Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Since the devs are lurking here, just wanna say that this is by far my favorite western adult game I've played, and I've played a lot. Probably at least 70 most popular ones. I love the art and specially the writing of the power dynamic in certain routes between Roman and Carmen (night shift route specially). As a fan of BDSM in real life, the writing captures a lot of essence of quite a few kinks very well for me. Looking forward to the finished game, I'll make sure to support it on patreon.
Thank you! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoy it so much :D Maybe it's a little vain of me, but I do love learning that we're somebody's favourite, especially when compared with so many great games.

I also think this is one of the most professionally written (and drawn) adult games I've seen and find the plot and character interrelations fascinating. This, sadly yet understandably, means the game must have a much slower update cycle and I don't know if there is that much of a marked for that.
Thanks, and yeah, the slower update cycle is definitely the main criticism that we receive. For our next project we're going to strive for a better balance between quantity and quality.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoy it so much :D Maybe it's a little vain of me, but I do love learning that we're somebody's favourite, especially when compared with so many great games.
If I had my way Carmen Valentine would cameo in every future game you make. She is that sexy. Probably the sexiest out of the 2d I've seen in a while.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
If I had my way Carmen Valentine would cameo in every future game you make. She is that sexy. Probably the sexiest out of the 2d I've seen in a while.
I can neither confirm nor deny whether Carmen will cameo in any of our future games ;)

Wow, I've only just started it, and while I got confused because I didn't read the summary fully, I was certainly impressed and surprised at how early important choices start. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this prisoner: real slippery one.
Thanks, I hope you enjoy/have enjoyed the rest of the game! Slippery is definitely a word you could use to describe Carmen...

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just a quick update, we just released 2.2.2 to the public (it's basically the same as the version you guys have already pirated).

when will 3.0.0 public release?
About a month I would this, since we just released 2.2.2 to the public, so some version of day 3 is coming to the public next time we do a batch of releases.

is 3.0 a Jebaited?
Not sure I know what you mean.

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Just a quick update, we just released 2.2.2 to the public (it's basically the same as the version you guys have already pirated).

About a month I would this, since we just released 2.2.2 to the public, so some version of day 3 is coming to the public next time we do a batch of releases.

Not sure I know what you mean.
Keep up the good work !

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

BlindXero

Dec 26, 2017
I downloaded 2.2.2 from the itCh.io link on Twitter, but when I updated the app it says 3.0 and always crashes on startup. Anyone else have this problem?

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded 2.2.2 from the itCh.io link on Twitter, but when I updated the app it says 3.0 and always crashes on startup. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi, could you explain what you mean by updated? We currently only release standalone versions of the game. If you're on Android I recommend deleting the previous version before downloading a newer build if you're having issues, as this has solved any problems for some people.

BlindXero

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, could you explain what you mean by updated? We currently only release standalone versions of the game. If you're on Android I recommend deleting the previous version before downloading a newer build if you're having issues, as this has solved any problems for some people.
Yea, when an APK is downloaded that is an new version it says in the installation that it's updating the app. I usually prefer this method to keep save files. Anyway I uninstalled the app, deleted the APK and then tried again, but same issue. The link says 2.2.2 but the APK installing says it's 3.0 for some reason.

Anyway I downloaded the windows vers. and played through on that, so I'm good. Was just odd, but apparently only me?

Thanks!

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yea, when an APK is downloaded that is an new version it says in the installation that it's updating the app. I usually prefer this method to keep save files. Anyway I uninstalled the app, deleted the APK and then tried again, but same issue. The link says 2.2.2 but the APK installing says it's 3.0 for some reason.

Anyway I downloaded the windows vers. and played through on that, so I'm good. Was just odd, but apparently only me?

Thanks!
Huh, I'm not sure what could be causing that. Sorry you ran into trouble with the Android build, but I'm glad Windows works fine! I'll look into how Renpy handles apks and see what might be causing this.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Thanks!
Hey, so I think I've fixed the Android problem now. I received a few similar reports to yours and I managed to get to the bottom of it (Version numbers weren't updating correctly). The android version listed on our Itch.io is the fixed version, or the hopefully fixed version at least. It's worked so far for people experiencing the bug.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Alright. I played this game - 11/10 art, 11/10 writing - it's great. But I have to say, I didn't love this game. I wanted to like it, yes, and I know every ingredient is great, but I just couldn't. I'm not good with words, but I'll try to detail my thoughts below -

TL;DR - Game asks you to play as the main guy from the phantom thread (metaphorically, speaking) or fbi girl from hannibal. Narrative doesn't allow for anyone except Carmen to be clever. Choices suck - don't know what any of them will or can do. Can't roleplay as the MC, game forces to acknowledge Carmen as main character and sassy stu - everything revolves around her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes