T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Think about it. It starts with just a few background cameos. His gummy bear face watching. Slowly.

Then charachters start disappearing. Where did Markus go? We find out soon. He's back but different. We know that from the first time the word slips from his lips. Burt.

Slowly the world of Sanguine Roses collapses. Sex scenes between two vanished charachters are now between two gummy bears mashing their gummy privates against each other.

Crow survives because Burt makes her his bride. Obviously.

Then a final black screen. And from the darkness a single form. The player squints closer to the screen. Then the first piece of voiced dialogue in the game...

...Burt

• Wow
Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Think about it. It starts with just a few background cameos. His gummy bear face watching. Slowly.

Then charachters start disappearing. Where did Markus go? We find out soon. He's back but different. We know that from the first time the word slips from his lips. Burt.

Slowly the world of Sanguine Roses collapses. Sex scenes between two vanished charachters are now between two gummy bears mashing their gummy privates against each other.

Crow survives because Burt makes her his bride. Obviously.

Then a final black screen. And from the darkness a single form. The player squints closer to the screen. Then the first piece of voiced dialogue in the game...

...Burt
It would be difficult but I have faith our players will still manage to jack off.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Is there an ending where Glasha doesn't die...? I love orcs, in every sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then seeing
I feel pretty sad to see these. I haven't gotten all the endings but I'd like to see a happy ending for Glasha if possible.

[Edit]
I finally got a good enough ending that I'm satisfied with, that
I'm happy with how things went, even if I didn't get all the gallery scenes.

Last edited:

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there an ending where Glasha doesn't die...? I love orcs, in every sense.
And then seeing
I feel pretty sad to see these. I haven't gotten all the endings but I'd like to see a happy ending for Glasha if possible.

[Edit]
I finally got a good enough ending that I'm satisfied with, that
I'm happy with how things went, even if I didn't get all the gallery scenes.
I'm glad you found an ending you like :D As a general rule of thumb, the best endings for Glasha involve abandoning the mission.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm glad you found an ending you like :D As a general rule of thumb, the best endings for Glasha involve abandoning the mission.
Isn't that one ending I mention the only ending currently to abandon the mission? I don't remember any other way than to abandon the mission.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Isn't that one ending I mention the only ending currently to abandon the mission? I don't remember any other way than to abandon the mission.
If you make different choices throughout the game, then abandoning the mission can go slightly differently. The route where you poison Carmen can also end with the team surviving.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
If you make different choices throughout the game, then abandoning the mission can go slightly differently. The route where you poison Carmen can also end with the team surviving.
I didn't know you could poison Carmen, I did know that you could get a sleeping herb to put her to sleep if necessary but I believe that was necessary for "completing" the mission. I put "completing" in quotations because of one of the other endings explanation of the job they are currently on. I'll have to take a look back into the game later. Thank you for letting me know!

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I didn't know you could poison Carmen, I did know that you could get a sleeping herb to put her to sleep if necessary but I believe that was necessary for "completing" the mission. I put "completing" in quotations because of one of the other endings explanation of the job they are currently on. I'll have to take a look back into the game later. Thank you for letting me know!
Oh yeah, the poison route is the one where you put her to sleep.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I see... Alright, I'll get to it then! It does seem a little bit off to call it poison when you are just putting her to sleep though, no?
A little, we didn't want to give away exactly what the poison is. "Drugging Carmen" might be more accurate.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Drugging Carmen does sound more accurate for that situation and still isn't too big of a name to be able to fit in the Gallery boxes.
Aye, I'm not planning a public release in the immediate future but if I do then I'll reword it.
Is that patreon only or... Since I don't have poison Carmen in my gallery.
The version listed here (3.0.2) isn't the latest public build. You can find 3.1.0 on our . 3.1.0 contains the drug/poison carmen ending.

Reactions: Djoki996

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Aye, I'm not planning a public release in the immediate future but if I do then I'll reword it.

The version listed here (3.0.2) isn't the latest public build. You can find 3.1.0 on our . 3.1.0 contains the drug/poison carmen ending.
I don't know why but it may be a false memory or something, but I have a memory where you could play as Crow, or someone with Crow in a Tavern. You could interact with people in the Tavern with Crow (or as her) and get some lewd scenes. Am I having a false memory or was that a separate game before?

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know why but it may be a false memory or something, but I have a memory where you could play as Crow, or someone with Crow in a Tavern. You could interact with people in the Tavern with Crow (or as her) and get some lewd scenes. Am I having a false memory or was that a separate game before?
We released that scene as a standalone scene on Newgrounds back when we worked in Flash, so you might be thinking of that, it's still in the game though. If you choose to get supplies from town at the start of the game, and then don't swap shifts with Glasha, then in day 2 Carmen will ask you if you like what she's done with Crow. If you say you do like it then she'll mention how Crow seems to like the idea of whores. You can either keep Crow for yourself or send her out whoring. If you send her out, then at the end of the 2nd day she'll go to the tavern and fuck two guys, and you can choose to play the scene from three different perspectives - one of which is Crow.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I've finally started my play of the last episode and there's a typo at the beginning of the game: "You're call Boss".

Dusky Hallows also I've noticed that you've changed the dialogue after Carmen's merchant story at the beginning. I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed. The dialogue about power is literally what got me interested in the game and I personally feel like the old line had way bigger impact. It almost felt like Carmen had pity on Roman and decided to let him know, now it feels a little like pushing too hard... or maybe I'm just scared of change.

Last edited:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
there is a torrent for v.3.4.1 Hotfix2 pc+mac+andorid enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes