Others Sanctuary in Time [v1.4.7] [Novus Operandi Game Design]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If someone need, i have save after battle with Last boss, also i recruited her and her 2 girls.

Lol, did not think that it is possible, but Dev blocked play after clearing last boss. So do not download save file... I understand Dev to ask paying for additional content, but why block game for free version, why block original content? I will not pay for it.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I found this ...

Looks like it's not supported and I'm out of luck

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I found this ...

Looks like it's not supported and I'm out of luck
Thank you for the heads-up & the link, EPGerhart. I wasn't aware of this issue. The game is built using Python 3.9, so it looks like it will only run on Windows 8.1 or newer. I apologize for providing wrong information. I'll make a note about system compatibility on the store page.

Last edited:

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.3.7 of Sanctuary in Time is now available! This is a smaller update, but a good one, with new options for managing relationships, coaching improvements, new cosmetics, and more.

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 15% discount!

Dive in & check it out!
Max (Novus Operandi)

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.3.8 of Sanctuary in Time is now available to patrons! This is a nice, big update with new dismissal options, outposts to build, balancing changes, a barber shop and more! So, dive in and check it out!

Above all else, have fun!
Max (Novus Operandi)

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.3.8 of Sanctuary in Time is now available on the Itch storefront! This is a nice, big update with new dismissal options, outposts to build, balancing changes, a barber shop and more! So, dive in and check it out!

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 15% discount!

Max (Novus Operandi)

Reactions: Guerrilla!

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.3.9 of Sanctuary in Time is now available on the Itch storefront! We've got a great update this month, with the biggest emphasis being on a complete overhaul of the tattoo system in the game. Plus, we've got some bug fixes, corrected typos, and assorted changes as well. So, dive in, check out the changelog and let me know what you think.

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 20% discount! We're celebrating the one-year anniversary since Sanctuary in Time was launched. My, how time flies, when you're forging dreams on the digital landscape.

Max (Novus Operandi)

• Red Heart

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.3.9 of Sanctuary in Time is now available on the Itch storefront! We've got a great update this month, with the biggest emphasis being on a complete overhaul of the tattoo system in the game. Plus, we've got some bug fixes, corrected typos, and assorted changes as well. So, dive in, check out the changelog and let me know what you think.

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 20% discount! We're celebrating the one-year anniversary since Sanctuary in Time was launched. My, how time flies, when you're forging dreams on the digital landscape.

Max (Novus Operandi)
Deepest thanks for the update, NovusOperandi! May your efforts continue going from strength to strength <3

A question, if I may? Are there any plans later on in development for gay relationships as regards the main character to be added in? Even if not, thank you still for your efforts in bringing your vision for this game to fruition, and may the week prove most kind to you and yours in all ways possible.

Reactions: NovusOperandi

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
A question, if I may? Are there any plans later on in development for gay relationships as regards the main character to be added in? Even if not, thank you still for your efforts in bringing your vision for this game to fruition, and may the week prove most kind to you and yours in all ways possible.
Thank you for the kind words, Guerilla. I don't have any specific plans for gay content at present. Although there is the possibility for bisexual elements down the line. I've been toying with the idea of adding penises into the mix for the Gene Lab options, so that followers could be modified to be transsexuals / dickgirls. It's not carved in stone yet, but ideas have been percolating.

• Red Heart

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
The more options the better. Granted, keeping feature creep under a tight lid is even better. So while I cry not being able to breed an army of pale, petite, and redheaded soldiers, I can however make everyone a pale, petite, and redheaded soldier. Now I just need to figure out how to git gud at this fucking game.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes