ColeStomhold

Nov 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to end Sana's pregnancy / birth cycle? I don't know how to stop her from getting pregnant once and I want to unlock her mother.

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Nvm, it’s coming out at the end of December.
My JP is really rusty, but I'm almost positive his CIEN said the new game is on "extended hiatus" after being pushed back every month. The tl;dr version is instead of telling people how far along or an expected release date, he's just gonna work on it and release it when it's done. Any works after this one will likely be much smaller scale because he worked himself into a corner. If I'm mistaken and anyone has a better grasp of what was said in the latest post, feel free to add on or correct me.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
dumb ass question, but is the ntr avoidable
The NTR is not avoidable unless you keep both Sana's stats at 0, but unfortunately you can't get any of the scenes with her unless you increase them a bit, its very difficult to keep her "Loyal" and I use that word VERY loosely, but don't worry, you get to fuck Sana's mother so I consider that a win, and she doesn't open her legs from every nudge like her daughter(As far as my experience goes) so, if only there was an option to marry her instead

Reactions: Konstantinus

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
There was talk about good translation to Russian of this game. Was that a false information? I can't seem to find it. I understand Russian, so I'd love to get my hands on such a translation, as opposed to the MTL in English.

If there is a well translated Russian version - a link or a tip on how to find it would be appreciated.

UPD: It seems there are 2 "by hand" translations burried in the comments. English ones. I guess I'll try applying one of those. I don't understand why those translations are not pinned to the OP.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019
There was talk about good translation to Russian of this game. Was that a false information? I can't seem to find it. I understand Russian, so I'd love to get my hands on such a translation, as opposed to the MTL in English.

If there is a well translated Russian version - a link or a tip on how to find it would be appreciated.

UPD: It seems there are 2 "by hand" translations burried in the comments. English ones. I guess I'll try applying one of those. I don't understand why those translations are not pinned to the OP.
torrent of russian translated version.

Last edited:

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Sooo, to steal stuff i need to lose to sanpin first and watch the scene and then go to sanpin's house at night?
i have a problem here, how can i get the scene after i lose to sanpin? after i lose i havent get any scene at all tho, i also just bring sana with me. can someone care to explain?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sooo, to steal stuff i need to lose to sanpin first and watch the scene and then go to sanpin's house at night?
i have a problem here, how can i get the scene after i lose to sanpin? after i lose i havent get any scene at all tho, i also just bring sana with me. can someone care to explain?
If you mean the Sanpin sex scene, make sure that Sana has some sexual frustration, so she's horny, and leave her alone at night to sleep. Just before dawn head over the Sanpin's house and Sana will be there, the sex scene will ensue. Usually I just wander around the map at night and then you will see her in the house and the spot will show up to let you view the scene.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For the Beach once it opens up, from finishing the quests, you have to play as the beach guy and wear down Sana to where you can have sex with her. Most of that has been documented here, I even asked a few questions on it.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Welp, i got the scene with sanpin, just need 90+ nympho and then meet him on the south part of the town.

So how can i trigger the jail event when sana is gangbanged?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes