Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The small calendar will be deleted because it is impossible to manage so many different choices according to the players and their so different schedules, I am now working on creating a calendar via the phone, a calendar in which you will write your own stuff, but I can't do it.

With Enola, you say you get the request several times with the threesome fuck in the sofa? Are you stuck in a loop?

The waitress job at Galindo.... You refused the first time and he keeps asking you? if that's what you're telling me then yes I think I forgot to put a condition to prevent me from asking again, if you accept the job, he doesn't ask again but I forgot to block the request if you don't accept.

Thank you very much for your feedback, I'll work on the problems.
I don't always understand very well what is said in English so if I misunderstood, I thank you for being patient and explaining me again.
I'll try to be complete as much as possible :
For the Galindo routes here are what I did :
On Sunday 14 November : first lunch at Galindo with Paula after I ask for the waitress job and I accept.​
On Sunday 21 November : second lunch at Galindo then first work in the evening.​
On Saturday 27 November : evening 2 options "To go home" and "Walk in the city" that give the recruitment for waitress event again.​

For Enola : short answer the evening threesome scene occur once more on the Tuesday 16 November. Long answer it seems there are some incoherences during the week (class) that appear after the event. Here are the list of event that I noted that can help understand what seems to be my problem :
Tuesday 9 evening : enola threesome I chose "I can't"​
Tuesday 16 morning : computer class Ander say "You're a new miss, sit down and take my class thank you!" it seems odd but then that's just me maybe it's normal.​
Tuesday 16 evening : option to go to Enola house or go home, same event as Tuesday 9 evening chose "I can't" again​
Thursday 18 morning : no sport class but computer class with the event in which Enola call her "my beloved lil slut". (same class as the last Tuesday of October (don't have date for that one))​
Tuesday 23 morning class event with enzo instead of computer class​
Wednesday 24 morning history class instead of sciences​
Thursday 25 November same problem as Tuesday 18​
That's the stream of event that I got. I hope it can help you determine what is the problem.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I'll try to be complete as much as possible :
For the Galindo routes here are what I did :
On Sunday 14 November : first lunch at Galindo with Paula after I ask for the waitress job and I accept.​
On Sunday 21 November : second lunch at Galindo then first work in the evening.​
On Saturday 27 November : evening 2 options "To go home" and "Walk in the city" that give the recruitment for waitress event again.​

For Enola : short answer the evening threesome scene occur once more on the Tuesday 16 November. Long answer it seems there are some incoherences during the week (class) that appear after the event. Here are the list of event that I noted that can help understand what seems to be my problem :
Tuesday 9 evening : enola threesome I chose "I can't"​
Tuesday 16 morning : computer class Ander say "You're a new miss, sit down and take my class thank you!" it seems odd but then that's just me maybe it's normal.​
Tuesday 16 evening : option to go to Enola house or go home, same event as Tuesday 9 evening chose "I can't" again​
Thursday 18 morning : no sport class but computer class with the event in which Enola call her "my beloved lil slut". (same class as the last Tuesday of October (don't have date for that one))​
Tuesday 23 morning class event with enzo instead of computer class​
Wednesday 24 morning history class instead of sciences​
Thursday 25 November same problem as Tuesday 18​
That's the stream of event that I got. I hope it can help you determine what is the problem.

You make the stripper route all saturday before the 27november and didn't go to the beach party with Wayne?
if that's real, then I know where the problem is. I forget one saturday night in the game, I can advise you either to wait for a patch, or to recover your backup and make another choice (that's not good) or do nothing because version 7.1 finished that night so you don't have to miss anything except when Elpidia goes to bed.

For Enola, I'm going to work on this tomorrow, it's the first time I've seen a bug like this! I hope I'll find it, I'll tell you again if it's done.

Thank you very much for all this information.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
You make the stripper route all saturday before the 27november and didn't go to the beach party with Wayne?
if that's real, then I know where the problem is. I forget one saturday night in the game, I can advise you either to wait for a patch, or to recover your backup and make another choice (that's not good) or do nothing because version 7.1 finished that night so you don't have to miss anything except when Elpidia goes to bed.

For Enola, I'm going to work on this tomorrow, it's the first time I've seen a bug like this! I hope I'll find it, I'll tell you again if it's done.

Thank you very much for all this information.
Exactly I went every saturday when possible to the stripclub and didn't go to wayne beach party.
Thank you for your reply.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Please put this files in the folder game in Santirosa replace the older...

This the first time I do that I don't know if that work...

try again please...this folder contain the patch for Enola route...

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Just to be sure... If I want to avoid all the dicks and go full lesbian, I can do it?

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are still at least a couple of surprise dicks; if you go to the beach party with Wayne or stay the night at Enzo's place, you don't get asked she just fucks them. I agree completely that choosing her to be a lesbian shouldn't erase all men from the game, but IMO it should stop her from thinking about how hot guys are and sleeping with them.

Reactions: Hones

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Please put this files in the folder game in Santirosa replace the older...

This the first time I do that I don't know if that work...

try again please...this folder contain the patch for Enola route...
The enola threesome event doesn't repeat and the weird behaviour in the computer class the Tuesday 16 didn't appear.
However the no sport class on thursday 18 and 25 still happen as well as the enzo dialog on tuesday 23 instead of computer class and the no science class on wednesday 24.
Tested on a new game.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Just to be sure... If I want to avoid all the dicks and go full lesbian, I can do it?
Yes you can be a lesbian only, you get a lot of lesbian activity on specific routes, you will need the walkthrough, as Hones said you have little content.
It's not a choice of negligence, the lesbian route is not out of place but I work much more on feelings, lesbian routes like the one of tanta domingo with paula and Minha still have no sex, and the caxiacos route with lupe is for the moment a little bit of sex but it's not really what pleases the most... I don't neglect, I want envy, passion, exitation to rise.
men want to fuck right now, they don't want a feeling, I want the lesbian route to be slower and more sentimental, when Elpidia, Paula, lupe, Minha, Chloe, Sonya, and many other surprises are going to get sex I want it to be special, that it be a lot to desire.
the content will come but I want to make the desire rise, desire it... and blah, blah, blah.
I'm jabbering... You have understood.

There are still at least a couple of surprise dicks; if you go to the beach party with Wayne or stay the night at Enzo's place, you don't get asked she just fucks them. I agree completely that choosing her to be a lesbian shouldn't erase all men from the game, but IMO it should stop her from thinking about how hot guys are and sleeping with them.
You have already asked for the correction of this problem.
I'm so sorry, I made the correction, but as usual I did a lot of stupid things.
I mixed the old files with the new ones, the correction during the scene of the range does not appear in version 0.7.1 but it appears in version 0.7 oops... I have no idea how I did it!
The images also in version 0.7.1 are the old not pretty images.
I'm going to make a patch today so you can play correctly.

I'm waiting for Warphorror's answer for the delay in the daytime problem to do my patch because I want to do everything at the same time.

I hope for your understanding and forgiveness "again" as usual, I do a lot of nonsense.

The enola threesome event doesn't repeat and the weird behaviour in the computer class the Tuesday 16 didn't appear.
However the no sport class on thursday 18 and 25 still happen as well as the enzo dialog on tuesday 23 instead of computer class and the no science class on wednesday 24.
Tested on a new game.
I hope very much for your answer in your new backup, and I hope that it will not cause any more problems and especially, I thank you very much for all this time you are devoting to help me.

Reactions: Noneless

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have already asked for the correction of this problem.
I'm so sorry, I made the correction, but as usual I did a lot of stupid things.
I mixed the old files with the new ones, the correction during the scene of the range does not appear in version 0.7.1 but it appears in version 0.7 oops... I have no idea how I did it!
The images also in version 0.7.1 are the old not pretty images.
I'm going to make a patch today so you can play correctly.

I'm waiting for Warphorror's answer for the delay in the daytime problem to do my patch because I want to do everything at the same time.

I hope for your understanding and forgiveness "again" as usual, I do a lot of nonsense.
It's cool, mistakes happen. I wasn't sure whether to expect the fix in 0.7 anyway, given it was already live to patrons when I played 0.5 IIRC. I was just warning that if you want to play her as a lesbian to avoid those scenes.
And here's my thoughts on 0.7:
Really don't like the unskippable splash screens, especially with such ridiculously loud music. There's rarely, if ever, a reason to not let players click through splash screens and that music really needs turning down a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how much more there is I haven't seen, the game is very non-linear so I could easily have missed some things.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
It's cool, mistakes happen. I wasn't sure whether to expect the fix in 0.7 anyway, given it was already live to patrons when I played 0.5 IIRC. I was just warning that if you want to play her as a lesbian to avoid those scenes.
And here's my thoughts on 0.7:
Really don't like the unskippable splash screens, especially with such ridiculously loud music. There's rarely, if ever, a reason to not let players click through splash screens and that music really needs turning down a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how much more there is I haven't seen, the game is very non-linear so I could easily have missed some things.
Oh, my God, thank you so much Master of Puppets.
Since May I have never had so much pleasure reading a comment about the game.

now answer!
Sonya is a VERY special road in the game...
Later, earlier, i dont understand but I change that, thank you!

The housewives' houses, I explained to whom the houses in the formation are, but it is true that it is difficult to remember.
I'll try to put a little something in to say which characters are in the house.
I think I'll put this in the walkthrough.
Molano is the old pervert alone.
Duong is the Maseuse, she appears only on this route.
Mansilhas is the science teacher.
Sanchez, this is Carolina's house, Elpidia's worst enemy.

The rest of what is happening with Marisol is in version 8 and this route is finished.
the options for revenge are different depending on Elpidia's sexuality and moving her along a certain route "Basket".
What is happening with Lupe and Elpidia in revenge opens a new route that will start at version 9.

The pink car... I loved this car and I absolutely wanted to put it in the game. Wayne makes fun of elpidia with the car, but I didn't think about what she said in Sonya's apartment.
Maisa is very pretty and very hot and she is not alone.
One of her friends that elpidia will soon meet is perhaps like Tiinja. crazy and nympho....
the lesbian route as always is slower but the scenes are coming.

I'm not spoiling but it's great that you like Wendy, she's on another road where Elpidia and Wendy are just the two of us. this road starts in version 9.

Strip tease... I don't agree at all, the walkthrough is wrong, there's a choice when Donna asks Elpidia. Both or girl, there is a lesbian route at the strip club, a great route and for once the lesbian route goes faster than the hetero route, and yes... a very hot lesbian route at the strip club.

Minha and Paula are part of the main story, they are the two most important heroine with Kanami and Lupe.
Yes, a lot is to come with Paula and Minha, on several routes.
Minha she's so beautiful, so crazy, so hot, the war/love between Elpi/Minha.

The office route is more advanced now in version 8 and all you ask is YES and it's already created, but in version 8.
If Elpidia recruits and upgrades is a choice, you can choose to stay submissive or recruit, there are many girls available for recruitment, each player will have to choose according to their knowledge and preferences.
The sex road between Paula, Minha and Elpidia is long... ahah, I have fun raising desire.

For history class, this is very surprising... have you started a new story or have you played with your old backup, if you played your old backup then there may still be something I forgot, it's very annoying, I want everything back but I always forget, my mistakes at bebin of game never stop.
I always promise that now the backups will work but I have the impression that I would never succeed...

Can you please tell me what day you went to the photoshop, and what pictures did you take?

When you go to the office it is possible that I may have forgotten one day in the script. Does it happen towards the end of November?

For the surf route, if you want to do the championship and win it or make a podium, then yes you better note what Wayne says, without that you have no chance of winning, I created a gameplay, in the surf, basketball, and beach volleyball routes, you must train and think about your training, to win it is not enough to watch a tuto because the opponents evolve, for the surf you must choose a style and make your training accordingly.
Knowing the waves you can be good at and knowing the tricks you can practice is important, because if you throw yourself into a random wave and try tricks that are not adapted to the wave and you don't master you will fall and you won't earn any points for the championship.
Be careful, there are surf training on Saturday afternoons, the surf championships are in conflict with the cheerleaders...

Yes you missed a lot of things, it is impossible to do everything in one backup.
The more the game progresses and the more choices you have, you won't be able to do everything at the same time you will then have to choose what you prefer.
I want to create a regameability. When my game is over, players will be able to play their stories, do what they want and if they want to play again later in Santirosa, then they will be able to play another story, discover new things, make other choices. open roads that they have never seen before.

Translated with

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Strip tease... I don't agree at all, the walkthrough is wrong, there's a choice when Donna asks Elpidia. Both or girl, there is a lesbian route at the strip club, a great route and for once the lesbian route goes faster than the hetero route, and yes... a very hot lesbian route at the strip club.
That's good to hear, I'll have to make another save and make her a stripper.
For history class, this is very surprising... have you started a new story or have you played with your old backup, if you played your old backup then there may still be something I forgot, it's very annoying, I want everything back but I always forget, my mistakes at bebin of game never stop.
I started a new game this time, it looks like if you go to history class every time then eventually you run out of classes and it loops back to the first one. Or something like that.
Can you please tell me what day you went to the photoshop, and what pictures did you take?
I don't remember what day it was, it was while she got her second set of pictures developed during the history project. I didn't see any option to go to the photographer as its own thing.
When you go to the office it is possible that I may have forgotten one day in the script. Does it happen towards the end of November?
It was around that time I guess. I didn't really pay much attention to the date. I know it was after everything else that happened at the office.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, the breaking fourth-wall thing and the renders just turn me a little of, but the game itself is good and have potential.

I will watch this one for future updates, but right now im having fun.

Edit: And since the dev want the lesbian routes to be more sentimental, IM 100% IN FOR ROMATICAL SHIT AND I WANT TO SEE ELPIDIA HAPPY.

Edit 2: My english is broken

Edit 3: I read the comments and I see that Elpidia will never have a partner, is a shame but its tolerable, I still play it.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I started a new game this time, it looks like if you go to history class every time then eventually you run out of classes and it loops back to the first one. Or something like that.
So that's very surprising, I'm going to work on that because history classes are done on a daily basis and it's impossible for me to forget one, so it's necessarily a bug...

I don't remember what day it was, it was while she got her second set of pictures developed during the history project. I didn't see any option to go to the photographer as its own thing.
Oh yes it's Tiago who tries to recruit her, because the first time Tiago asks her to come Elpidia doesn't come, so he insists and the road will start next time, it happens soon afterwards but I'm not sure it's in version 7.

Okay, the breaking fourth-wall thing and the renders just turn me a little of, but the game itself is good and have potential.
I have already repaired a lot of images and I continue to repair again.
the rendering is better but I forgot to put the new file in this version, sorry, I'm going to make a patch, maybe today or tomorrow, if you play this patch again you can see the improvements. that said it's not useful, it doesn't change anything in the story.
the work I do is much less blurry now.

Edit 3: I read the comments and I see that Elpidia will never have a partner, is a shame but its tolerable, I still play it.
For the moment it is impossible to do Elpidia as a couple, because I want elpidia to be sex with everyone.
I want Elpidia to be kind, she is touching, fearless, sometimes dizzy, but she doesn't hurt others... except Marisol, Mona and Carolina...

So I don't want her to be in a relationship because if she cheats on her partner it's not good....

But you shouldn't come here to say that you think it's a shame here and there, you're important to me and when you come here you influence Santirosa's evolution, you have to say it would be nice if that or this were like that!
And we can talk, I can't do everything, but what my fans say is important to me...

Elpidia has a very close relationship. Kanami, Enola, Sonya, Chloe, Lupe, Paula, Minha and so I say now that the couple is not to be ruled out definitively, maybe towards the end of the game the option of being a couple will be offered, but it will be with the character that each player will have chosen, it is complicated to create so I do not promise anything.
Let's just say that Elpidia is in a very big libertine couple and her friends are all her girlfriends and she loves all her friends.

Reactions: Noneless

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
The day you have the history class bug, you don't normally go to history class, you go to other places....
There can't be a bug in history class because there are only "jumps", but the bug can come from anywhere else.
When you decide to do what you want to do, something is missing so like renpy doesn't find the scene that should appear it refers to a scene from the beginning... (with lupé)

You absolutely have to tell me the day this bug appears and what you do when it sends you back to this history class because otherwise it is impossible for me to find this bug.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I don't want her to be in a relationship because if she cheats on her partner it's not good....
In a relationship doesn't need to mean an exclusive relationship. Kanami is with Marisol but that doesn't stop her sleeping with Elpi. It's not cheating if her partner doesn't mind.
You absolutely have to tell me the day this bug appears and what you do when it sends you back to this history class because otherwise it is impossible for me to find this bug.
If it happens again I will make a note of what day it happens on.

Also, I tried to make a new save to try out Elpi as a stripper but I keep getting basketball when I try to go to the city. I didn't get basketball at all last game, it's very strange. What do you need to do to get the strip club?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The day you have the history class bug, you don't normally go to history class, you go to other places....
There can't be a bug in history class because there are only "jumps", but the bug can come from anywhere else.
When you decide to do what you want to do, something is missing so like renpy doesn't find the scene that should appear it refers to a scene from the beginning... (with lupé)

If it's the same problem as mine it's Wednesday 24 November morning instead of having sciences (or Sonya event) it's the first history class. The history class on Friday 26 November seems to be the correct one (since it's the follow up of monday class).

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
In a relationship doesn't need to mean an exclusive relationship. Kanami is with Marisol but that doesn't stop her sleeping with Elpi. It's not cheating if her partner doesn't mind.

If it happens again I will make a note of what day it happens on.

Also, I tried to make a new save to try out Elpi as a stripper but I keep getting basketball when I try to go to the city. I didn't get basketball at all last game, it's very strange. What do you need to do to get the strip club?
You don't need to play basketball to do streap tease, you play lesbian, you can play basketball without sex but I still advise you not to play basketball.
The strip club is only on Saturday night, I think it starts the same evening or you can join Wayne for the beach party, either you go see wayne or you stay in Tituatu and in the evening you can choose go home or walk in the city.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes