Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So, before I spend the time playing this, will the FMC be having "relations" with multiple dudes ? or just the one.
If just one, I'll give it a shot, if multiple, I'll just move on to something else.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Почитал комментарии. Некоторые пишут насчёт фона. Вероятно из за того что персонажи в полный рост то и смотрится неестественно. Если сложно сделать свой фон то можно разместить на сделанном или нарисованном в clipstudio, сам не пробовал но там можно создавать фон из 3д моделей. Ну или пример того как можно сделать. Может будет лучше смотреться. Можно оставить фон как есть, но при каких то действиях изображать персонажа с каким то предметом, а фон размывать слегка. То есть персонаж в кровати и размытый фон, персонаж на стуле и размытый фон. В остальных оставить всё как есть. Я к примеру только с персонажами и совсем без фона сделал игру. Если интересно как смотрится то можно посмотреть по ссылке.

I read the comments. Some write about the background. Probably due to the fact that the characters are in full growth, it looks unnatural. If it is difficult to make your own background, then you can place it on the one made or drawn in clipstudio, I haven’t tried it myself, but you can create a background from 3D models there. Well, or an example of how you can do it. It might look better. You can leave the background as it is, but for some actions depict a character with some kind of object, and blur the background slightly. That is, a character in bed and a blurred background, a character on a chair and a blurred background. Leave the rest as is. For example, I made a game with only characters and no background at all. If you are interested in how it looks, you can see the link.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
"or is it time to spread her wings"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask if what you really meant to type was "spread her legs for anything with a pulse"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
here we go again with the toxic comments regarding a game with a Fat ugly dude,if you don't like it don't play it n move on,,Most games are hunks banging hot chicks,go play those.
Nope. I like big suggar daddyes. My trouble is SAME daz char again and again.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Quite a lazy start. Some crappy renders, some crappy writing, and some crappy generic RL photos as background. Render lighting is bad and you get grainy renders. Also, I think (not 100% on this one) we're seeing mostly bog standard G3 characters (while others are using G8.1 with their own morphs and mixing skins to make their chars unique). All in all this to me looks like a quick, lazy attempt for a cash grab before the whole thing gets abbandoned.

lexapps

Sep 17, 2022
I'm really happy that some of you are enjoying my game so far! I know it is short but next update will be longer. Please consider signing up to my patreon to support future updates.
Couple things:
  1. The fat guy won't fuck anyone. Don't worry. I just saw the asset and had to use it.
  2. Not sure what happened with the eyebrows. Will fix it for next update.
  3. The comments about the crappy renders is fair. I'm fixing it for the next chapter. The crappy writing is here to stay. Will likely get worse.
Any other feedback or criticism you have is appreciated.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm really happy that some of you are enjoying my game so far! I know it is short but next update will be longer. Please consider signing up to my patreon to support future updates.
Couple things:
  1. The fat guy won't fuck anyone. Don't worry. I just saw the asset and had to use it.
  2. Not sure what happened with the eyebrows. Will fix it for next update.
  3. The comments about the crappy renders is fair. I'm fixing it for the next chapter. The crappy writing is here to stay. Will likely get worse.
Any other feedback or criticism you have is appreciated.
hey are you planing an girl on girl only path or are dicks unavoidable?

MickMalone

Feb 15, 2021
It's disappointing to see this game is beginning to look like it's on course for an abandoned tag. After three months of hearing nothing from the dev, seems like that earlier poster was right about it being a cash grab. Shame really as it had a novel plot and had gained a lot of traction.. By the time 0.02 is released if ever, most here will have forgotten this.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's disappointing to see this game is beginning to look like it's on course for an abandoned tag. After three months of hearing nothing from the dev, seems like that earlier poster was right about it being a cash grab. Shame really as it had a novel plot and had gained a lot of traction.. By the time 0.02 is released if ever, most here will have forgotten this.
Why it's idiotic to patron a game before a few updates. So many get abandoned after like .1 or .2. Of course plenty do later too. I wish this site would change it to not just the updates or Patreon but on the Patreon it couldn't be just pictures before it got abandoned tag. So many just add pictures every month or so and go over a year no update. Fuck pictures/renders/other bullshit.

Reactions: Scorpio2002
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes