SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
If it's the same problem as mine it's Wednesday 24 November morning instead of having sciences (or Sonya event) it's the first history class. The history class on Friday 26 November seems to be the correct one (since it's the follow up of monday class).
Ok thank you warphorror, the bug is in the science class, I'll have to check or the bug.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hey hold on, when I sais 'its a shame' i didnt try to insult you or the game, if thats is how that seems please forgive me, that wasnt my intention since I really like this one.
We both have trouble with English, I'm not offended and I tried to compliment you.

Besides, you're right, I would like elpidia to be in a relationship but I also want her to have sex with everyone.
I wanted to tell you that you're right to say what you think and what you want, I'm making the game evolve like all my fans want it to evolve.

I really liked what the master of puppets said about couples, as an example with Marisol and Kanami... so I say..... Elpidia is in a relationship with everyone....
So I'm going to try to make a couple in the future... but a couple with a great libertine.

Seriously... I'll try at the end of the game to allow Elpidia to make a real couple. with the PNJ of choice of each player. But it's complicated...

Reactions: Noneless

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I managed to find the bug that makes a gap on the story, it comes from the sports class, Thursday Nov. 18, the sports class has no history.
I'm doing the patch now, it might take a day or two before it's on F95 so if you don't want to wait just don't go to the gym to avoid having a bug.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Seems 0.8 is out
MAC

PC

Sexuality walkthrough

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Seems 0.8 is out
MAC

PC

Sexuality walkthrough
Yes, the threat will be updated soon, I made the request 11am London time.

Thank you.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
My threat is updated to version 0.8 here but it is not on the site, it does not appear in the lastest update, I hope some fans will still come and play and I am still waiting for your feedback before the last update, thank you.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I love the game! It's a lot of fun to play. Is Marsol finished with Elpi? Or will we see her again?
it depends on the choices you make and the routes you take....

I can't spoil because I don't want to spoil it but it depends a lot on Elpidia's sexuality, I don't know if you want compassion or revenge on Marisol or maybe apologies, so I can't tell you if you will still be fulfilling or not with Marisol's story.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Not to jump into the titty argument but I'm going to jump into the titty argument. My wife who is 32 is 5'2 and 106lbs with...gasp gawd forbid 32A breasts!!!! She must be a child and I must be a pedo. This shit is seriously getting out of hand when adult women are considered to be children by some idiots on this site.
If you don't think A breasts are predominate than explain all the tit jobs in this country!!!! Plastic surgeons would be going out of business! Try buying a bra for your wife in the A size...75% of the time they are sold out! Gawd forbid a panty in xs. This is also a rant against VS and Fredricks (lol).

Said my peace. Small boobers unit to fight back against the idiots!!!!

D

Deleted member 292805

I think I figure dit out. the reason all these DAZ3D models visual novel shitfests look so eerie and unnatural.
it\'s the lighting, or the lack of lighting.

See, these models are designed to work with lighting to give you nice body tones, and for animation's sake, ambioent ooclusion, etc/
But these ppl are slappin them in a 2d plane. no lighting whatsoever, so everythign looks flat.
you can asdjust the color correction, I suppoise ( and it indeed looks leik this is a solution for most of their lighting issues, same as using day for night when fliming )

anyways, to sum it up - these all look creepy, unnatural, and really shitty.
\

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I've been really enjoying you're game, a cute female protagonist with the option of taking a total lesbian route. Playing update 8 I noticed something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I've been really enjoying you're game, a cute female protagonist with the option of taking a total lesbian route. Playing update 8 I noticed something.

With Kami it seems that you are stuck in a loop, do you want to watch the dates on the calendar and see what days you go back to a day before and tell me what choice or dialogue you find yourself in the past.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not to jump into the titty argument but I'm going to jump into the titty argument. My wife who is 32 is 5'2 and 106lbs with...gasp gawd forbid 32A breasts!!!! She must be a child and I must be a pedo. This shit is seriously getting out of hand when adult women are considered to be children by some idiots on this site.
If you don't think A breasts are predominate than explain all the tit jobs in this country!!!! Plastic surgeons would be going out of business! Try buying a bra for your wife in the A size...75% of the time they are sold out! Gawd forbid a panty in xs. This is also a rant against VS and Fredricks (lol).

Said my peace. Small boobers unit to fight back against the idiots!!!!
Entirely agree (y)(y) The bazooka brigade obviously a load of juveniles without any sexual experience.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
With Kami it seems that you are stuck in a loop, do you want to watch the dates on the calendar and see what days you go back to a day before and tell me what choice or dialogue you find yourself in the past.

I tried to go in and do it again with Kami, but it appears to work just fine now lol, it did seem like I was getting a lot of days in this update, so it makes sense that maybe it was a kind of rollback.

I did forget, on Saturday mornings when I go to surfboard place, at the end of that scene I get an exception error, like a pic is missing or something.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I tried to go in and do it again with Kami, but it appears to work just fine now lol, it did seem like I was getting a lot of days in this update, so it makes sense that maybe it was a kind of rollback.

I did forget, on Saturday mornings when I go to surfboard place, at the end of that scene I get an exception error, like a pic is missing or something.

Ah I see now what the problem is, you're playing with an old backup, probably before version 0.6...

I have rebuilt a lot of image of the beginning of the game and a lot of tags have been added, this error is a missing tag.
I'm sorry, but your backup is corrupted, you have to start a new game from scratch to be able to play correctly, a lot of things have been added, if you continue like that you'll have a lot of bugs and you'll miss a lot of route options.

Reactions: Landerk

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Good game, i realy enjoyed it. Whole game on one place, but there is a lot of content. I hope there will be femdom route for every character. I feel like everyone would like to have advantage over protagonist. I did enjoy Naomi dream, when i lost to her.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes