VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is NTR Avoidable ??
The most significant female character so far (the MC's mother with the patch – and a few places even without it) is a prostitute. Depending on your playthrough you may be confronted with this more or less explicitly, but the basic facts don't change.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Dev did a outstanding job with the cgs, it brings the game to life and the story telling on a whole new level. The atmosphere, the lighting, the artistic framing, attention to small details and etc.. I'm impressed, could potentially be in the top 10, for sure top 20 in term of artistic quality.

I'm 100% on board, this looks like it could get real interesting.
& IDK where the NTR is at in this game, probably should just remove the tag. As far as i'm concerned, the mom&dad are just cucking each other, doesn't really have much to do with the MC unless you consider the mom to be his woman.

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
a great job of remaning of renders, but you have a serious machine to see the difference,

Hope this fabulous story and games, in the next up date goes on..

i really hope that the next meeting with the fallen angel woman (if its a woman) are voluptuous and sensual ;)..How he become a vampire...what s the reason (please to meet you don't forget my name, in a one of best movies about it)

Reactions: orto23

MilfBreed

Jan 16, 2021
any walkthroughs?? because i dont know how to use the walkthrough mod and have no idea what that thing is for. I needed a walkthrough because i notice different paths when i downloaded it over again and im not entirely sure if the choices i just made is the choice that i actually want. And the scenes too, i really hope somebody creates one, ty in advance have a nice day everyone

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
any walkthroughs?? because i dont know how to use the walkthrough mod and have no idea what that thing is for. I needed a walkthrough because i notice different paths when i downloaded it over again and im not entirely sure if the choices i just made is the choice that i actually want. And the scenes too, i really hope somebody creates one, ty in advance have a nice day everyone
Have you tried scrolling up a bit?

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure how I feel about this game. I really love the artwork and the writing in this one. The story however, hasn't really pulled me in, yet. To me, some parts of the story lack context. Especially all of the Borgia storyline. I'm sure it is very relevant to the story, but without context for why, it just seemed out of place and didn't make much sense to me.

While this story does have quit a bit of lewd content, very little of it involves the MC. At this rate, it looks like the MC will die a virgin, since you have to die to become undead. Would be nice if that didn't happen.

It is also a bit confusing why the MC is telling this story to a woman who is sleeping or possible dead. For some reason, I suspect the later on that one.

Last thing, the music credits at the end of each episode is, annoying. You can't click through it and they flash through so fast that you can't even read them. Maybe a tab on the main menu would be a better option for that.

All that said, I am looking forward to see how this one progresses.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Not sure how I feel about this game. I really love the artwork and the writing in this one. The story however, hasn't really pulled me in, yet. To me, some parts of the story lack context. Especially all of the Borgia storyline. I'm sure it is very relevant to the story, but without context for why, it just seemed out of place and didn't make much sense to me.

While this story does have quit a bit of lewd content, very little of it involves the MC. At this rate, it looks like the MC will die a virgin, since you have to die to become undead. Would be nice if that didn't happen.

It is also a bit confusing why the MC is telling this story to a woman who is sleeping or possible dead. For some reason, I suspect the later on that one.

Last thing, the music credits at the end of each episode is, annoying. You can't click through it and they flash through so fast that you can't even read them. Maybe a tab on the main menu would be a better option for that.

All that said, I am looking forward to see how this one progresses.

i think she s not dead but undead and you see her face...during the story.on corner of street..she looks hers futur target.....the story in his home...i ts the begening where all start..and he remember his "ancient life" what s happen at tthis momment is a piece of puzzle for what s he gonna become...

her mother, do prostitution to have food and rooftop..for him

hope it s make a little be more sens to you...maybe your are familiar with sci fi / fantastique univers and vampire.....

MilfBreed

Jan 16, 2021
Have you tried scrolling up a bit?
ohh yeah i just saw the other guys post here i was actually expecting the pdf file but anyway thanks alot i never noticed that earlier coz i just left a comment didnt know where my comment ended up, so its was at the last page im new around here so im still learning thanks again mate

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Downloaded this out of curiosity, but not sure I'll stick with it. The renders look good and the writing is fine for what it is, but a bit too angsty and self-serious for my blood.

Since I have the script to hand and Zoey is discontinuing their mod, here's a quick stab at a walkthrough. Can't promise I'll keep it updated though.

Variable scores:
It's not entirely clear what each variable does yet, but here are some approximate translations for now:
passivitat: passivity
aggressivitat: aggressiveness
niedrigewerte: low worth (I'm not sure whether the MC's esteem for others or vice versa)
hohewerte: high worth (as above)
alletoten: kill 'em all
allesretten: save 'em all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Close but niedrigewerte and hohewerte ,Werte in this context mean "Morals" aka how perverted the player behaves, lowmorals/horny (niedrigewerte) and highmorals/resist horny(hohewerte).

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Close but niedrigewerte and hohewerte ,Werte in this context mean "Morals" aka how perverted the player behaves, lowmorals/horny (niedrigewerte) and highmorals/resist horny(hohewerte).
Good shout. Could be values/morals, could be worth or esteem, but I think your suggestion makes sense given the context.

MilfBreed

Jan 16, 2021
hey guys im actually looking for this certain game in my head i forgot its name, but all i remember is a scene or a part about you looking for a girl then you went into this apartment, in front of the apartment was 2 girls (lesbian), i think one of them was black or both of them and they told you to scram away because they wont allow you inside to see the girl you were looking for then i remember those 2 girls offered you something in exchange to see the girl you wanna talk to, one of them had sex with you, and then after that all i remember was the part where you get into a heated argument into one of the girls then you accidentally pushed her into the pavement that she hit her head, then so on and so forth she was sent into the hospital, and you and the girl you were looking for went there to apologize then the two lesbian girls forgave you i think anyone remember which game was that scene from?? i know its not related to this game rn but idk how to post stuff to ask questions so i went here for help hope you guys understand, thanks in adv if you even remember this scene please reply :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey guys im actually looking for this certain game in my head i forgot its name, but all i remember is a scene or a part about you looking for a girl then you went into this apartment, in front of the apartment was 2 girls (lesbian), i think one of them was black or both of them and they told you to scram away because they wont allow you inside to see the girl you were looking for then i remember those 2 girls offered you something in exchange to see the girl you wanna talk to, one of them had sex with you, and then after that all i remember was the part where you get into a heated argument into one of the girls then you accidentally pushed her into the pavement that she hit her head, then so on and so forth she was sent into the hospital, and you and the girl you were looking for went there to apologize then the two lesbian girls forgave you i think anyone remember which game was that scene from?? i know its not related to this game rn but idk how to post stuff to ask questions so i went here for help hope you guys understand, thanks in adv if you even remember this scene please reply :)
1) Try the recommendations & identifications forum.
2) Invest in a keyboard with a .

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
It's Sins of the Father

Reactions: MilfBreed

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I'm 100% on board, this looks like it could get real interesting.
& IDK where the NTR is at in this game, probably should just remove the tag. As far as i'm concerned, the mom&dad are just cucking each other, doesn't really have much to do with the MC unless you consider the mom to be his woman.
1619677361897.png

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Visuals - 5, Characters - Seemingly Unimportant, Plot - Doesn't exist? I can't tell where this story is going, and after waiting so long for act 2 and 3 and still being left in the same area as far as understanding who the MC is, I'm personally going to have to throw this one away. The visuals are top tier, but the idea of introducing a dozen characters while not focusing on the mc seems like a fault. I think this would be fine if the content out so far were part of a movie, but as an interactive game, it doesn't work for me.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes