SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I liked this game. The renders could be better, but they weren't terrible either, and the girls are all cute. I wouldn't personally call any of them loli though; many of them are petite but they all have breasts, I consider loli as being completely flat. One thing I would complain about is that even if you choose her to be lesbian rather than bi, she still fucks several guys with no option to say no.
  • One of Enola's scenes she brings in a guy, no choice not to fuck him (also she is listed as lesbian, if she fucks guys too she should be bi)
  • No choice not to fuck Wayne after the beach party
  • Enzo I wouldn't expect sticking around to mean fucking him for a lesbian, which is what the game thinks
Also the office job feels grindy, you go there over and over before she does anything, and then once she exposes herself once (incidentally it would be nice if we got to see that) she doesn't do it again. She looks really cute in that little blue outfit though.
It's not quite up to the standard that I patron it straight away, but I'll definitely be giving it some thought.

Thank you, and I appreciate your support against this loli tag, I find it unfair it only reflects hatred and the need to give oneself good conscience from many bad people.

The scene with Enola you can say no to fucking with the guy, it doesn't definitely stop the route, it changes it, it's advisable to say no.

The party with Wayne is a straight route but obviously lesbians have the right to go there so thank you for pointing out this wandering; I'll put a lesbian option on this area of the game.

With Enzo, in the next scene you have the choice to sleep on the couch, I forgot about it on the first meeting, this too will be rectified in version 0.8

I'm happy that the office work is enjoying, I'll try to work it a little bit more this way.
the choice to make her go to the office often without anything happening is obviously for me because it's a route you can go to every day and I can't spend all my time working on this route, I make it last over time.
I'm going to add naughty pictures of elpidia spreading the thighs.

Thanks for your support, version 0.7 is already on patreon and version 0.6 does not exist so the changes you request will appear on version 0.8.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The scene with Enola you can say no to fucking with the guy, it doesn't definitely stop the route, it changes it, it's advisable to say no.
When I played it there was no choice, if that's been fixed in 0.7 good.
I'm happy that the office work is enjoying, I'll try to work it a little bit more this way.
the choice to make her go to the office often without anything happening is obviously for me because it's a route you can go to every day and I can't spend all my time working on this route, I make it last over time.
I'm going to add naughty pictures of elpidia spreading the thighs.
If you think the pacing would go too fast if you had a story advancement each time like the cheerleaders I understand, but it would be nice to have it not be exactly the same every day. Just a couple of lines that could be different each time, to make it clear that you are making progress and the game isn't looping. A brief mention of what work she's doing maybe? Kind of like the classes are different each time.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
When I played it there was no choice, if that's been fixed in 0.7 good.
Ah you're right, it's possible I made that correction in another version, I'm sorry.

If you think the pacing would go too fast if you had a story advancement each time like the cheerleaders I understand, but it would be nice to have it not be exactly the same every day. Just a couple of lines that could be different each time, to make it clear that you are making progress and the game isn't looping. A brief mention of what work she's doing maybe? Kind of like the classes are different each time.

Thank you very much, it's true what you're saying and it's very good advice. I will do this, I like the idea of talking about work, it can inspire me for the rest of the story.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Have you tried Google Translator btw?

I've tried a lot of translator, google translation is the worst of all.
my language is Latin and it is not made to adapt to English, never a translator will make a perfect translation.

Androvinius made correct translations for the first two days of the game, this is the only solution, Androvinius is English-speaking and only an English-speaking person or someone who masters English perfectly can correct my texts, but it's a lot of work and I doubt that anyone is willing to do it.
my game is not appreciated, I have very few fans and therefore find people who want to work on a project that for them is certainly doomed to abandon it is not interesting, so all I can do is do my best and do as I have done since the beginning... support the permanent and harassing criticism on my work.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I've tried a lot of translator, google translation is the worst of all.
my language is Latin and it is not made to adapt to English, never a translator will make a perfect translation.

Androvinius made correct translations for the first two days of the game, this is the only solution, Androvinius is English-speaking and only an English-speaking person or someone who masters English perfectly can correct my texts, but it's a lot of work and I doubt that anyone is willing to do it.
my game is not appreciated, I have very few fans and therefore find people who want to work on a project that for them is certainly doomed to abandon it is not interesting, so all I can do is do my best and do as I have done since the beginning... support the permanent and harassing criticism on my work.
Latin? Well no wonder translation is difficult. Wow.

If it makes you feel any better, games with a lot more polish still get lots of harassment and criticism. Lots of times just because it's not exactly to what some poster wants, they think everything should be made just for them. If it's something you enjoy doing, the fans who like it will keep following and help if they can, those other posters will post what they will and leave (which is a good thing).

Good luck with the game. :).

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
What's with the terrible English translation?
Have you tried Google Translator btw?
Latin? Well no wonder translation is difficult. Wow.

If it makes you feel any better, games with a lot more polish still get lots of harassment and criticism. Lots of times just because it's not exactly to what some poster wants, they think everything should be made just for them. If it's something you enjoy doing, the fans who like it will keep following and help if they can, those other posters will post what they will and leave (which is a good thing).

Good luck with the game. :).

Thank you Tontoman.

That said, I also forgot that in version 0.5 the corrections made by Androvinus were not made.

but I have very good news, I have been working a lot these last few days on the graphics, more than 100 images have been retouched, more than 50 images are new images.

I am now requesting that the threat be updated to version 0.5.1.
there are in this version the 150 best images for the beginning of the game and also the spelling and grammar corrections created by my adorable friends Androvinus.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
OK here are my opinions on my first play through... Note not everyone will agree with me and that's fine.

• The introduction is really hard to read. "After a (Booble Earth) trip in this beautiful city" is literally a sentence. My brain is hurting form the poor syntax and grammar.
  • Note I think people saying Elpidia is loli needs to look up what loli is. She doesn't look prepubescent at all, body wise looks 17ish. Around 61% of women have a B cup or smaller as full adults, and teenagers would be even smaller while they are still growing. I think the teenagers look like teenagers, and that people have crazy inaccurate images of what teenagers look like. Good job actually.
  • Different body sizes and body shapes between adults and teenages. You would be surprised how uncommon that is. BUT all the teenagers have the same body. Give one of the teenagers bigger tits, and another one with thicker thighs. Have some of the teenagers shave, but some should have pubes. I know you have one teen with pubes and slightly bigger boobs, but EVERYONE ELSE has the same body =( Each body should be unique.
  • Seems to use images and not animations, which is fine, but there needs to be more images. This game feels stingy on images. Seriouslly feels stingy on images.
  • Yeah I do not like the writing style of this author.
  • People don't talk or act that way really. Personally it hurts my brain trying to understand this.
  • I just don't understand who the main character is. That is a failure of storytelling. Clearly Elpidia is the main character, and this box gimmick is a horrible distraction.

I think this is a fine starter project. It feels very amateurish, but it could be a fun little game. If the creator wants increased market share, I recommend spending more time on the writing. It's more than just Grammar and syntax issues, the characters are acting inhuman, but this isn't a parody so it just doesn't feel right.

Reactions: Blair225

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
OK here are my opinions on my first play through... Note not everyone will agree with me and that's fine.

• The introduction is really hard to read. "After a (Booble Earth) trip in this beautiful city" is literally a sentence. My brain is hurting form the poor syntax and grammar.
  • Note I think people saying Elpidia is loli needs to look up what loli is. She doesn't look prepubescent at all, body wise looks 17ish. Around 61% of women have a B cup or smaller as full adults, and teenagers would be even smaller while they are still growing. I think the teenagers look like teenagers, and that people have crazy inaccurate images of what teenagers look like. Good job actually.
  • Different body sizes and body shapes between adults and teenages. You would be surprised how uncommon that is. BUT all the teenagers have the same body. Give one of the teenagers bigger tits, and another one with thicker thighs. Have some of the teenagers shave, but some should have pubes. I know you have one teen with pubes and slightly bigger boobs, but EVERYONE ELSE has the same body =( Each body should be unique.
  • Seems to use images and not animations, which is fine, but there needs to be more images. This game feels stingy on images. Seriouslly feels stingy on images.
  • Yeah I do not like the writing style of this author.
  • People don't talk or act that way really. Personally it hurts my brain trying to understand this.
  • I just don't understand who the main character is. That is a failure of storytelling. Clearly Elpidia is the main character, and this box gimmick is a horrible distraction.

I think this is a fine starter project. It feels very amateurish, but it could be a fun little game. If the creator wants increased market share, I recommend spending more time on the writing. It's more than just Grammar and syntax issues, the characters are acting inhuman, but this isn't a parody so it just doesn't feel right.

Thank you for your feedback.

For text problems: grammar language, formulation, this comes from the translator, I translate from a Latin language into English the formulation is sometimes very bad and the expressions it is a disaster, but I am not able to speak English, I can read it but not speak it.
I can only hope for help from others, but for the moment, I receive very little support then to hope for help...

for the dialogs, on the 4 first version of the game I worked a lot on the interface and neglected the dialogs and even sometimes the graphics, but I have now redone a lot of graphics and I work a lot more on the dialogs now.

I really appreciate what you say about this discrimination that I and Elpidia have experienced.

I saw this loli tag as a real insult to hatred and discrimination.
people on this site have been attacking me with a very great stupidity, racism and hatred all summer long.

Elpidia is called loli, it is not true, she is Latina and Warao, for a girl of Warrao origin she is very tall and for a Latina she is of normal size, this loli tag is discrimination against Latinas and Amerindians, it's racism!
criticism of her small breasts is discrimination and if for elpidia's measurements, Santirosa must be classified in loli then more than half of the games on F95 should be too, so it's injustice.
as far as I'm concerned, in my country the loli is illegal and this tag describes me as a paedophile, it's a real insult to me.
So I thank you very much for your support against this loli tag which is nothing but hatred, discrimination, injustice and insult towards me, Elpidia, the Latinas and Amerindian peoples.

You don't like the 4th wall and almost everyone doesn't like it, so I made it disappear little by little and it's on version 0.7 totally disappeared.

Elpidia is the main character but we follow her in her adventure and influence her choices but all the characters in Santirosa are important, the character lupe or paula, minha are also almost main characters.

I give a lot of importance to what critics like you say because you do it in order to help me improve my game and I always try to improve myself and take into account all the advice you give me.

I'm not an "amateur", I've been working for 11 years in video game development, but I've only worked on gameplay or geometries and I want to become an Indy dev today but as you point out I'm an amateur in Indy and I have a lot of problems and a lot to learn, it's not as easy as I thought.
working with new software because before I used to use the ones I was given, working on a complete development with python that I had never used before, working on graphics, which has nothing to do with the maping I was doing before....
I need to learn a lot and I need your encouragement like the ones you just gave me, rather than the hatred I used to receive.

thank you!

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I find it striking that A, B and C cup breasts are commented on as being 'Loli', or 'prepubescent', when 89% of women on the planet have, or at least are naturally endowed with, A, B or C cup breasts...

The only thing prepubescent here, is the mental processes of the men making such comments.

55% of the women on planet Earth have an A cup or smaller. 19% have a B cup, 15% have a C cup, 10% have a D cup, and less than 1% have anything larger than that.

The only thing skewing your perceptions is the chronic, decrepit and slovenly obese Americans breaking the scales with an average cup size of "F"... And half of that cup size is probably just lost corndogs and cheeseburgers in the rolls of fat curled up in those gargantuan tents they call 'bras'...

Grow the fuck up.
Unless you are morbidly obese, or butcher yourself, worldwide there is a:
55% chance your adult breasts look like this:
A.JPG

19% chance your adult breasts look like this:
B.JPG
15% chance your adult breasts look like this:
C.JPG
10% chance your adult breasts look like this:
D.JPG
And less than 1% of women on the planet have this or larger:
F.JPG

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I find it striking that A, B and C cup breasts are commented on as being 'Loli', or 'prepubescent', when 89% of women on the planet have, or at least are naturally endowed with, A, B or C cup breasts...

(...)
I call the last one Loli.
:cool:

No joke, I know 2 who had that size at 12 because of some kind of mammary glands thingy, something about the milktank part growing too soon and fast
- and only that part

Sooo hilarious really - well, not for them then, they got mocked as dairy cows 24/7, being bigger than easily everyone else in their entire school, teachers and parents included

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I call the last one Loli.
:cool:

No joke, I know 2 who had that size at 12 because of some kind of mammary glands thingy, something about the milktank part growing too soon and fast
- and only that part

Sooo hilarious really - well, not for them then, they got mocked as dairy cows 24/7, being bigger than easily everyone else in their entire school, teachers and parents included
Most likely raised on US chicken and cow products, pumped full of Growth Hormone, so it reaches slaughter size in half the time... No foreseeable impacts on then feeding it to your children, really...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

The only thing prepubescent here, is the mental processes of the men making such comments.

55% of the women on planet Earth have an A cup or smaller. 19% have a B cup, 15% have a C cup, 10% have a D cup, and less than 1% have anything larger than that.

The only thing skewing your perceptions is the chronic, decrepit and slovenly obese Americans breaking the scales with an average cup size of "F"... And half of that cup size is probably just lost corndogs and cheeseburgers in the rolls of fat curled up in those gargantuan tents they call 'bras'...

Grow the fuck up.
55% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427664

19% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427665
15% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427668
10% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427667
And less than 1% of women on the planet have this or larger:
View attachment 427673
I entirely agree with you. You can have impossible bazookas but oh an A or B cup has to be loli. JFCOAPS. Please get wise people the data does not lie. How many women have >E. Just be honest. Unless they are artificial very few. This fascination for big mammaries would have fascinated Fraud. Some primitive yearning to the mother figure?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I'm not an "amateur
I am sorry if I offended you. Maybe I should have said small solo indie developer. You are doing so much that you don't have time to spend on making everything perfect. This happens with EVERY solo made game on this site.

55% chance your adult breasts look like this: (AA cup)

19% chance your adult breasts look like this: (A cup)

15% chance your adult breasts look like this:(B cup)

10% chance your adult breasts look like this:(C cup)

And less than 1% of women on the planet have this or larger: (D+ cup)
While I agree with your point that non-Americians have smaller breast sizes. Saying that, I have no idea where you got your numbers. Asian countries have smaller breast sizes, but sizes get larger everywhere else. Maybe the image of the AA cup is supposed to be the A cup, but that image is clearly a AA cup size, and the 2nd picture is clearly an A cup.

From my understanding worldwide, AA cups are not that common unless you are from a few specific Asian countries like Thailand or Vietnam. A cups are commonly everywhere, but dominant in Japan and the other Asian countries, but also in half of Africa. B cups are the most common breast size in the world in general. The only places you will see C cups commonly are Northern European and a few specific Latin American countries. Then of course America you can commonly see D cups and higher, but we are fat fucks who drink cows milk full of hormones...

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You didn't offend me, you're right, I botched some area of the game without realizing it because I didn't do things in order and I found myself several times in situations where I had no choice but to privilege certain things over others, I'm not offended I think once again bad translations hurt me.

I really appreciate all the support I get today, it's really heartwarming to see that my game interests players, but this conflict with the breasts must not turn into a battle because otherwise the bad guys who attack my game will still win, the fact that assholes think adults should have big breasts are just idiots, it's not due to their country of origin but to their lack of education.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I am sorry if I offended you. Maybe I should have said small solo indie developer. You are doing so much that you don't have time to spend on making everything perfect. This happens with EVERY solo made game on this site.

While I agree with your point that non-Americians have smaller breast sizes. Saying that, I have no idea where you got your numbers. Asian countries have smaller breast sizes, but sizes get larger everywhere else. Maybe the image of the AA cup is supposed to be the A cup, but that image is clearly a AA cup size, and the 2nd picture is clearly an A cup.

From my understanding worldwide, AA cups are not that common unless you are from a few specific Asian countries like Thailand or Vietnam. A cups are commonly everywhere, but dominant in Japan and the other Asian countries, but also in half of Africa. B cups are the most common breast size in the world in general. The only places you will see C cups commonly are Northern European and a few specific Latin American countries. Then of course America you can commonly see D cups and higher, but we are fat fucks who drink cows milk full of hormones...

Asia and Africa are the population centers of the world... And they are, by a massive majority, A cup or smaller. India, another massive population center, is B cup, predominately.... As was America.. a mere 25 years ago.
Capture.JPG

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes