Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Santirosa v0.5
Old saves won't work
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Release post:

Hello, my dear friends.
I present you the 0.5 version of Santirosa.
I unfortunately have to tell you that I couldn't fix my backup problem, you have to start a new game again to make the game work properly.
Version 0.5 contains.
  • a new sexuality walkthough
  • a new basketball team
  • many new characters
  • some new jobs for Elpidia
  • the game is playable until November 15 in game
  • new scenes in all the roads already present in Santirosa.
I hope you will enjoy playing this new version of Santirosa, thank you.
You should ask the grade to upload to the F95 staff it would be much easier.
Thank you!

just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Santirosa v0.5.

Thanks to both of you, you are always on time and even in advance.;)

Reactions: Hones and bas

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like the way lesbianism is handled here.

In a lot of games if you go lesbian it tends to remove all men completely but that's always hit me as weird.

I still talk to guys, they still flirt when I go out and I have a lot of male friends. Being lesbian doesn't make men disappear.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I like this, she spoke to me. She let me follow her around, that was nice.
At the beginning of my game you were rather disappointed "I think" about the lesbian way in my game, I am very happy to see that now you like it more.
I don't know if you read the walkthrough choice but if you don't read it, I invite you to do it, the last paragraphs will please you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the beginning of my game you were rather disappointed "I think" about the lesbian way in my game, I am very happy to see that now you like it more.
I don't know if you read the walkthrough choice but if you don't read it, I invite you to do it, the last paragraphs will please you.
It's great now.

It was sad watching her and her best friend go separate ways but looking forward to seeing where life takes her next.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
It's great now.

It was sad watching her and her best friend go separate ways but looking forward to seeing where life takes her next.
Kanami!!! it's not finish... i advise you to play "caxiacos" route and try "tanta del domingo"

A little error here, but I could ignore it and continue playing. Just letting you know. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that if you have this error it's because you're playing with your old backup, I haven't finished the game interface, you can't play this version from your old backup.
if you continue ignoring errors you will have more and more Errors.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Kanami!!! it's not finish... i advise you to play "caxiacos" route and try "tanta del domingo"

I think that if you have this error it's because you're playing with your old backup, I haven't finished the game interface, you can't play this version from your old backup.
if you continue ignoring errors you will have more and more Errors.
Yeah, I started from the last save of a previous version. Guess I'll start a new game the next time.

Reactions: SeniGaming

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Every time I play a game as a female Protagonist theres atleast 300 guys trying to fuq me, grop me, rape me, black mail me, force me please tell me there's isn't any of that crap garbage here or atleast it's completely avoidable I've only played 2 games as a Female Protagonist and could avoid this nonsense ProjectSage and A Wife and Mother, how come I can't do all that crazy shat as a Male Protagonist certain games make the women call Cops on you and theres others were the women actually cause your death and then theres the ones simply getting caught is a game over so why is it so hard for me to get puss as a Male Protagonist but so easy to be raped as a Female Protagonist every jo; I get I'm being sexually harrassed come the fuq on grow up Devs stop catering we're in the era of Metoo explain how is this possible I give 2 fuqs it's a game. You created life like characters with a life like setting then give unrealistic scenarios just stop catering.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Every time I play a game as a female Protagonist theres atleast 300 guys trying to fuq me, grop me, rape me, black mail me, force me please tell me there's isn't any of that crap garbage here or atleast it's completely avoidable I've only played 2 games as a Female Protagonist and could avoid this nonsense ProjectSage and A Wife and Mother, how come I can't do all that crazy shat as a Male Protagonist certain games make the women call Cops on you and theres others were the women actually cause your death and then theres the ones simply getting caught is a game over so why is it so hard for me to get puss as a Male Protagonist but so easy to be raped as a Female Protagonist every jo; I get I'm being sexually harrassed come the fuq on grow up Devs stop catering we're in the era of Metoo explain how is this possible I give 2 fuqs it's a game. You created life like characters with a life like setting then give unrealistic scenarios just stop catering.
I don't understand your message, I've been criticizing a lot about my English which is not good in my game, but I'm making a lot of effort to improve this problem, if you want me to give importance to your message too, make an effort to make your message understandable.
if the fact that there are men in my game is your problem then I advise you to go play another game because as I say very clearly in my walkthrough choice, sexist hatred has no place in my game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can either play lesbian or bisexual.

There are men on the lesbian path but none of them force themselves on you and the only time any man touches you is on a certain girls route but that's avoidable.

The only time you are forced to do anything is if you follow the first teachers route that shouts at you in the corridor. If you pick to follow her story she's into control and BDSM and get forced to pleasure her.

Apart from that nearly everything is mutual or optional. There are other forceful routes like the cheerleader one you are the new girl so have to please the older ones but nothing horrible, the scenes are quite hot.

The other is in the office route. There is 1 character there into control but so far I haven't found any scenes with her, still waiting on that.

The other routes like maid, beach volley ball and some of the solo girl paths are all more loving routes.

I haven't tried the bisexual path so can't comment on that but the lesbian one has been pretty good so far. It has quite a chunk of content anyway although I think i've missed some.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

There are men on the lesbian path but none of them force themselves on you and the only time any man touches you is on a certain girls route but that's avoidable.

The only time you are forced to do anything is if you follow the first teachers route that shouts at you in the corridor. If you pick to follow her story she's into control and BDSM and get forced to pleasure her.

Apart from that nearly everything is mutual or optional. There are other forceful routes like the cheerleader one you are the new girl so have to please the older ones but nothing horrible, the scenes are quite hot.

The other is in the office route. There is 1 character there into control but so far I haven't found any scenes with her, still waiting on that.

The other routes like maid, beach volley ball and some of the solo girl paths are all more loving routes.

I haven't tried the bisexual path so can't comment on that but the lesbian one has been pretty good so far. It has quite a chunk of content anyway although I think i've missed some.
Thank you Avaron1974 for having answered and yes you forgot the one on the Caxiacos route (History class), there is a real rape between girls.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018

Thanks alot for this info but is there a way to avoid Yuki I just hate being forced I've accepted certain things but but Yuki seems forced no matter what I do I ignore her never talk to her escaped the first time we met didn't work as a maid nothing works and doing anything with her makes my sluttiness go up so I try to avoid anything that raises sluty.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Thanks alot for this info but is there a way to avoid Yuki I just hate being forced I've accepted certain things but but Yuki seems forced no matter what I do I ignore her never talk to her escaped the first time we met didn't work as a maid nothing works and doing anything with her makes my sluttiness go up so I try to avoid anything that raises sluty.

Again I don't understand everything in your message, You can choose the soft clothing and then escape and you won't have sex with Yuki and if you don't want to have sex with Yuki don't go to the Halloween party.
slutiness is not important, don't worry about it, I don't use it anymore since version 3 and I don't count any more the sexual characteristics of elpidia, I will replace them with something else soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I liked this game. The renders could be better, but they weren't terrible either, and the girls are all cute. I wouldn't personally call any of them loli though; many of them are petite but they all have breasts, I consider loli as being completely flat. One thing I would complain about is that even if you choose her to be lesbian rather than bi, she still fucks several guys with no option to say no.
  • One of Enola's scenes she brings in a guy, no choice not to fuck him (also she is listed as lesbian, if she fucks guys too she should be bi)
  • No choice not to fuck Wayne after the beach party
  • Enzo I wouldn't expect sticking around to mean fucking him for a lesbian, which is what the game thinks
Also the office job feels grindy, you go there over and over before she does anything, and then once she exposes herself once (incidentally it would be nice if we got to see that) she doesn't do it again. She looks really cute in that little blue outfit though.
It's not quite up to the standard that I patron it straight away, but I'll definitely be giving it some thought.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes