Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there even any good ending waste of time
Of course there is a good ending, if you make the right choices.

It is all choice based.

It depends what you want from the ending. If you follow the story it's obvious certain endings aren't going to happen like Roman and Carmen skipping off into the sunset through fields of lilacs.

The only good ending I cared about was with Crow and I got that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It is all choice based.

It depends what you want from the ending. If you follow the story it's obvious certain endings aren't going to happen like Roman and Carmen skipping off into the sunset through fields of lilacs.

From quite a few releases ago that already didn't seem possible.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Such romance, drugging someone, feel the love.
the game is a dark game it is like that all the time even when he dosnet do that there is romantic moments between them but in the path where he drug her she liked him more she is corrupted like that you knew romance dose not always have to be vanilla sometimes it like this

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the game is a dark game it is like that all the time even when he dosnet do that there is romantic moments between them but in the path where he drug her she liked him more she is corrupted like that you knew romance dose not always have to be vanilla sometimes it like this
You do know she's playing a game, right?

She wants to know why she was taken and who wants her. Roman is just a plaything for her. He is a merc she is a general, she has a passing interest that he may be of use to her.

Play through her ending, it gives you an idea what she's like. She doesn't want romance.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017

She wants to know why she was taken and who wants her. Roman is just a plaything for her. He is a merc she is a general, she has a passing interest that he may be of use to her.

Play through her ending, it gives you an idea what she's like. She doesn't want romance.
played through that ending what i mean later on when he free her she show some feeling and and when she was playing with him she liked it and considering her background showing sympathy and love is hard for since she has been this way for a long time because of the queen and the she has been through a lot if the developer wanted to he could have made her show these feeling more and start loving him and in some way or another they could after they have gotten together take on the queen and defeat her and they rule together i know it hard to happen and in real life i wouldn't chose to be with someone like that but since its a game i would have liked a route where they could be with each other even if they are evil i don't why but i like her character a lot just to show that she had some feeling in the drug route if you chose a choice she let him go free even though she would have killed she might have wanted as an ally but still she were interested in him it could have been more than that if the developer wished it to be

Last edited:

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

played through that ending what i mean later on when he free her she show some feeling and and when she was playing with him she liked it and considering her background showing sympathy and love is hard for since she has been this way for a long time because of the queen and the she has been through a lot if the developer wanted to he could have made her show these feeling more and start loving him and in some way or another they could after they have gotten together take on the queen and defeat her and they rule together i know it hard to happen and in real life i wouldn't chose to be with someone like that but since its a game i would have liked a route where they could be with each other even if they are evil i don't why but i like her character a lot just to show that she had some feeling in the drug route if you chose a choice she let him go free even though she would have killed she might have wanted as an ally but still she were interested in him it could have been more than that if the developer wished it to be
I'll chime in here and say you're both right. Carmen definitely sees potential in Roman, in several routes, but she's not personally invested in Roman as a person. If anything she wants to strip away his identity. In the route where you poison Carmen (before you actually do the poisoning) Roman let's his guard down around Carmen deliberately. It's the first time that Carmen is surprised by Roman and unsure how to act, and for a brief moment she reconsiders him. She lets her guard down too. They have a conversation where, effectively, neither of them has power over the other. It's very human. If they could maintain this power dynamic indefinitely, then it's possible something like romance could come from that.

The problem is that Carmen would try, sooner or later, to reinsert a power imbalance, probably once they got into Amarinthia, and Roman just isn't capable of matching her every time. She would want him to, but she's petty, and she'd never make the game fair. Ultimately Carmen would fall back on her fetishisation of power and loyalty to Anastasia. Old habits die hard, after all. Eventually Roman would be in the same boat as he is in the endings where he releases Carmen. Roman only ever successfully challenges her in the first place because he accepts she might kill him. It's not really the basis for a relationship that could work long term.

So yeah, in that scene there is a fleeting hope that something probably incredibly fucked up could work between these two, but I wouldn't gamble on it working out... And then Roman drugs her which ruins that possibility :unsure:

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
I'll chime in here and say you're both right. Carmen definitely sees potential in Roman, in several routes, but she's not personally invested in Roman as a person. If anything she wants to strip away his identity. In the route where you poison Carmen (before you actually do the poisoning) Roman let's his guard down around Carmen deliberately. It's the first time that Carmen is surprised by Roman and unsure how to act, and for a brief moment she reconsiders him. She lets her guard down too. They have a conversation where, effectively, neither of them has power over the other. It's very human. If they could maintain this power dynamic indefinitely, then it's possible something like romance could come from that.

The problem is that Carmen would try, sooner or later, to reinsert a power imbalance, probably once they got into Amarinthia, and Roman just isn't capable of matching her every time. She would want him to, but she's petty, and she'd never make the game fair. Ultimately Carmen would fall back on her fetishisation of power and loyalty to Anastasia. Old habits die hard, after all. Eventually Roman would be in the same boat as he is in the endings where he releases Carmen. Roman only ever successfully challenges her in the first place because he accepts she might kill him. It's not really the basis for a relationship that could work long term.

So yeah, in that scene there is a fleeting hope that something probably incredibly fucked up could work between these two, but I wouldn't gamble on it working out... And then Roman drugs her which ruins that possibility :unsure:
what you said is right that why i said they would somehow defeat anastasia but that would have taken a new game or stories just for that because it will be very long for that to happen but if he together with cremen defeat the queen they would have chance because she would be free from her and her habits the first step is killing the queen the rest will take time or she will kill the queen and rule together with him staying with the same personalty but having someone like her as the mc who could match her in power and personalty if he change both way it will work the complected thing is killing anastasia if it work the rest will work if not then like you said she will return to her old habits ether way the game great thank you for that in the next game if there is a character like carmen as a romance i will be happy it can work but its complected

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

It is all choice based.

The good ending with Crow is the one you're a leaving and Live happily ever after, right?.
Is it possible to have sex with Glasha though? I like strong orc girl.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
what you said is right that why i said they would somehow defeat anastasia but that would have taken a new game or stories just for that because it will be very long for that to happen but if he together with cremen defeat the queen they would have chance because she would be free from her and her habits the first step is killing the queen the rest will take time or she will kill the queen and rule together with him staying with the same personalty but having someone like her as the mc who could match her in power and personalty if he change both way it will work the complected thing is killing anastasia if it work the rest will work if not then like you said she will return to her old habits ether way the game great thank you for that in the next game if there is a character like carmen as a romance i will be happy it can work but its complected
I don't think Carmen would ever want to kill Anastasia, since she's completely devoted to her.
The good ending with Crow is the one you're a leaving and Live happily ever after, right?.
Yes to the first question, no to the second. From a game design perspective, we shouldn't have made Glasha and Roman so close since it made writing a believable sex scene between them hard, and neither me (Hallows) nor Duski (artist) were on board with it. We're planning on having a wide variety of characters in our next project and they'll pretty much all be fuckable though. No orcs, but we'd love to make another character like Glasha.

Reactions: NukaCola

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
I don't think Carmen would ever want to kill Anastasia, since she's completely devoted to her.

Yes to the first question, no to the second. From a game design perspective, we shouldn't have made Glasha and Roman so close since it made writing a believable sex scene between them hard, and neither me (Hallows) nor Duski (artist) were on board with it. We're planning on having a wide variety of characters in our next project and they'll pretty much all be fuckable though. No orcs, but we'd love to make another character like Glasha.
from what i have seen from her she is pretending to be devoted to her she love power more then anything and if there is a chance where she can defeat her she will just to be powerful and also deep down she wanted freedom lot but she couldn't because she was forced to by the queen specially in the drug ending where he chose to kill her she is happy when he did that because she is finally free any goal would be okey it just a something i wish would happen i knew it wont but it could have worked

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, that's the good ending.

No for Glasha though. She sees Roman as a friend and they have known each other for a while. She can fuck the other fella though.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes