Dec 26, 2017
I tried to extract files , but diagnostic messages erorr showed up , how can i fix that ?
Windows or macOS? If macOS and you are using the builtin "Archive Utility" you'll need something else. My suggestion is a program called Keka. Used it for years and it does a great job with ZIPs and RARs.

Aug 7, 2018
Please tell me there is an easy way to stop this game from choppily scrolling/jumping left and right ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME. Parallax already disabled.

Seriously, this is causing me severe motion sickness. With every needless jump back and forth i feel queasier and angrier, it's ridiculous. Please make it stop :sick:

Reactions: Dropbare
Oct 29, 2016
Anyone know how to fix this? Having the same issue. Have been following this game for a long time now and would love to play the finished version!
Can't believe i am going to ask this but did you check if your winrar/7zip is up to date?

Faced the same issue here, no worries just download the latest WinRar from the official site

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Please tell me there is an easy way to stop this game from choppily scrolling/jumping left and right ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME. Parallax already disabled.

Seriously, this is causing me severe motion sickness. With every needless jump back and forth i feel queasier and angrier, it's ridiculous. Please make it stop :sick:
Sorry, couldn't fit all the characters on :whistle: it only happens during scenes where four characters are talking, so just at the start and towards the end in some routes.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So this isn't exactly a walkthrough but I'll try to explain the major choices in the game and how to get all the content:

The first choice in the game is a big one. If you choose to lay low and get resources from the woods, then certain scenes will happen automatically and others will be locked. If you make the other choice, to get resources from town, then you get the opposite scenes. So laying low or going to town is the first major choice.

In either case you'll then go down to the cellar to talk with Carmen. The conversation here is mostly flavour. It establishes a relationship which changes some dialogue, but it doesn't massively alter the game. Talk to Carmen however you like. After a while Glasha will ask what you want to do next.

If you're sending people to town, there's another big choice here. First Glasha will ask if she can go to town instead of Crow. If you agree, and then have Crow watch, and then investigate when you hear laughter, you'll get to watch a scene with Carmen and Crow. This doesn't have any long term effects but it's the only way to see this scene. If you don't let Glasha swap, then you'll have the option to swap shifts with her yourself, which puts you on the night shift. If you work the night shift you get locked into the hatefuck route, but it's the only way to get some of the content.

If you don't swap any shifts, then you end up watching Carmen for the next scene. This is the same as they lay low route, except in that route you can have Markus watch if you want. There's not much point unless you want to skip the scene. While you're watching Carmen, she'll tell one of two stories. If you ask about when she was a prisoner, you get one story, if you ask about when she had a prisoner, you get another. Neither of these choices has a long term effect.

At the end of the day you'll get one of three scenes. If you swapped with Glasha and you have the night shift then there's a scene where Carmen ties you up and gives you a handjob. If you're on the route where you go to town, but you didn't swap with Glasha, then you'll be woken up by Crow sneaking out. If you follow her you'll find her masturbating in a nearby tavern, and if you check in on the prisoner then you can watch Crow masturbate when you get back. Neither has a long term effect. If you're on the lay low route, then you'll bring stew down for Carmen to eat. You can either feed her on her knees or feed her sat on a barrel. If you feed her sat on a barrel then you eat her out until Crow walks in. This unlocks a scene the following morning where Crow dresses in front of you, and unlocks the Femdom Crow route. If you feed Carmen on her knees then she gives you a blowjob and Crow joins in. This is necessary to get the poison carmen ending.

If Crow wakes you up the next day, then you can tell her you think Carmen is fascinating, and then swap shifts with her. This unlocks the route where Roman is totally submissive to Crow and Carmen and you get locked in. If you don't swap shifts then you go to your shift with Carmen. If Glasha wakes you up then you can tell her that you're doubting yourself, and even if you don't fuck up you're not sure who to trust. This will inspire Roman to try harder at beating Carmen and unlocks the possibility of poisoning her.

Unless you're locked into a linear route at this point (hatefuck, femdom Crow) you'll go to your shift with Carmen. Carmen will try to make peace with you, or goad about her corrupting Crow, depending on which route you're on. If you shoot Carmen down, you get locked into the same path as hatefuck. You should always entertain Carmen's idea, even if you have no plan of taking it. If she thinks she has a chance to escape peacefully, she doesn't get violent. If you're on the town route, then Carmen will explain she has plans for Crow. You can either choose to keep Crow for yourself, which unlocks the Shibari scene and the Wholesome route, or you can send Crow out to whore (which unlocks and optional Crow whoring scene).

Regardless of your choices in day 2, there are two bonus scenes with Markus and Glasha that you can play or ignore. If you're laying low, then Glasha and Markus go to the hot springs and fuck. If you're going to town, then they visit the tavern and Markus fucks a whore.

During the day Carmen will try to negotiate with Roman. You can either fuck Crow, or you can fuck Carmen. If you got a blowjob from Carmen during the dining scene, then Crow sucks you off as bonus art during this scene.

If you're on the town route and haven't told Crow to whore herself, this is where you'll get the Shibari scene. It starts from Crow's POV but you have the option to jump in as Roman or let Carmen finish. Either way, you get the wholesome scene between Crow and Roman afterwards.

If you're laying low, Crow will check the supplies Markus and Glasha found in the woods, including a poisonous flower. If you're on the poison Carmen route, you'll take the flower.

Which brings us to day 3, the end of the game. In most routes, you'll make a final decision to either abandon the mission or join Carmen. In every release ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a summary of how day 3 can go:

Hopefully that helps.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I really like this game, but I'm really annoyed that there's no single scene with Roman and Glasha.
Glasha is my favorite character and she has practically no scenes.
She and Roman are the perfect couple!

Is there any chance that you could at least add an epilogue to this end?

Something like "Two rough mercenaries who enjoy rough sex" epilogue.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I just like how there is a guy explaining a character to the writer, that is hands down the most hilarious thing i've ever seen.
I think that person who is trying to criticize someone else's personal opinion without reasonable arguments or his own opinion is even more hilarious :sneaky:

Opinion =
Personal view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So unless you know me better than I know myself, my
personal opinion can never be incorrect.

Reactions: Sole and Blayo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that person who is trying to criticize someone else's personal opinion without reasonable arguments or his own opinion is even more hilarious :sneaky:

Opinion = Personal view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So unless you know me better than I know myself, my personal opinion can never be incorrect.
That's nice hunni but why are you telling me?

I was talking about the guy i've been talking to for the past few days trying to tell the writer about Carmen's character.

Don't get me wrong, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you want to talk to lil ole me but we've not communicated before nor have I read your posts nor hinted at reading your posts but thankyou for telling me all about your personal opinion.

It's cute you tried to have a dig but maybe next time make sure that person is referring you first. It will save these facepalm moments.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Avaron1974
The same thing applies to you.

We have a very useful thing called "Reply" button.
And if you don't want to use it, you could at least mention the name of the person you're talking to.
Otherwise, everyone will think that you are responding to the last comment.
It is the basic common sense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974
Not really, most people don't assume someone is talking to them unless they quote them.

I've made and seen many people make comments without someone assuming they were talking about them.

Kinda arrogant really considering you're the only person that seems to think I was talking to you.

Anyways, bored now, pls stop thankyou kindly sweetness.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Avaron1974
The same thing applies to you.

We have a very useful thing called "Reply" button.
And if you don't want to use it, you could at least mention the name of the person you're talking to.
Otherwise, everyone will think that you are responding to the last comment.
Edvin read the thread before starting a argument. It is very obvious about who Avaron was speaking of if you did. ;)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Edvin read the thread before starting a argument. It is very obvious about who Avaron was speaking of if you did. ;)
Why would I do that?
Their arguing doesn't concern me and I don't care why they argue.
If his message were properly labeled, there would be no misunderstanding.

And PLEASE do not continue this unnecessary debate.
There are already too many messages that are absolutely unrelated to the game.

Reactions: Eldar and Blayo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh yeah. Why would you need to read previous messages before start a argument with someone? :rolleyes:
Indeed there is obviously nothing else to debate.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes