kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018
someone knows how to unlock the scenes of minota (the farmer who wants to give milk to Sana)

apparently I only get the first scene and then nothing :(:(

Reactions: OneWayMissile

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
You'll run into Milk (and some other content) after beating the game. Just finish all the Mayor's quests. That said, her scenes were completely busted for me. The Memory Room is translated, but not any of her normal text.
Do you know how to get the shota scene from page 14? and the ntr scene for Sana's mom?

Reactions: Ryumira

CEZKRdZiYjhUtBHl

Oct 30, 2018
I see that Atlas has gone and posted a translation, but I've been working on my own for quite a while and was unaware of it. Though it may be redundant, I'll post it here anyways. It's about 95% complete. I did not translate some of Milk's text, as I was never able to trigger her scenes without using the memory room. I also skipped some of the skill/battle text because it was very monotonous.

To apply the patch:
Unzip
Drag and drop all files into your Sana 1.5a folder.
Replace (72) files? (Yes, all)

Done!
"Breast Feeding 1" and "Breast Fedding 2" crash the game. There is a way to fix this?

BF1-2.png

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
For those who have the error:

"Script "Window_Message" line (num): NoMethodError occured. undefinded method "upcase" for nil:NilClass"

Apparently it is a translation error with the variables,in the link you have 2 document fixed i do not know if that correct all the bugs but at least mine is solved and did not create more errors XD.
you just have to download the documents then copy ->paste in the folder "Data" replacing the ones already in the folder

Last edited:

CEZKRdZiYjhUtBHl

Oct 30, 2018
For those who have the error:

"Script "Window_Message" line (num): NoMethodError occured. undefinded method "upcase" for nil:NilClass"

Apparently it is a translation error with the variables,in the link you have 2 document fixed i do not know if that correct all the bugs but at least mine is solved and did not create more errors XD.
you just have to download the documents then copy ->paste in the folder "Data" replacing the ones already in the folder
Don't work whith furnacentr translation
error.png

furnacentr

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 340203
Simply put, this is because the zips floating around are all slightly different from each other, apparently.
At this point I can't remember where I downloaded mine from, although I'm pretty sure it was from svs-games.
If it makes you feel any better, you aren't missing out on much. Milk's scenes are pretty boring compared to the rest of the game.

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 340203
Well i finished the "campain" today and yes the game have a few more errors, my uploaded files are corrections for the "map 38" and "system" files but later i discovered one error in the map 41 and i still have content to play.
*If someone wants to correct his game i recommend to download a translator and search for the text in the translator with this three " {,\,/ " symbols the two files and the error that i mentioned have the same problem: spaces between "{/" (like this "{ /" ) or "{\" (like this "{ \") in the story text.

Reactions: rKnight

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys i just noticed that via dlsite breast mafia (going on the official webpage and then to ci-en) has posted updates on what they are working on, does anyone knows if it is gonna be an update or a new game?
Its going to be a new game

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know how to stop pregnant loop? After give birth game just keep show up another message that Sana is pregnant with hero...

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I dont know why people complain about machine translations when there are so many games that literally aren't translated at all.
I'd rather have a vague understanding of what people are talking about then endless lines of japanese characters I can't make two words out of.
I always have to glean whats going on based on the setting and if the characters get ? or ! above their heads it a big boon. Also kinda makes complicated games that dont jump right into hentai unplayable.
Machine translated is definitely better than that is what im saying, and its not easy to do yourself, so why complain? Crazy

Reactions: kaksois

blaze21

Mar 22, 2018
1566220097774.png how to get this
I keep going to the church but there's no event happen. I already seen kyle and yoko
sex many times. PLS. help

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes