Jan 10, 2020
i keep going to gonzalez office job, but never get the option to flash vanessa, n gone there 4 times now...what do i need to do? i've had Elpi lick n fuck everything in sight!!

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hey, for BDSM, you must hang out with Enola, go to computer class.

for the strip club you have to wait until the middle of november I think, on saturday evening you will find at some point the possibility to go for a walk in the city, choose this option and the route to the strip club will be open.

for the office, it a very long route, go work everyday and soon, you can meet miss gonzalez and moore...

Reactions: xenomorph7510
Jan 10, 2020
huh...ok, finished playing this yesterday, n have some questions:
  1. doing the maid job i never got any H-scenes with any of the residents; did i do something wrong or are there just not any yet? (would really like to see elpi n zita together, n carolina n her parents rough up/rape elpi)
  2. didn't do the bar job since i really enjoyed the cheerleader squad scenes, so what is meant by it "ending in a fiasco"?
  3. doing the gonzalez office job only got 1 nice scene with elpi n minha before vanessa n paula get promoted; were/are there any more scenes after that? n chose to work on a list of friends to recruit, but no more options on that either
  4. got the stripper route (THANKS), n went there every chance i got, but still no actual stripping; route ends with going to dinner with dina n zenia...???
  5. did the "walk in the city" basketball route, but only wound up with the one scene of elpi n amelia losing the game n having sex; after that it's all either practice or play a game...are there scenes other than sex after practice?
  6. going to the camera store, i chose both do photographs n pose for the painters...any H-scenes?
  7. i remember choosing tanta domingo whenever getting the option, but cant remember what the storyline was...??
  8. went surfing every chance i got, but never got an H-scene that i think i remember reading somewhere, or having a chance to participate in a championship; are those scenes coming, or did i miss something?
obviously enjoyed playing this, n looking forward to the next update...the hornier, perverted, darker n more twisted the better!!

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Housekeepers:

There are two very morally violent scenes with Carolina and Elpidia. But in order to unlock these scenes you have to go every Wednesday to the cleaning ladies, otherwise you'll reach the end of the game before the scenes appear in your play.
With Zita there is only the story of Godmichet, the sex will come in the next updates.

Bar/Cheers:

You did well to choose the cheers, the bar doesn't do anything, I stopped the development to redo the bar map, it will resume in the next updates.
The story with the cheers is very long, it starts very slowly but with a lot of sex scene, the story continues in the next updates, it goes up crescendo.

Office:

After seeing Minha and Paula get promoted there's one scene, Elpidia licks Miss Gonzalez's shoes and a sex scene starts from that, but you have to go to the office every night to unlock that scene because it happens towards the end of December.
When you make the friend list, if you have time to do the recruiting afterwards, I advise you to go see Tiinja, but I prefer not to say more about this because the choice you make to recruit the girls is very important for the rest of the story and the choices will not be the same for all the players.

Strip tease:

The first night you can join the strippers is Saturday night or you can join Wayne at the beach in Santa Marta.
So go every Saturday to the surf to do the surf road and when Wayne invites you to come to a party at the beach doesn't go to the party and chooses walk in the city instead, it unlocks the strip tease, then you go every time you can do the strip lessons on Tuesday and Thursday it will unlock a great strip tease scene with Elpidia and a girl from the club.

Basketball:

There's nothing else but what you've been playing, the basketball sex scene is only on the road to the caxiacos after the rape with the Hoodlums.
It's a very hard scene to unlock and this scene will lead Elpidia to the wrong side of the main story. be careful.

Photoshop:

There are only nude poses or sexy outfits, for the moment, in the next update this will become an important road.

Tanta del domingo:

For the moment Minha and Paula are just playing with Elpidia, the mystery of Paula is still unknown and this will come in the next updates.
Who is Paula and why does she help Elpidia.
What's wrong with Minha?
Answer in the next episode.

Surfing:

Only one scene of surfing sex.
Wayne invites Elpidia to a beach party, but you either go to the strip club or the party, you can't do both.
You can go to the party and then wait until the following Saturday to go to the club, but that will postpone the history of the club by a week.
The surfing championship will start at the end of February, a lot of things will happen on this road, be careful, the surf road conflicts with the cheers.
Soon Elpidia can stay on Saturday in Santa Marta to surf again and can't go to do the cheers, when the championship will start a lot of Saturday will be occupied by the championship, it will be either the cheers or the surfing.

There have only been 3 months in the game so far, there will be 2 years in total so yes you can expect a lot of fun in all styles.

I'm surprised you don't talk about cinema, try this route, it's late in December but you'll like it.

Thank you very much for your support and passion.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Marked game as "On Hold" per developer's request.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
pls mark abandoned as he has changed the game to Diabadoa and re started
see his pateron page

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
per the dev's patreon he remade the game so I'm marking this abandoned

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kubrows

Not abandoned it's been redone and renamed and 5 posts above your post the DEV posted the link to their new thread. This one was abandoned as it's no longer going to be used or updated as they have the new thread now.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I liked the previous better, now have to wait for more content.. again, lol
Yes, there are more choices and more activities.
Santirosa stops on december 24th, Diaba doa makes 1 month more to version 0.3

The favorite routes of the players like the office or the cheerleaders have been improved and more content is available in Diaba Doa.

The strip club is open in Diaba Doa, Elpidia can work there every saturday, work at the bar, the tube, sex room and stage for the strip.

Elpidia can now play tennis and an extra job is available on Sunday morning.

All classes have resumed, new activities in science and history.

And many more.

But above all, the whole beginning of the game has been redone, better graphics, text more work.

Diaba doa is Santirosa but with more content, it's not a new game, it's the same but with an extra month playable.

I didn't stop Santirosa to make another game, I just changed exe.
Santirosa was full of bugs and in January I couldn't work on Santirosa anymore when I fixed a bug, 10 more bugs were coming, so I rebuilt everything on a new exe.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes