned, the current version fixes the issue with Minota and the morning sex by the cows, but not with Milk if I feed one of the kids I get the script error.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a collection of notes I have on playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The better way to check is go to the recollection room, it gives you hints on what you miss.

Playing again I have the Milk script problem that others have mentioned, the current version fixes the issue with Minota and the morning sex by the cows, but not with Milk if I feed one of the kids I get the script error.
The recollection room gave me nothing in the form of hints, only the scenes. What I'm looking for is a walkthrough that can help you unlock scenes through normal play. That way it has a bigger impact on the player.
I do appreciate your notes :) thanks.

Reactions: MayoNeise
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes