VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
U r probably right that it suited story, but it was reason why i or ppl who came for incest did not even download it....
Not gonna lie, felt like that incest tag was a bit of a bait and switch where ppl looking forward to that content (myself included) come in expecting one thing and getting something even more fucked up and just plain sad.

Overall felt like the Dev painted himself into a corner with where he wanted to take this story but couldnt successfully mesh all the ideas he had in place and just decided to step away for now.

Kinda sad a vampire game got almost no vampire elements as the world/story building, while an important component in setting up immersion, took too much away from the rest of the game despite how stunning and gorgeous everything looked so far.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Showing the MC's mum with another man's cum dripping down her lips in the very first version of a game is a bold move if there ever was one. It can turn out great; it will most probably turn out badly.
I didn't give a fuck about that scene, and I was interested in the game for its uniqueness. But honestly, the flop was to be expected. Too much work, too little support, inability to erase from the players' memory what has already been done, realization that you can't do anything to keep it afloat --> ABANDONED.
A shame. The historical scenary really caught my eye from day 1.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ, decided to look at the highest rated games an I'm seeing quite a few that have been abandoned that I was very much looking forward to. Especially this one.

Reactions: Managarmr
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes