VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
Guys if you downloaded the incest patch and the mod also, if you want the incest patch to work don't forget to rename the patch into ''patch'' then relaunch the game and it will work... remember to RENAME IT! damn it lol...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2Alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
When I'm at the groceries and I don't like a certain cheese, I don't go in front of the stand and announce to everyone I don't like said cheese. Because it's quite likely that no one gives a fuck. I just don't get that cheese.

It would be infinitely more obnoxious if, I not only did that, but went to every grocery store, found a cheese I didn't like, mislabeled it because I know jack shit about cheeses and proceeded to announce my dislike for it. In every store. Multiple times in each one.
Wait....there's cheese in this game? I love cheese. Gimme some! Damn...now I have to run to the store! BrB

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Decided to do a mod for this one because I got a few requests, passive [Green] agressive [Red] all other choices will be green but they are clearly marked. I may turn it into a harem mod later depending on the nature of the game.

Note: This game clearly has NTR content and it is not evident by the dev how to avoid it if even possible, please do not come to me and say I did it to you cause you are choosing to play a game with NTR. Thank you.

Edit: Updated to v0.1.3 (Not Going to Update for the Alpha version will wait for full release, I would suggest you do so as well or else backup a save.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
please update to veer. 0.2!!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Crikey! This is some high quality stuff: the story, the dialogue, the music and last but not least the renders! Some of the best I've ever seen to be honest. Still early but if the dev keeps this up I forsee a lot of subscribers in the future. Mind you, it's not exactly a quick-fap-and-forget kind of game, might be a bit too dark and deep for most, but as a piece of art it has few rivals here. VERY impressed.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Totally loving the story so far. It was new and totally different from those same monotonous renpy games plot. I am totally looking forward to the next update.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes