COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think it was very obvious from early on, that the loyalty path was ultimately going to be disappointing. When the Dev is saying there's going to be a lot less content on this route, he's virtually admitting that it's not really worth your effort. It's very very clear that the open relationship path, is the only one that the Dev is really interested in. This is a cuck game first and foremost, and everything else is just window dressing, to appear to accomodate people who don't like NTR. Yeah, there is a kind of lesbian path, but it's pretty thin. And the cheating path is just retreading what happens on the open relationship path, minus Aimee's phone updates of her exploits ( it's pretty pointless actually).

If you like the MC ruthlessly humiliating her pathetic boyfriend, then it's a great game. If you don't, well it's pretty crap.

If you don't like NTR, the only reasonable option is to have Aimee finish with Robbie. That way she's single and she can do what she wants. In a real life, that's probably what she would have done, since long distance relationships are extremely difficult to maintain, particularly for young people who haven't yet decided what they want out of life.
I'd say it's less of a cuck or ntr game and more of a classic "humiliate the bf/weak guy" fem protag game, more in line with stuff like gggb/ORS etc. None of your characterizations were wrong, but I'm guessing that's the group that will enjoy it most, not ntr/cuck whatever. I've yet to play most recent patch but that's definitely everywhere its headed so far...

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Lmao, came to check just in case dev decided to fix the loyalty path, nope, became even worse. After the previous update:

v0.70
This update has new scenes with Tyler, Maddy, Johnny and Robbie. If you're going down the loyalty path, maybe skip this one as there isn't much new for you. Lots of content for the cuckold/open relationship paths though!
It should've said: If you're going down the loyalty path, maybe skip the whole game from now on.

Anyways, cheers and gl.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Are old saves gonna get broken again in the future? I ask because I really don't wanna start over, create several paths and several saves again, only to have them all not work again, and have to start over again. I understand the development process, and I know sometimes this is unavoidable, but...question and reasoning still stand.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Usually when they don't know where the story is going from the start. At least a few updates in they should have their shit straight and not be changing the stuff that breaks old saves.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Usually when they don't know where the story is going from the start. At least a few updates in they should have their shit straight and not be changing the stuff that breaks old saves.
It doesn't help that he's defining variables incorrectly:
Code:
#Character Stats
define aimee_wild = 0
define robbie_love = .6
define johnny_love = 0
define tyler_love = 0
define maddy_lust = 0
define aimeeVirgin = True
These variables will never save because he's using define instead of default. define should only be used for Characters and things that don't need to be saved.

• Haha
Reactions: MrDL and Anteron

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SandyBay-0.72
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Could the Dev actually make Robbie anymore of a loser than he is? He's so stupid he's literally begging Aimee to humiliate him. Come on Mr Dev, I think it's time Robbie accepted his limitations, and stops his ridiculous act that Aimee somehow prefers him in the bedroom to Johnny. He may not like it, but it's clear on the open relationship route, that she has a far greater preference for Johnny's much bigger cock and his superior ability to pleasure her with it. Having him continue in denial of this and the other guys she's having fun with, when she's made it abundantly clear to him, just makes him appear incredibly pathetic.

Perhaps that's your intention, as Pr0Gamer Johnny suggests above. But it's not really an open relationship is it? An open relationship is one where both parties get sexual pleasure, whether it's by swinging, both enjoying other sexual partners independantly or being cucked. At the moment, the only person deriving any pleasure is Aimee, with Robbie getting humiliated and hating it.

If you want Robbie to end up getting humiliated, at least let him enjoy it a bit.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Could the Dev actually make Robbie anymore of a loser than he is? He's so stupid he's literally begging Aimee to humiliate him. Come on Mr Dev, I think it's time Robbie accepted his limitations, and stops his ridiculous act that Aimee somehow prefers him in the bedroom to Johnny. He may not like it, but it's clear on the open relationship route, that she has a far greater preference for Johnny's much bigger cock and his superior ability to pleasure her with it. Having him continue in denial of this and the other guys she's having fun with, when she's made it abundantly clear to him, just makes him appear incredibly pathetic.

Perhaps that's your intention, as Pr0Gamer Johnny suggests above. But it's not really an open relationship is it? An open relationship is one where both parties get sexual pleasure, whether it's by swinging, both enjoying other sexual partners independantly or being cucked. At the moment, the only person deriving any pleasure is Aimee, with Robbie getting humiliated and hating it.

If you want Robbie to end up getting humiliated, at least let him enjoy it a bit.
I think the problem is while there's numerous choice prompts that basically consist of "Tell your bf he's a good guy"/"Tell your bf he's a piece of shit", or some variation of that - the subsequent stories really only match the negative answers. Like even if you pick all the "pro-boyfriend" lines, it doesnt really affect her selection of choices later, quite the opposite, the entire game's dialogue is tonally consistent with her treating her bf like crap.

So I'm not disagreeing with you, but I don't even understand the point of having those prompts in the first place.

Based on the past 2 updates quantity of content on various routes, it's pretty clear where the dev's interests lay :(

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think the problem is while there's numerous choice prompts that basically consist of "Tell your bf he's a good guy"/"Tell your bf he's a piece of shit", or some variation of that - the subsequent stories really only match the negative answers. Like even if you pick all the "pro-boyfriend" lines, it doesnt really affect her selection of choices later, quite the opposite, the entire game's dialogue is tonally consistent with her treating her bf like crap.

So I'm not disagreeing with you, but I don't even understand the point of having those prompts in the first place.

Based on the past 2 updates quantity of content on various routes, it's pretty clear where the dev's interests lay :(
I've said before, the Dev only seems interested in the open relationship route, even though I don't think it's anything like a real open relationship. It's really just about Robbie being humiliated as you suggest, which would be ok if he actually enjoyed being humiliated. But he doesn't appear to get any pleasure from it at all, which begs the question why would he go along with it?

And the answer is, he's made Robbie into such a pathetic character, who literally can't get another woman interested in him, that he's desperate to keep Aimee whatever the cost. Which only makes me wonder, how Aimee ever fell for him in the first place? Alright she led a bit of a sheltered existence before coming to Sandy Bay. But she lived in a big city, so it beggars belief that she wouldn't have better options than Robbie, even if she'd chosen another 'beta' male?

I'll carry on playing this game, but I'll have to suspend my disbelief regarding their 'open relationship'. Maybe it could yet evolve into something more equitable, but I wouldn't bet on it. I suspect Robbie will become even more of a pathetic character and Aimee herself will begin to enjoy humiliating him. She pretty much already is to a certain extent, but isn't consciously aware that's what she's doing. If what you suggested above is true about this game, that's probably where the Dev's ultimately heading.

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone tell me when this scene happens? How far in do I have to go? 25%, 50%, or all the way?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes