VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Visuals - 5, Characters - Seemingly Unimportant, Plot - Doesn't exist? I can't tell where this story is going, and after waiting so long for act 2 and 3 and still being left in the same area as far as understanding who the MC is, I'm personally going to have to throw this one away. The visuals are top tier, but the idea of introducing a dozen characters while not focusing on the mc seems like a fault. I think this would be fine if the content out so far were part of a movie, but as an interactive game, it doesn't work for me.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Great game, too bad a quick menu is missing. For instance, with which you can go back to the previous screen. If you're on a laptop without using a mouse you cannot (always) scroll back. However, @JokerLeader made a cheat mod for another game, that also contains a quick menu. I altered the cheat mod so it only contains the quick menu. Check out the attached file. Copy it into the folder "game" and load up the game. It works flawlessly.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
some of the textures looks good, but some seem "trying too hard to be good" but the result is "not bad but unreal"
especially the third pic, I understand the maker is trying to put on some pores to make it realistic, but the pores on the breasts are too large and doesn't look realistic or somewhat unhealthy.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Everything about this game is great, except the plot. The visuals, the atmosphere, the dialogue, and the interface are all good. However, the plot seems a bit messy and melodramatic while so far involving little of the MC other than retelling his memories.

I despise NTR (I won't kink shame however), but if it's being used for the story/character development, then sure. Nevertheless, I'll just be blunt and say that it would suck if we're given a vampire MC within a great visual environment and not experience his dominance.

P.S. I was following the walkthrough mod, and I am greatly confused as to what correlates with "passive" and "aggressive" choices. For example, continuing to watch the girls in the river is considered "aggressive" I suppose? I'm just wondering as to what the stats unlock and type of personality for the MC lies behind each path. Also, the amount of exceptions in Act III for the apk with walkthrough mod is staggering.

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Why? Why every time you come across a novel that feels like something new and fresh, it will definitely go to the abyss of the abandoned?

Reactions: KingFap and orto23

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Why? Why every time you come across a novel that feels like something new and fresh, it will definitely go to the abyss of the abandoned?
Maybe it just became too much work and he was not getting enough support. Does anyone know what kind of support he was getting on the "Patreon" group? I know I was supporting him generously on Itch

Reactions: Hadgar

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I loved the direction it was going with the gorgeous renders and emphasis on experiencing the past, just wished the actual vampire portions were fleshed out, which maybe why it's seemingly been abandoned? Very promising start and we even got an update before it looks like the project imploded. :confused::mad::poop:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
To be honest what held me back from this and probably a lot of people is the prostitute mom. That unavoidable is a hard sell for a lot of people and for a first game.
I can understand that sentiment, but its important from a story perspective as it shows how badly the MC's family has fallen after his father's betrayal and what it forced his mother to do in order to survive and keep a roof over her and the MC's head. It was ugly and depressing as intended by the Dev, so I think that was intended to show their state of mind.

Dec 8, 2020
I can understand that sentiment, but its important from a story perspective as it shows how badly the MC's family has fallen after his father's betrayal and what it forced his mother to do in order to survive and keep a roof over her and the MC's head. It was ugly and depressing as intended by the Dev, so I think that was intended to show their state of mind.
I get that but it is still a tall ask for a lot of people to get past that with the hopes it will get better for a first game.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
I seem to recall that one of the mc's options lead to an incest-like event with his mother. The game may have been abandoned because the "P" group Jackboots discovered it and shut him down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
I seem to recall that one of the mc's options lead to an incest-like event with his mother. The game may have been abandoned because the "P" group Jackboots discovered it and shut him down.
I think it was on the alternate path to the one that lead to the mother putting jizz in mc's mouth

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes