Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
I tried playing the dominating route with Carmen, feed her on her knees but I don't get the option to slap her. What's the precondition to do that?

PS: The game is good but too short (played 3.0). Nevertheless I decided to support the game at the 10$ level. It deserves it for the Carmen character alone.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tried playing the dominating route with Carmen, feed her on her knees but I don't get the option to slap her. What's the precondition to do that?

PS: The game is good but too short (played 3.0). Nevertheless I decided to support the game at the 10$ level. It deserves it for the Carmen character alone.
The hatefuck route is one of the harder ones to find. You want to tell your team to get supplies from town at the start of the game, and then refuse to let Glasha go into town when she asks. You'll have the option to swap shifts with her instead. If you swap shifts then you watch Carmen on the night and she attacks you, which leads into the Hatefuck scene in day 2 (where Roman slaps Carmen).

The game is quite short but there's a lot of differences between routes. It should take a few hours to unlock everything in the gallery. Thanks for your support :D

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
is it me or this game doesn't have any voices? even tho you have an option to lower or raise voice volume?
o_O

rhawke

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone have some info on the Android 3.0 release? Really looking to try that on my phone rather than PC.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Lovely game. It reminds me of the story of when Julius Caesar was taken captive by pirates. He was the best captive, even told them they should demand more for him in ransom than they had planned least he be insulted. Of course once the ransom was ready and he was turned over. He had them captured and tortured to death if I recall.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Lovely game. It reminds me of the story of when Julius Caesar was taken captive by pirates. He was the best captive, even told them they should demand more for him in ransom than they had planned least he be insulted. Of course once the ransom was ready and he was turned over. He had them captured and tortured to death if I recall.
He said he would crucify them, and then he did :devilish:

I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a little bit of Caesar in Carmen.

Reactions: Blayo and acewinz

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Any news about any new releases past 2.2.0 guys? Haven't heard any for about 5+ monthes...
Alwo would be nice to know if Glasha would be avaible for mc MC in later updates, i kinda like her too <3

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure there has been a lot of great men in Carmen. ;)
You're not wrong!

Any news about any new releases past 2.2.0 guys? Haven't heard any for about 5+ monthes...
Alwo would be nice to know if Glasha would be avaible for mc MC in later updates, i kinda like her too <3
We released 3.0.0 to our Officers last month, and we'll be releasing it to the rest of our patrons late January or early February, depending on how long it takes us to finish up the last ending routes. Then we'll be releasing epilogue scenes periodically as we work on our next project.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
whats the first thing to do after learning the basics of photoshop ? try to make a wallpaper of course... and fail. anyway, font is trash but its kinda empty without it. far from satisfied but i spend the time doing it, might as well share it anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We've all got to start somewhere :D I hope you stick with it, and I'm glad you were inspired to make a Sanguine Rose wallpaper!

Jun 21, 2017
whats the first thing to do after learning the basics of photoshop ? try to make a wallpaper of course... and fail. anyway, font is trash but its kinda empty without it. far from satisfied but i spend the time doing it, might as well share it anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From a guy who draws STICK figures. That's a very nice wallpaper. Keep on. :love:(y)(y)(y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We released 3.0.0 to our Officers last month, and we'll be releasing it to the rest of our patrons late January or early February, depending on how long it takes us to finish up the last ending routes. Then we'll be releasing epilogue scenes periodically as we work on our next project.
Wait, you have a month wait time, if not more, between different Patron tiers? Yikes.

KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Since the devs are lurking here, just wanna say that this is by far my favorite western adult game I've played, and I've played a lot. Probably at least 70 most popular ones. I love the art and specially the writing of the power dynamic in certain routes between Roman and Carmen (night shift route specially). As a fan of BDSM in real life, the writing captures a lot of essence of quite a few kinks very well for me. Looking forward to the finished game, I'll make sure to support it on patreon.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I also think this is one of the most professionally written (and drawn) adult games I've seen and find the plot and character interrelations fascinating. This, sadly yet understandably, means the game must have a much slower update cycle and I don't know if there is that much of a marked for that.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes