VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Did not see donation options on "itch". Is there a way that I can donate to you on "itch" Helheim?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
This updates are rather short, it's very ambitious to start a game with such renders, it takes a lot of time and resources and the game doesn't get the support it truly deserves.
Not many people know about this game and i think Helheim should try to make this game more known for audience, maybe make a trailer for it, it will take some time for this game to get more known.

Reactions: m4pII

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

Vmr15

Feb 6, 2020
Decided to do a mod for this one because I got a few requests, passive [Green] agressive [Red] all other choices will be green but they are clearly marked. I may turn it into a harem mod later depending on the nature of the game.

Note: This game clearly has NTR content and it is not evident by the dev how to avoid it if even possible, please do not come to me and say I did it to you cause you are choosing to play a game with NTR. Thank you.

Edit: Updated to v0.1.3 (Not Going to Update for the Alpha version will wait for full release, I would suggest you do so as well or else backup a save.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update the walkthrough mod

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Not a bad game. Good renders, decent story, but it just doesn't speak to me. I don't hate it, but it isn't my cup of tea.

Reactions: Hysni

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Decided to do a mod for this one because I got a few requests, passive [Green] agressive [Red] all other choices will be green but they are clearly marked. I may turn it into a harem mod later depending on the nature of the game.

Note: This game clearly has NTR content and it is not evident by the dev how to avoid it if even possible, please do not come to me and say I did it to you cause you are choosing to play a game with NTR. Thank you.

Edit: Updated to v0.1.3 (Not Going to Update for the Alpha version will wait for full release, I would suggest you do so as well or else backup a save.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder overwrite when prompted.

Or you can:
Can you please update the mod?

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! I have an issue, are there only 9 pages for saving ?
I can't find the next page button ..if there is any.
Oh?
Do you save a lot?
Are you a save maniac like me?

If you're interested, I've created my own patch (by butchering the code and the image in the background :p ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you please update the mod?
I'm likely not going to continue it due to the variables being in some form of Polish. I thought I could do it starting out, but TBH I don't know what they mean, and without that I can't do it. Google Translate has not been much of a help. I talked with a guy who was going to mod it before me and he had the same issue, wish I would have had that talk before I started. Sorry guys.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm likely not going to continue it due to the variables being in some form of Polish. I thought I could do it starting out, but TBH I don't know what they mean, and without that I can't do it. Google Translate has not been much of a help. I talked with a guy who was going to mod it before me and he had the same issue, wish I would have had that talk before I started. Sorry guys.
Disappointing, but understandable. I do thank you for what you did thus far. And you may want to put what you said here in your original post, before more people start asking for updates.

Reactions: travin213

M'95

May 17, 2019
It's German or Ostrian(I am from Holland, so neighbors), I took a look at the script and recognized it.
aggressivitat = aggression.
niedrige werte = low worth
hohe werte = high worth

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021

Note IMPORTANT: I will not be updating this mod further due to the language of the variables, I believe they are polish, but google translate is not helping much. I spent a while trying before I finally gave in and said I couldn't do it at the quality I would want. If someone knows that language and want to pick it up, by all means do so. I just can't give you clear directions when I don't understand what's going on. Thanks!

Or you can:
Sad to hear :(

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Downloaded this out of curiosity, but not sure I'll stick with it. The renders look good and the writing is fine for what it is, but a bit too angsty and self-serious for my blood.

Since I have the script to hand and Zoey is discontinuing their mod, here's a quick stab at a walkthrough. Can't promise I'll keep it updated though.

Variable scores:
It's not entirely clear what each variable does yet, but here are some approximate translations for now:
passivitat: passivity
aggressivitat: aggressiveness
niedrigewerte: low morals (thanks to 2382dudubes for the suggestion)
hohewerte: high morals
alletoten: kill 'em all
allesretten: save 'em all

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes