TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Played this when it first came out, showed some real promise but WHY did it have to be femdom? Now this is ruined for me.... :cautious:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Does this Markus get any action with the girls? And more importantly, can you prevent him from doing so?
Markus and Glasha can fuck if you make the right choices . You can play the scene from either perspective, similar to crows whoring scene. The two can also end up together as a pair in a few endings.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the last gallery picture is locked even though i did get the queen bitch epilogues
Could be a bugged build? I don't know when the file posted here was grabbed, so any bugs that I've fixed since for patrons might be circulating in pirated builds. Last time I checked, the official 3.6.0 doesn't have this bug.

Does this Markus get any action with the girls? And more importantly, can you prevent him from doing so?
Markus can have sex with Glasha or with a prostitute. Both are optional scenes as Roman isn't present for them.

Played this when it first came out, showed some real promise but WHY did it have to be femdom? Now this is ruined for me.... :cautious:
Which version did you play? There's been femdom since very early. If you liked what you played before I'd encourage you to give it a try, but if it's not your cup of tea then that's fine too.

Reactions: tolylisii

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Could be a bugged build? I don't know when the file posted here was grabbed, so any bugs that I've fixed since for patrons might be circulating in pirated builds. Last time I checked, the official 3.6.0 doesn't have this bug.

Markus can have sex with Glasha or with a prostitute. Both are optional scenes as Roman isn't present for them.

Which version did you play? There's been femdom since very early. If you liked what you played before I'd encourage you to give it a try, but if it's not your cup of tea then that's fine too.
i enjoyed this game a lot so thank you for that am not an expert but in the next game you make if there is a character like carmen please make an ending where she does have a romantic ending with main character i think it would a great game if that happen because i never seen a game were characters like carmen have happy ending with the mc or an ending were they fall in love with mc and stay with them im willing to pay for a game like that but it a great game i just wish something like this happen in a game honestly im sad that there is no ending like that i got invested in carmen character a lot that why i am sad and good luck

Reactions: 2796natt

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Best I can remember from the choices I made, Go into town to get supplies. Have Crow watch Carmen. Check it out when you hear laughter. Tell Carmen it's okay to encourage Crow. Don't whore her out. Say your companions lives are too valuable to risk. I think that is most of the major ones.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i don't know why but i think it was the most romantic dark moment for them i wish there was an ending where they become a couple and rule together
It was romantic in a tragic way, definitely. I like to think in the routes where Roman lets Carmen go, but doesn't romance Crow, that maybe he crosses paths with Carmen again some day. If we ever return to the world for a future project, it'll be a hard choice which ending to run with and who to have as PoV.
i enjoyed this game a lot so thank you for that am not an expert but in the next game you make if there is a character like carmen please make an ending where she does have a romantic ending with main character i think it would a great game if that happen because i never seen a game were characters like carmen have happy ending with the mc or an ending were they fall in love with mc and stay with them im willing to pay for a game like that but it a great game i just wish something like this happen in a game honestly im sad that there is no ending like that i got invested in carmen character a lot that why i am sad and good luck
That is disappointing that there is no ending where you can end up with Carmen. But honestly Crow is waifu, so its okay.
We're having a character slightly inspired by Carmen in our next game, but it's a very different tone. There will be more romantic options though.

Best I can remember from the choices I made, Go into town to get supplies. Have Crow watch Carmen. Check it out when you hear laughter. Tell Carmen it's okay to encourage Crow. Don't whore her out. Say your companions lives are too valuable to risk. I think that is most of the major ones.
This is exactly it. Wholesome route requires going to town, letting Carmen encourage Crow, and not whoring Crow out. To get the epilogue in this route, you need to put your companions lives first.

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes