Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 480 16.0%

• Total voters

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I'm not sure if you're trolling or being serious. If you are being serious, then you're wrong. It's not an NTR game. Not even close. There is no NTR in the game. Now, if your definition is NTR is anything that is not a harem, then I guess. It if your definition of NTR is no other male existing in the game, then I guess it is. But that's not what NTR is.
I think everyone have there own definition of ntr here .The game is tagged as NTR(cuck) game according to rules here so I am going to stick with that . either mods are wrong or you are just trying to bait people to play it.
I am not trolling anyone ,I am just saying why even play this game if you are not into NTR , And then be upset about it ?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I think everyone have there own definition of ntr here .The game is tagged as NTR(cuck) game according to rules here so I am going to stick with that . either mods are wrong or you are just trying to bait people to play it.
I am not trolling anyone ,I am just saying why even play this game if you are not into NTR , And then be upset about it ?
I'm saying there's no NTR in the game as of the latest update. The dev has talked about the NTR tag earlier, and the future plans is barely NTR. It's simply you can't have a harem. The girls you don't choose may develop relationships with other people (and one of them is already in a relationship at the start of the game), but you won't be forced to watch their relationship unfold (ie, watch them have sex). The NTR tag is used on this site somewhat loosely, but it gives a false impression.

As in this game, it's not an NTR game. There may be some borderline NTR scenes in the future, but NTR will never be the focus of the game. Calling it an NTR game will turn away people who hate it, which is unfair since that's not what the game is about. And NTR fans will be disappointed that it's not really an NTR game. I think having the NTR tag is fair since there are future plans for some "NTR", but propping it up as an NTR(cuck) game is misleading.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I'm saying there's no NTR in the game as of the latest update. The dev has talked about the NTR tag earlier, and the future plans is barely NTR. It's simply you can't have a harem. The girls you don't choose may develop relationships with other people (and one of them is already in a relationship at the start of the game), but you won't be forced to watch their relationship unfold (ie, watch them have sex). The NTR tag is used on this site somewhat loosely, but it gives a false impression.

As in this game, it's not an NTR game. There may be some borderline NTR scenes in the future, but NTR will never be the focus of the game. Calling it an NTR game will turn away people who hate it, which is unfair since that's not what the game is about. And NTR fans will be disappointed that it's not really an NTR game. I think having the NTR tag is fair since there are future plans for some "NTR", but propping it up as an NTR(cuck) game is misleading.
See how many times you have to use NTR to even write your reply .I don't know how you can predict Future and what stops Dev going full on Cuck route since it has tagged already .You call game with harem tag harem game ,one with incest an incest game,I don't see what's wrong with calling a NTR tagged game a NTR(cuck) game.
And I don't think there is a definition for borderline Ntr(it is either yes or no) . Of course ntr will be the focus of the game as Mc's point of view you only get 30% scenes at max since there is so many other protagonist . There are plenty of games which don't have harem tag and no one calls them Ntr games .I think it is justified to call it a ntr game .

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

NTR tag on this site covers all aspects : netorare (your LI is stolen), netori (you steal a LI) and netorase (cuck)

So this game is actually NTR (netori) by this site's definition, you can steal a LI (Rion)

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
@kingslayer100. Its more like 70 to 80 % of scenes are from MC point of view. Not 30%. Sevendustkorn post is right. NTR tag in this website is a problem. I dont like this tag and I have inside info that F95 also is aware this tag is not good because not well defined and misused a lot of times. They are probably going to change that soon and have more precise tags in the future.
I dont think my game is trully a NTR game in the real japanese definition of it. I'm not the one who put those tags on f95. While it's not totally incorrect, because it could happen on some routes, it's far from being the focus and you can easily have a non ntr experience.
The fact that other girls you decided to not romance can meet someone else should not be called NTR imo.
Having NTR tag does not mean the game is about NTR only, just that there are possibilities of it.
Since v0.3.5, all NTR/voyeur scenes are avoidable or at least skippable when that said scene is needed for the story. (The priestess one for exemple).
That will be the last time I talk about that subject, I think I'm being more than clear about it.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
See how many times you have to use NTR to even write your reply .I don't know how you can predict Future and what stops Dev going full on Cuck route since it has tagged already .You call game with harem tag harem game ,one with incest an incest game,I don't see what's wrong with calling a NTR tagged game a NTR(cuck) game.
And I don't think there is a definition for borderline Ntr(it is either yes or no) . Of course ntr will be the focus of the game as Mc's point of view you only get 30% scenes at max since there is so many other protagonist . There are plenty of games which don't have harem tag and no one calls them Ntr games .I think it is justified to call it a ntr game .
I'll just go ahead and refer you to the dev's post above. I'm not going to argue anymore. He states what his game is clearly in the post above. I can't help you anymore beyond that.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
This is a very impressive game and I look forward to the next updates. I'm glad there isn't a harem ending, it feels more realistic (besides the ancient Egyptian stuff) and the "NTR" elements don't bother me. I always find the "Man can sleep with everyone but the girls can't" mentality to be very primitive. If you are going to pursue one girl that doesn't mean the others have to become nuns.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
How evil that we need to choose between rion and nora, why no harem in this game:cry:
If I maintain the points balance between two of them will I able to get there ending at the same time?:unsure:
Beside, will there be any scene similar to the dream of rion and nora like mc x rion x maddie/nora(not dream of course) in the future?
Just have limit information for the crime, only the harem team can easily touch the equipment, either someone in the harem did it or just nora did it in order to get close to mc's team
Based on the story going, it seems that if mc develop the relationship with rion then julian and maddie will be together too:whistle:
Btw, more foxy, no zaya:mad:
I read some interesting theories there.:geek:

I'm curious to see what you guys think happened during that event with Nora.:unsure:

The script is already written on that subject, so whatever you say will not influence me. It's just curiosity. ;)

Do not forget to put spoiler brackets in your answers if they reveal too much, for those who haven't played yet. Thanks :)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
@kingslayer100. Its more like 70 to 80 % of scenes are from MC point of view. Not 30%. Sevendustkorn post is right. NTR tag in this website is a problem. I dont like this tag and I have inside info that F95 also is aware this tag is not good because not well defined and misused a lot of times. They are probably going to change that soon and have more precise tags in the future.
I dont think my game is trully a NTR game in the real japanese definition of it. I'm not the one who put those tags on f95. While it's not totally incorrect, because it could happen on some routes, it's far from being the focus and you can easily have a non ntr experience.
The fact that other girls you decided to not romance can meet someone else should not be called NTR imo.
Having NTR tag does not mean the game is about NTR only, just that there are possibilities of it.
Since v0.3.5, all NTR/voyeur scenes are avoidable or at least skippable when that said scene is needed for the story. (The priestess one for exemple).
That will be the last time I talk about that subject, I think I'm being more than clear about it.
ok I get the point ,still one question is that 70 to 80% also include voyager scene where MC watch li getting fucked?

dolfe67 no sir/mam Netori is not ntr ,f95 has a cheating tag for it .NTR tag is for everything else .

HaremGamesHater facepalming don't do shit it only shows how pathetic you are .if you have something you don't agree just say it. because of people like you when someone see ntr tag they just leave the thread .I know you love cuck game doesn't mean you should face palm who don't .

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
ok I get the point ,still one question is that 70 to 80% also include voyager scene where MC watch li getting fucked?
I think you mean voyeur. No those are included in the other 20-30%
Where MC is the main actor, it will be 70-80% of the scenes.
There are dreams also, but I usually give 2 options for those dreams, one with MC being the main actor, the other being a bit NTRish. So for MC dreams, let's say it's about 50/50 but you can always choose which kind you want to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Trikus and name

Azkar9

Nov 12, 2020
Ancient Egypt mysteries ? Count me in !!! Loved the story !! Great renders and graphics, the music was also of good taste. Lots of potential here. The only thing I didn't like was the dialogues between the 2 guys (MC and his friend), they felt a bit too juvenile, otherwise great game. Awaiting next update ! Rating 4,5/5

Reactions: GleenXstudio
Jul 29, 2017
King Slayer100
I do not write detailed answers, because my English is very bad. I disagree with your words about ntr in this game. As you were told above, it's not an ntr game. And I'm not a fan of ntr and cuck games. But games in which not all women belong to the main character are not ntr, not even close. They are just realistic.
P.S. I apologize in advance, but if you decide to continue the discussion, then my answers will be via google translator.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Is there a way to make the face of the people talking smaller? idk why but this bother me so much, that thing takes almost half the screen what the hell? is it just me? Please dev consider making it smaller next update (or better yet, completely gone!).

In this example I can't even see the person:

screenshot0002.png

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't want to see the talking heads completely gone, but yeah, I do agree they could be smaller. They express emotion that can't always be seen in the main image, so having them for conversations is nice. But having them smaller would be nice. :)

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
If I had one massive suggestion, it would be to reduce the size of the headshots. God they're obnoxious. Plus it would save you more room for text.
I don't want to see the talking heads completely gone, but yeah, I do agree they could be smaller. They express emotion that can't always be seen in the main image, so having them for conversations is nice. But having them smaller would be nice. :)
Is there a way to make the face of the people talking smaller? idk why but this bother me so much, that thing takes almost half the screen what the hell? is it just me? Please dev consider making it smaller next update (or better yet, completely gone!).

In this example I can't even see the person:

View attachment 1077969
TIP : Press 'H' to hide dialogue and headshot, if you want to see the complete render

But anyway, I'll think of reducing those in the next update. The remark has been recurrent and makes sense.
Removing, no. Because, I think they have some value, especially in some scenes where all characters are not showing.
But it's true that sometimes they are not really necessary and can be annoying. I don't put them in closeup 1vs1 scenes already.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Thus far I am enjoying this but obviously hoping for more sexual content in the next update. It has dialogue that I find can actually read without it annoying me like some other games.

Reactions: GleenXstudio
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes