stone46

Dec 2, 2016
anyone else having problems triggering any of the moms content? cant get any of sana's children to spawn so i cant progress her story.

also all of her scenes are not in the recollection room.

Atlasreborn

Jul 29, 2018
Shouldn't crash anymore during the scene with the farmer, and I also added 4 translations during the battle.
They occur when: Hero -50% HP / Sana -50% HP / Sana 0 HP / Sana with 100+ frustration (Sabu has to be in the party)

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Shouldn't crash anymore during the scene with the farmer, and I also added 4 translations during the battle.
They occur when: Hero -50% HP / Sana -50% HP / Sana 0 HP / Sana with 100+ frustration (Sabu has to be in the party)
Do you think we can use our old saves on this one?

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
anyone knows how enter in the brothel? I have no permission for enter and I'm going to for the last mission in the volcano

also I can't unlock these girls, only the redhead with 2 cg

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
anyone knows how enter in the brothel? I have no permission for enter and I'm going to for the last mission in the volcano
The owner of the brothel (punk looking dude with green hair) will show up pretty late at night, then you just pay him 1000g and choose a girl.

Reactions: Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
The owner of the brothel (punk looking dude with green hair) will show up pretty late at night, then you just pay him 1000g and choose a girl.
Thanks but whenever I try to enter it says I do not have it allowed

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017

you have to go without having your wife, then you can fuck them while someone is fucking your wife

Reactions: Ocdil

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Man, you did an awesome job in such a fast pace, thank you a lot. The game is awesome! Do you plan on doing any other translation for NTR-RPG games?

Reactions: crisbr

Atlasreborn

Jul 29, 2018
Man, you did an awesome job in such a fast pace, thank you a lot. The game is awesome! Do you plan on doing any other translation for NTR-RPG games?
For the time being I don't think so, and I also have one big game to translate on stand by so we'll see.

Reactions: taksoe123

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
I am so confused.. how do I steal stuff? She keeps getting mad at me.
You're supposed to let the thug at the slums defeat you in battle, then watch the scene with him and sana, then visit his house at night (which is located to the left in the slums), when sana is there and watch the scenes for couple of nights I believe. And after that you should be able to steal with her.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes