hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
It was romantic in a tragic way, definitely. I like to think in the routes where Roman lets Carmen go, but doesn't romance Crow, that maybe he crosses paths with Carmen again some day. If we ever return to the world for a future project, it'll be a hard choice which ending to run with and who to have as PoV.

We're having a character slightly inspired by Carmen in our next game, but it's a very different tone. There will be more romantic options though.

This is exactly it. Wholesome route requires going to town, letting Carmen encourage Crow, and not whoring Crow out. To get the epilogue in this route, you need to put your companions lives first.
well as long as we have a character like carmen i am happy but at least if you can make her a romance option

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, isnt Crow the only one you can actually end up in a serious romantic relationship with?
As far as i'm aware, yes.

Crow is the only one really looking for anything like that. Glash is more fuck n fight but is friends with Roman and that's as far as it goes. Carmen doesn't seem the settle down type yet, maybe in another game if they explore more of her story but from what I saw here she's more fuck em till she's bored and move on.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
I have finished my third playthrough just now. The game is amazing!
The characters are represented well enough to sympathize them.
There are choices you can make to influence how the story develops.
Carmen feels liek the main character despite all and I will defenitively remember her (ike Morigan in Dragon Age)

As the cons i would say just a few, they are:
Each game path is rather short. Feels like there should be one more act after the acquaintance with the prisoner and the break right after it (i.e. when she wanted to tell you the story about the prisoner and promises to continue next time, I have been waiting for the next time...)
Feels like some more pics to represent the ongoing action are needed (for a better visualization)

Thanks for a good game!

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Absolutely love the game, if you ever do an expansion I would love to see more foot related content and possibly some more 'bad end' twist options in the epilogue. Example: In the 'slave knight' scene where you are in front of an audience and they tell the mc not to cum until he has permission give an option to cum. Punishment bonus scenes time...

But all in all EPIC game. Really enjoyed every play through.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Crow is the only one really looking for anything like that. Glash is more fuck n fight but is friends with Roman and that's as far as it goes. Carmen doesn't seem the settle down type yet, maybe in another game if they explore more of her story but from what I saw here she's more fuck em till she's bored and move on.
Pretty much. Crow is the only one who seems interested in the protagonist in a romantic way.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017

carmen have some romantic moments with main character specially in the path were he drug her the developer is the one that chose not to purse it otherwise there was a good romantic moments between them it just was not explored by the developer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
carmen have some romantic moments with main character specially in the path were he drug her the developer is the one that chose not to purse it otherwise there was a good romantic moments between them it just was not explored by the developer.
I think this image applies well with this post. :LOL:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have everything set now for my girls next day off.

Got myself some shmexy lingerie, some steak, some wine and a bottle of Ketamine.

All set.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Best I can remember from the choices I made, Go into town to get supplies. Have Crow watch Carmen. Check it out when you hear laughter. Tell Carmen it's okay to encourage Crow. Don't whore her out. Say your companions lives are too valuable to risk. I think that is most of the major ones.
Sounds about what i did.
Need a guide to get all pics for the gallery.
Also i loved this game and it needs a part two.

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Is this all femdom or are there routes you can take to beat carmen? Like a happy or male dom end preferably with crow.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes