oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Can someone tell me when this scene happens? How far in do I have to go? 25%, 50%, or all the way?
It's in the newest update, v75 that is only available to subscribers. it has not gone public yet. She meets 2 jocks who ask her to go the beach, I believe this is one of those two guys.

Reactions: blaque

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm fucked if I'm going to go through this shit from scratch for the third time because my save doesn't work, AGAIN!
That was for the previous update. It says 'Old saves not compatible with v0.72'. This is v0.75. As long as you started again with the last update, you shouldn't have any problems with old saves in this one.

Reactions: xert13

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I deleted and gave up on it for that. Another one that has to fuck around with shit so old saves don't work with a LONG time of play already in, and most of it the boring pre-sex stuff.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Does cheating or netorare mean anything in female protagonist games?
It's simply decided by the MC's choice, do you have any expectations?
I also like cheating and netorare games, but I'm really curious from the standpoint of liking the same thing, so I'm asking you a question.
I don't have any expectations or excitement for NTR or cheating that I can decide.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes