Esti

Oct 14, 2017
take a couple of playthroughs
I know. Problem is... Those paths you mention aren't that different from one another and I have already completed them before the game was finished. So now it's boring and I don't have any desire to replay them again and again to uncover a few new scenes.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Unlock all except make love with crow and send her to tavern pls someone
Both of these require getting resources from town, then don't swap shifts with Glasha. Listen to Carmen in day 2. If you keep Crow for yourself, you'll get make love. If you send her out to whore you'll get the other.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I can't extract all the game files. Keep getting exception error. I've seen a couple people post about same issue but they just keep getting ignored.

Edit: Got to extract successfully using 7-zip

Reactions: CountVajda

RPGman125

Jan 18, 2018
all i gotta say is the game is amazing and i love everything about it only sad because no ash sex ;_; but still an awesome game

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Like the comment before mine. Amazing game. I was surprise by the great art. Game felt very professionally done.
I'm not even done playing a single playthrough, but I already know i'm going to enjoy trying to unlock everything :)

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i can only get the 4 epilogues but not the queens bitch only the commander and the other ones
am i missing something on the way?
p.s. aah ok
the queens bitch follows the commander!
nevermind then ;)

Last edited:

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Both of these require getting resources from town, then don't swap shifts with Glasha. Listen to Carmen in day 2. If you keep Crow for yourself, you'll get make love. If you send her out to whore you'll get the other.
I'm missing one scene from the make love section, and two from tavern what am I doing wrong exactly? :unsure:
For the tavern section are you suppose to strip her clothes in a specific manner?

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm missing one scene from the make love section, and two from tavern what am I doing wrong exactly? :unsure:
For the tavern section are you suppose to strip her clothes in a specific manner?
Sounds like you're missing the animations. There was a bug when 3.6.0 first released which made animated gallery items not stay unlocked. It's fixed now but the version uploaded here might be before I fixed it.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Sounds like you're missing the animations. There was a bug when 3.6.0 first released which made animated gallery items not stay unlocked. It's fixed now but the version uploaded here might be before I fixed it.
Oh, that makes more sense. Nice art btw. Shame there wasn't more scenes with the orc or the queen. :(
Good luck on your next game :unsure:.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I know. Problem is... Those paths you mention aren't that different from one another and I have already completed them before the game was finished. So now it's boring and I don't have any desire to replay them again and again to uncover a few new scenes.
Save during branch points, also make liberal use of the skip function. Very easy to skip over parts you've already done before.

Aug 7, 2018
If it's about unlocking the renders in your gallery, there's an easy fix:
disable animations before the scene

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
So no love route of carmen or submit route with her??
I don't see any route for Glasha, she will die or when we escape be free on woods but not love route...
I bit of dissapointed I expected more choice you can freely to make..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2796natt
Feb 26, 2019
it's so hard to find a medieval setting fantasy that is actually well written, and then the graphics/artstyle is usually off putting, but the art in this game is fucking great and the many branches of plot make the writing stand out even more.
absolute gem, best sex VN i've played in recent years!

Reactions: Eldar and Ninjaman2

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
The game is simply amazing. I love the art style and it's definitely a welcome sight after so many generic DAZ games. Loved all the routes too, though submissive Crow is my favourite, since I'm not much into femdom.
I bit of a gripe though, 3 images won't unlock no matter what:

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

ZupkaChinska

Feb 11, 2018
I have same problem. It's bug, check the previous page.
+ I don't know how to enter "poison Carmen" route.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and wonder why there is animated tag, only one shoot was animated and when the girl gets drugged, then why even bother? and the story keeps being told even tho you are else where on the screen and some sex scenes you only get one frame, dont understand how the F it got so high rating, I think its terrible... the art looks good tho, but thats it.. in a sex scene the image dont change, but all kinds of different things during the sex are done, by the story telling. but you dont see much.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes