VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
We never knew. Dev vanished into thin air. He had Corona, that delayed the 0.2 version, and after that he went silent.
Support decreased after that (of course).

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
He probably has a much better paying job and thought developing this not worth his time. There wasn't much support.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Too many just sitting and watching the inevitable weary, stumbling, creator finally drop and become the carcass that they themselves, in this case, probably did as much, if not most, to create. To all those who profess(ed) such devotion to the uniqueness and enthralling nature of this story and the brilliant talent of its creator...it serves US ALL right for not being prepared to join in and help him realise his...which was ours too, dream.

Not to categorically infer that this was indeed the sole or even perhaps primary reason for the demise, but it certainly had clearly sapped the creator's energy and motivation to continue and equally his inclination to return and resume had he been able or of a mind to do. Another bitter and, in many cases, well deserved lesson learned by far too many of us, meaning it will by no means be the last such tragedy we'll endure.

Reactions: anon280

Turner9

Feb 2, 2020
One of the best graphic intense made erotic novels , art work was life like! This easily could be created into a 3D Graphic Play as Angels Awakening.

Reactions: Ron

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
We never knew. Dev vanished into thin air. He had Corona, that delayed the 0.2 version, and after that he went silent.
Support decreased after that (of course).
I thought he abandoned the game because people complained about the whole mother thing.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
He has never commented on his reasons to leave the game. Your guess is as good as mine.
There was in fact a lot of whiney bitching on this board, but to leave without a word and letting his patrons in the dark was bad style.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's a shame the LI is so attractive and writing decent for something that devolves into a lazy ntr title. And thats coming from someone that likes these kinds of games.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I was sad to see this one go, it was very good and the renders exceptional but it happens all the time.

A developer delays or immediately stops her/his work on a game and no one ever knows why. I just enjoy for as long as it’s going and accept that.

Circumstances are different for everyone.:coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aercat

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
The music in this game man!! I had to download unren just to extract the music files out of the game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can one of you cuties out there, pretty please, post a working incest patch for this game?

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes