Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've finally started my play of the last episode and there's a typo at the beginning of the game: "You're call Boss".

Dusky Hallows also I've noticed that you've changed the dialogue after Carmen's merchant story at the beginning. I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed. The dialogue about power is literally what got me interested in the game and I personally feel like the old line had way bigger impact. It almost felt like Carmen had pity on Roman and decided to let him know, now it feels a little like pushing too hard... or maybe I'm just scared of change.
Finally finished it. Great story.
Glad you enjoyed the game :D

I am continuously amazed that after all this time, there are somehow still typos. Thanks :D If and when we re-release the game I'll fix this.

Also yeah, we did change that exchange. It was some feedback we got pretty early on to leave it vague so the player can question whether it really happened themselves. I'll admit, I don't know which way is better. It was, like you said, supposed to show a kind of pity. I like both versions now. I guess I could make it so Carmen tips her hand if the player is nice to her at the start, but leaves Roman in the dark if he's antagonistic towards her...

But why is it so short? Is it because I got the bad ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the gallery, Sanguine Rose is wider than it is long. You have to play it through a few times to get all the content. It is a pretty short game though.

ohh boy, is there. you only gonna miss on the hottest sex scene in existence.
Hell yeahhhhh :cool:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I guess I could make it so Carmen tips her hand if the player is nice to her at the start, but leaves Roman in the dark if he's antagonistic towards her...
That seems like the best of both worlds, and it would give you a chance to fix that cringe-worthy typo. hint hint nudge nudge

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How to get the three epilogues? I just got Crow Broken and the Commander. Don't know how to get the last one. I also miss the last two scenes which described as release Carmen.

Last edited:

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to get the three epilogues? I just got Crow Broken and the Commander. Don't know how to get the last one. I also miss the last two scenes which described as release Carmen.
The route you're missing is the submissive route. Lay low at the start of the game, feed Carmen sat on the barrel at the end of day 1 (so you eat her out), when Crow wakes you up say that you think Carmen is fascinating, and then swap shifts with her. From there it's a straight line if I'm remembering right.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
It annoys me how dumb the main character is.
I tried my best to make smart and cautious decisions and still so many times you are not given a choice to avoid acting like an absolute retard.

For example; the bad end, you see traitor orc putting a mysterious substance into tea that she made just for you and the loyal orc and desperately tries to convince you to drink (this is after you have clearly noted that she is under Carmen's influence and not to be trusted), then, you go to relieve the guy who has outright told you that he'll betray you if he's offered a better deal and MC is clearly interrupting something as he acts very suspicious (but MC dgaf), then, Carmen transparently baits him and he loses his mind like a dumb gorilla and gets killed in a really pathetic way.

Funny thing is, I like femdom games but this one seems designed to give you the illusion of choice only to have every path lead to failure. What a frustrating experience.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It annoys me how dumb the main character is.
I tried my best to make smart and cautious decisions and still so many times you are not given a choice to avoid acting like an absolute retard.

For example; the bad end, you see traitor orc putting a mysterious substance into tea that she made just for you and the loyal orc and desperately tries to convince you to drink (this is after you have clearly noted that she is under Carmen's influence and not to be trusted), then, you go to relieve the guy who has outright told you that he'll betray you if he's offered a better deal and MC is clearly interrupting something as he acts very suspicious (but MC dgaf), then, Carmen transparently baits him and he loses his mind like a dumb gorilla and gets killed in a really pathetic way.

Funny thing is, I like femdom games but this one seems designed to give you the illusion of choice only to have every path lead to failure. What a frustrating experience.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but no game can appeal to everyone I suppose. I would argue that the "smart" decision is not to tell Carmen you're refusing to listen to her offer. You can tell her you'll listen, get the benefits, then leave or try to outsmart her. There's really no reason to tell her you're not interested. I would advise players to lie when playing Sanguine Rose. Be willing to say things even if you disagree. Deceiving Carmen is part of the challenge. If you're honest with her, you'll likely lose.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
I saw when this game first popped up as a demo somewhere, glad to see it completed. I waited to see it complete before playing too much of it so I'll be doin' that over the next few days. I do got one question though.

Is there a harem/multiple girl ending? I don't need to know all the details, just that it exists.

I already know that you can play as a dominant man in the game so it's already fairly solid there in my book, just wonderin' if I can have my cake and eat it too, as they say.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes