RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Turns out they both use the same encryption key, so it shouldn't matter. That said, I was able to pull the version from UFML, and well, there's an unpleasant surprise.

The person doing the translation included all the default assets for a brand new project on top of what was already there.

Now I don't know if they are using these assets or not, but that will take extra time to compress.
Sorry about that.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry about that.
No worries. There's a set of wav files that I suspect are unused as well.

I have to put together a script or two so that I don't spend another day compressing things again.

Honestly I probably should build some kind of cache system for compressed items, so that I don't spend time compressing the same files over and over, but I haven't sat down to design that yet.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
What are the good ones? :)
Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy - you'll have to read text if you want to progress. Contains full pregnancy mechanic.
Pray game - single game from UROOM. Has pregnancy mechanic but it leads to ending. However, good game.
Fallen noble - don't remember full name, but you can find it in google by typing "fallen noble f95". Has pregnancy mechanic for both characters and is quite realistic. Preg leads to end. But I've seen generic CG's with belly variation, which means it is possible to play while pregnant. I didn't manage to do that.
Any game from Captain sikorsky. Not a mechanic, but decent arts. His new game in Jan 2022 will have pregnancy as mechanic.
Lona rpg - hard, dark, unforgiving. Better than all those generic visual novels and "press to fuck" rpg games.
Can't remember every single game. Usually I leave my comment on new games with pregnancy here If I've played it before to warn people if it is a waste.
Sadly there isn't any game which has gotten close to Violated Heroine.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is true that nothing can quite reach VH. Personally I am actively looking for pregnancy games and I am disappointed with the latest releases. I prefer to read and get the context not just have the images, for that I can easily find a rip of them. Not to mention how most pregnancy games lately are NTR. Then again, I am complaining on a pirate site that the translations are bad on pirated things so yeah.

Jun 1, 2017
I'd also recommend Shoku's games - or at least some of them - if you want RPGs with pregnancy content. You can get the heroine pregnant in all of his games, and while it doesn't have a significant impact on the actual plot of the game, it is pregnancy nonetheless.

I personally recommend Strategist Annette, Girl Knight Milk, Delia's War, and Jodie's Whorehouse. You can get your heroine knocked up in all of those games.

And for NTR pregnancy games, there's always Gyuu's games. Treasure Hunter Mai and Knights of Messiah both have pregnancy content, and KoM has lots of birth content.

Reactions: D4SILVER

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'd also recommend Shoku's games - or at least some of them - if you want RPGs with pregnancy content. You can get the heroine pregnant in all of his games, and while it doesn't have a significant impact on the actual plot of the game, it is pregnancy nonetheless.

I personally recommend Strategist Annette, Girl Knight Milk, Delia's War, and Jodie's Whorehouse. You can get your heroine knocked up in all of those games.

And for NTR pregnancy games, there's always Gyuu's games. Treasure Hunter Mai and Knights of Messiah both have pregnancy content, and KoM has lots of birth content.
+ to this. Especially two last shoku's games are good for gameplay and content.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
ULMF version

Code:
Original size of images: 1.9G (2,024,285,440 bytes)
Current size of images:  130M (136,303,732 bytes) ~7%
Original size of movies: 1.4G (1,463,613,739 bytes)
Current size of movies:  143M (149,436,410 bytes) ~10%
Original size of sounds: 473M (495,660,375 bytes)
Current size of sounds:  117M (121,737,134 bytes) ~25%
Original size of www:    3.9G (4,179,108,562 bytes)
Current size of www:     500M (524,265,514 bytes) ~13%

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Not leaving a review so as not to affect its rating.
I didn't play this to the end. So I might be mistaken.

So I started from the first part because I wanted to see the whole relationship and how she started cheating.
The first part was wonderful until we started reaching its end...

The good stuff:

However then we get to the bad stuff. This is what I personally disliked, and you shouldn't base your opinion on mine, but here goes:

Anyway, that's just what I thought. Feel free to disagree. :)

Jun 1, 2017
Question: Did you go to the temple and unlock the memories? There's nine of them, and they show all the events that happened during the later part of the first arc, from Umi's point of view.

The temple is in the cave under the town, as far back as you can, heading straight through. You need Memory Seeds to unlock memories, but if you played through the first part of the game you should have plenty, assuming you've been killing small fry monsters, which drop those seeds.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Question: Did you go to the temple and unlock the memories? There's nine of them, and they show all the events that happened during the later part of the first arc, from Umi's point of view.

The temple is in the cave under the town, as far back as you can, heading straight through. You need Memory Seeds to unlock memories, but if you played through the first part of the game you should have plenty, assuming you've been killing small fry monsters, which drop those seeds.
Yes, I did. I had actually written a larger "review" including that explanation, but I thought the fact that I didn't like it was quite subjective so I discarded it. Or rather, I guess I condensed it into the "made from two different people" line.

Jun 1, 2017
Yes, I did. I had actually written a larger "review" including that explanation, but I thought the fact that I didn't like it was quite subjective so I discarded it. Or rather, I guess I condensed it into the "made from two different people" line.
Fair enough. I do think the second arc's pacing - with virtually every scene unlocked almost by default - is indeed off. I understand why 8x40 did it - after the strict path of the first arc, the essentially unlimited freedom of the second arc is a payoff, a way of rewarding the player for completing the first arc. I can see how the change is jarring, though, to the point where it feels almost like a whole different game.

I dunno. I kind of paced myself with the various scenes by completing different routes or wandering around beating up small fry monsters between the various Red Light District scenes, so I wouldn't get too burnt out.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Fair enough. I do think the second arc's pacing - with virtually every scene unlocked almost by default - is indeed off. I understand why 8x40 did it - after the strict path of the first arc, the essentially unlimited freedom of the second arc is a payoff, a way of rewarding the player for completing the first arc. I can see how the change is jarring, though, to the point where it feels almost like a whole different game.

I dunno. I kind of paced myself with the various scenes by completing different routes or wandering around beating up small fry monsters between the various Red Light District scenes, so I wouldn't get too burnt out.
It's really a shame though, because the first part was made so elegantly. I would prefer it if it was all kept at the same pace as the first part, but gave you more freedom in the sense of wondering around and perhaps seeing the wife being unfaithful in unreachable places, and perhaps getting some scene, while completing quests (like at the point where the 3 travel together).

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes