• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
1) Reader sees Incest tag.
2) Reader sees there's incest with the mother.
3) Reader has interests in what he reads.
4) Reader has located a Love Interest (LI).
5) Reader downloads and proceeds to find out the mother (LI) is a prostitute that just had sexual relations with a client.

How can I make justifying the NTR tag simpler than this?
Removing 3) would streamline it a bit, I guess?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2 Alpha] [Helheim] - Original Size: 1.4 GB

Download Win,Linux (194MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (179MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
Yo Dev, your game is very promising. Take your time, your health is more important. It is understandable, times are tough for a lot of folks. COVID-19 ain't a joke. Lost some relatives to it already. Best of luck to ya and I wish you good health.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
This is really a beautifully rendered well thought out and written story. My only gripe is that it will take ages to complete.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
You see users posting the tired, passive aggressive "this is not for me,good luck dev, I'm out" all the time in game threads, tagged or not.
It doesn't have to be passive aggressive tho. I do it sometimes as well like "I like this but don't like this so it's not for me but good luck", I've never meant it in a bad way or tried to coerce dev into changing the game. It's just a meaningless "I've tried it but it's not for me" kind of post, I don't see anything wrong with it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It doesn't have to be passive aggressive tho. I do it sometimes as well like "I like this but don't like this so it's not for me but good luck", I've never meant it in a bad way or tried to coerce dev into changing the game. It's just a meaningless "I've tried it but it's not for me" kind of post, I don't see anything wrong with it.
When I'm at the groceries and I don't like a certain cheese, I don't go in front of the stand and announce to everyone I don't like said cheese. Because it's quite likely that no one gives a fuck. I just don't get that cheese.

It would be infinitely more obnoxious if, I not only did that, but went to every grocery store, found a cheese I didn't like, mislabeled it because I know jack shit about cheeses and proceeded to announce my dislike for it. In every store. Multiple times in each one.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
When I'm at the groceries and I don't like a certain cheese, I don't go in front of the stand and announce to everyone I don't like said cheese. Because it's quite likely that no one gives a fuck. I just don't get that cheese.

It would be infinitely more obnoxious if, I not only did that, but went to every grocery store, found a cheese I didn't like, mislabeled it because I know jack shit about cheeses and proceeded to announce my dislike for it. In every store. Multiple times in each one.
But that goes both ways. You don't go in front of the stand and announce to everyone how great the cheese is. You just get the cheese you want and move on.

Same thing for the second part... I get your point but this cheese metaphor just doesn't work.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
But that goes both ways. You don't go in front of the stand and announce to everyone how great the cheese is. You just get the cheese you want and move on.

Same thing for the second part... I get your point but this cheese metaphor just doesn't work.
Don't get me wrong, I find it just as obnoxious to beg devs for x fetish inclusion because it's the greatest ever and makes games better somehow. Even when it's clearly random preference from the user and doesn't fit the story at all. Those type of posts are considerably fewer than the others though.

Just let devs create whatever fucking story they want. And judge it for its writing/renders , not from whatever scene happened to trigger your oversensitive psyche.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
This is a masterpiece renders and the story too

Its obvious that the mc make me think about vampire or something like that..

Incest is not a probleme for me, if ITS FIND A REAL and STRONG REASON too developped a real line up around it and the consequence, inside a story.

But there No need NTR to make a good games too. and the relation's seam is mutual consent so no NTR
Until now there s no mistake for me..Let it see how the story growing

the dev s now what he do

I am glad also that the up date are regular, for this kind of renders is not so easy..

• Red Heart
Reactions: twiztid

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
In my opinion he should make the game he intended to make regardless of how much support he gets
well it is true, still if he would made it diferently (mother could be whatewer) it would be probably one of best games here

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This is a masterpiece renders and the story too

It's obvious that the mc makes me think about a vampire or something like that...

Incest is not a problem for me if it finds A REAL and STRONG REASON to develop a real line up around it and the consequence, inside a story.

But there No need for NTR to make a good game too. and the relation's seam is mutual consent so no NTR
Until now there s no mistake for me...Let it see how the story growing

the dev s now what he does

I am glad also that the update is regular, for this kind of render is not so easy...
I 100% agree, the game makes me think the MC is a vampire, whatever fetish is going to be in this game, does not bother me. I am by no means a FAN of NTR but if it will be in the game, then I can deal with it, a simple fact the game is well written, and the story will match it.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes