Others Sanctuary in Time [v1.4.6] [Novus Operandi Game Design]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

reincognito

Dec 12, 2018
Need help with a bug I'm having with the current version, when I try to run it, I get the following error: View attachment 3213321

From searching around I noticed that "OSError: cannot open resource" usually means it can't find some font, anyone else has this?
Having a similar issue, but the output is
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "godgame_main_script.py", line 32, in <module>
File "applauncher.py", line 351, in __init__
File "applauncher.py", line 1869, in load_settings
File "os.py", line 225, in makedirs
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied: 'SETTINGS\\'

Any advice?

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.4.5 of Sanctuary in Time is now available to the public! We've got some cool changes for this release, including two new outpost types to unlock (w/ game-changing mechanics and brand-new Templar and Cleric assignments), plus changes to how and when outposts in general are revealed to the player; significant changes to Strength & Persuasion stats, game interface improvements, and more!

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 15% discount on Itch & Steam!
Read the full changelog on , , or .

So, dive in, check it out, and let me know what you think. But remember...

Above all else, have fun!
Max (Novus Operandi)

May 17, 2020
That's a pretty nice update, glad to see stuff I had previously issues with addressed, especially the skill bonuses are *chef's kiss*

Good job!

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
the amount of effort put on this game to stop cheats working is crazy, I wish dev put the same amount of time on the game instead... like your game is here in a illegal way and you are worried if we can use cheats on it or not? XD
come on man, this is not COD

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
DO NOT DOWNLOAD this "game"!!! tried to run it, it tells me that I have a file missing,and now I can't delete the folder. tells me that it is open in another program

Reactions: Mee&Mee

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 1.4.6 of Sanctuary in Time is now available to the public! We've got an exciting, new mini-game event for this update; the Arena Victoria! Send followers offworld to do battle with fearsome beasts and wily, human opponents, all in the hope of winning glory and prizes. Plus, we've got balancing updates, bug fixes, and more!

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 15% discount on Itchio!
Read the full changelog on , , or .

So, dive in, check it out, and let me know what you think. But remember...

Above all else, have fun!
Max (Novus Operandi)

Reactions: blargballs

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
DO NOT DOWNLOAD this "game"!!! tried to run it, it tells me that I have a file missing,and now I can't delete the folder. tells me that it is open in another program
Hello, Darin68. Thanks for checking out the game. I'm sorry you ran into an issue while trying to play it. If you can send a detailed description of the error you're getting (i.e. the file it says is missing, etc), I can try to help you get it figured out. Drop me a line at max DOT ingram AT novusoperandigames DOT com.

Reactions: blargballs

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, Darin68. Thanks for checking out the game. I'm sorry you ran into an issue while trying to play it. If you can send a detailed description of the error you're getting (i.e. the file it says is missing, etc), I can try to help you get it figured out. Drop me a line at max DOT ingram AT novusoperandigames DOT com.
I don't remember what file it said was missing, but when I tried to delete the program it wouldn't let, said that it was still open. I shut my computer down, and when I started it back up today, I was able to delete the program.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
I don't remember what file it said was missing, but when I tried to delete the program it wouldn't let, said that it was still open. I shut my computer down, and when I started it back up today, I was able to delete the program.
It doesn't sound like anything malicious then, you could have probably deleted the program if you'd closed it in task manager

Reactions: Amarinth12

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SanctuaryInTime-0.4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Thanks for checking out the game!

The protagonist does tend to take a "back seat" approach for the majority of the game. I feel like one of the core emotional experiences of this game is "feeling safe & provided for by strong, beautiful women," so you'll often see the female characters taking the lead, leaping to the player's defense, etc. But, even so, the player will still take an active role from time to time, depending on the activity & circumstances. In particular, the final battle of the main story involves (potentially) direct combat between the player and the final boss.
So basically he's a pussy?! Color me annoyed like wth kind of dude lets random girls defend him like some pathetic little bitch.

Reactions: Amedore

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
So basically he's a pussy?! Color me annoyed like wth kind of dude lets random girls defend him like some pathetic little bitch.
Also, he's just a random guy that suddenly happens to be 'the chosen one' or something, and transported to another dimension. He doesn't even makes something to deserve that status of 'demigod' and master of all those beautiful women by his own capabilities and effort. The dev should have put some more effort in the MC's story and background, since the player has to play as him and identify with him.

sora2020kairi

Apr 10, 2020
Having a similar issue, but the output is
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "godgame_main_script.py", line 32, in <module>
File "applauncher.py", line 351, in __init__
File "applauncher.py", line 1869, in load_settings
File "os.py", line 225, in makedirs
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied: 'SETTINGS\\'

Any advice?
I think that is indicating that the program tried to create a file called "settings" (or maybe create a file in a folder called settings) but windows blocked it from doing so. try moving the game to a different folder. like if its in program files try moving it out of there and try again.

sora2020kairi

Apr 10, 2020
I did close it, but something in the file wouldn't let me delete it, until I restarted my computer.
closing a program, especially one that is reporting errors does not necessarily fully shut it down. there can be scripts and things that are stuck loaded into your systems memory which are not really doing anything but windows recognizes them as active and so they can prevent you from deleting the files. if you know what your looking for you can usually open up task manager and manually shut them down from there.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes