SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
The bad tag has been removed, thanks to the staff for that understanding and thanks to all those who supported me.

Reactions: Warphorror

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hi

anyone know how I can put a banner at the top of the first page of my threat?
a banner where there is the list of tags, this banner appears on some games.
and an example for the dimensions of the banner...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi

anyone know how I can put a banner at the top of the first page of my threat?
a banner where there is the list of tags, this banner appears on some games.
and an example for the dimensions of the banner...
Do you mean like this
badik.png
I believe you would need to get a mod or uploader to do it for you, I think you would add the banner to the thread via the edit thread options but I'm not sure I don't have the option so I guess only mods & uploaders can.
edit.png

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Do you mean like this
View attachment 436106
I believe you would need to get a mod or uploader to do it for you, I think you would add the banner to the thread via the edit thread options but I'm not sure I don't have the option so I guess only mods & uploaders can.
View attachment 436116

Yes, that's what I'm looking for, thank you!

I'll try to make the image with the dimensions of the one you gave me and I'll ask 7767 for the upload, I think it must be the uploader of my threat.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you, and I appreciate your support against this loli tag, I find it unfair it only reflects hatred and the need to give oneself good conscience from many bad people.

The scene with Enola you can say no to fucking with the guy, it doesn't definitely stop the route, it changes it, it's advisable to say no.

The party with Wayne is a straight route but obviously lesbians have the right to go there so thank you for pointing out this wandering; I'll put a lesbian option on this area of the game.

With Enzo, in the next scene you have the choice to sleep on the couch, I forgot about it on the first meeting, this too will be rectified in version 0.8

I'm happy that the office work is enjoying, I'll try to work it a little bit more this way.
the choice to make her go to the office often without anything happening is obviously for me because it's a route you can go to every day and I can't spend all my time working on this route, I make it last over time.
I'm going to add naughty pictures of elpidia spreading the thighs.

Thanks for your support, version 0.7 is already on patreon and version 0.6 does not exist so the changes you request will appear on version 0.8.
Why are you so against the loli tag and act like its so offensive? I understand getting frustrated that people who call everything with a flat chest loli, as that shit annoys me as well fam. People who would insult you over having a "loli" drawing or character in your games or works and call you a "pedophile" because of it are just retarded. 99% of people who go after the loli shit and insult people like this are not worth your time and effort fam as they are just people who want to act better than others while in reality they don't give a shit about actual pedophiles and the such but since it's the internet and it takes little to no effort to attack and bully people they do it to feel good about themselves. Don't feel bad about having a character that is considered "loli" or find it offensive fam because it's really not, and it's only the trolls and morons who go around insulting people for it are trying to make you feel bad or offend you. Anyway to anyone in this thread who doesn't know what an actual loli is I'm going to say it for you so you can understand.

A Loli does NOT equal any flat woman that should go without saying but people are dumb
A Loli does NOT equal a child
A Loli COULD be a child but as I said before does NOT equal one
A Loli is a woman who has childlike features such as flat chest, childish personilty, very small height and more etc. This does not mean that any girl who has flat chest or and such is automatically a loli, though one with a lot of these traits can be considered one.
A Loli can even have bigger tits as well.

For what i saw in the screen shots it looks like the character is borderline in my opinion.

Also anyone who expects everyone in the world to have big tits and gets pissed off when not every game has big tits is dumb as if they don't like how the character looks in one game they can just go play another. Let's just focus on the godamn game and see if it actually ends up being good.

In the end even if the character was supposed to be a child and presented as one it wouldn't matter because its a fucking drawing and instead of focusing on dumbass games and drawings if it bothers them so much they should go after actual pedos instead of insulting games devs or anyone who likes lolis.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for your feedback.

For text problems: grammar language, formulation, this comes from the translator, I translate from a Latin language into English the formulation is sometimes very bad and the expressions it is a disaster, but I am not able to speak English, I can read it but not speak it.
I can only hope for help from others, but for the moment, I receive very little support then to hope for help...

for the dialogs, on the 4 first version of the game I worked a lot on the interface and neglected the dialogs and even sometimes the graphics, but I have now redone a lot of graphics and I work a lot more on the dialogs now.

I really appreciate what you say about this discrimination that I and Elpidia have experienced.

I saw this loli tag as a real insult to hatred and discrimination.
people on this site have been attacking me with a very great stupidity, racism and hatred all summer long.

Elpidia is called loli, it is not true, she is Latina and Warao, for a girl of Warrao origin she is very tall and for a Latina she is of normal size, this loli tag is discrimination against Latinas and Amerindians, it's racism!
criticism of her small breasts is discrimination and if for elpidia's measurements, Santirosa must be classified in loli then more than half of the games on F95 should be too, so it's injustice.
as far as I'm concerned, in my country the loli is illegal and this tag describes me as a paedophile, it's a real insult to me.
So I thank you very much for your support against this loli tag which is nothing but hatred, discrimination, injustice and insult towards me, Elpidia, the Latinas and Amerindian peoples.

You don't like the 4th wall and almost everyone doesn't like it, so I made it disappear little by little and it's on version 0.7 totally disappeared.

Elpidia is the main character but we follow her in her adventure and influence her choices but all the characters in Santirosa are important, the character lupe or paula, minha are also almost main characters.

I give a lot of importance to what critics like you say because you do it in order to help me improve my game and I always try to improve myself and take into account all the advice you give me.

I'm not an "amateur", I've been working for 11 years in video game development, but I've only worked on gameplay or geometries and I want to become an Indy dev today but as you point out I'm an amateur in Indy and I have a lot of problems and a lot to learn, it's not as easy as I thought.
working with new software because before I used to use the ones I was given, working on a complete development with python that I had never used before, working on graphics, which has nothing to do with the maping I was doing before....
I need to learn a lot and I need your encouragement like the ones you just gave me, rather than the hatred I used to receive.

thank you!
Didn't notice this fam till now but you don't need to be insulted by this tag though I do not know much about your country I will say just because your country says loli is illegal and calls you a pedo for liking it doesn't mean it's correct fam don't let your countries lawas tell you who and what you are as only you can decide that. The law isn't always right and laws are usually written by old ass politicians who are disconnected from reality anyway but enough of about that since i don't want to talk politics. I don't know about your peoples and stuff but I wouldn't take the word loli as an insult to your people because some characters to other people look more "loli" than others to some people for instance in japan where this "loli" craze is most popular a character might look to them as normal while in america that same character may look "loli", it's just a matter of perspective.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Didn't notice this fam till now but you don't need to be insulted by this tag though I do not know much about your country I will say just because your country says loli is illegal and calls you a pedo for liking it doesn't mean it's correct fam don't let your countries lawas tell you who and what you are as only you can decide that. The law isn't always right and laws are usually written by old ass politicians who are disconnected from reality anyway but enough of about that since i don't want to talk politics. I don't know about your peoples and stuff but I wouldn't take the word loli as an insult to your people because some characters to other people look more "loli" than others to some people for instance in japan where this "loli" craze is most popular a character might look to them as normal while in america that same character may look "loli", it's just a matter of perspective.
Then especially.
I don't want to offend Loli fans. I love the nutaku site and especially the flower girl game.

Unfortunately, my fight against the Loli tag came from the fact that in my country, Loli is illegal and punishable by imprisonment.
and also because on the thread of my game, I was criticized a lot by, yes you're right, fools... but I wanted to defend myself and that's to turn against me, I'm hated by the communities of F95Zone and my game suffers a lot, the tag loli is badly perceived on F95 and this is certainly due to a bad interpretation of asshole of politicard and their sheep....
The Japanese say "everything small is cute" and this sentence is at the origin of the loli which should never be a crime.

only I chose to fight against the loli because I want to find fans and save my game before being forced to abandon it.

Translated with

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Seems interesting, will try it out. Allthough, some of the preview pictures reminds me of the game "the headmaster", especially the shower scene :p

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I find it striking that A, B and C cup breasts are commented on as being 'Loli', or 'prepubescent', when 89% of women on the planet have, or at least are naturally endowed with, A, B or C cup breasts...

The only thing prepubescent here, is the mental processes of the men making such comments.

55% of the women on planet Earth have an A cup or smaller. 19% have a B cup, 15% have a C cup, 10% have a D cup, and less than 1% have anything larger than that.

The only thing skewing your perceptions is the chronic, decrepit and slovenly obese Americans breaking the scales with an average cup size of "F"... And half of that cup size is probably just lost corndogs and cheeseburgers in the rolls of fat curled up in those gargantuan tents they call 'bras'...

Grow the fuck up.
Unless you are morbidly obese, or butcher yourself, worldwide there is a:
55% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427664

19% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427665
15% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427668
10% chance your adult breasts look like this:
View attachment 427667
And less than 1% of women on the planet have this or larger:
View attachment 427673
Best comment on this forum, hands down to you sir. I'm so sick of all games with huge breasts. Look at DMD for example, the D would be so much more attractive if it wasn't for the alien size breasts, that's just a big turnoff for me. This game seems to have realistic breasts at least.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Best comment on this forum, hands down to you sir. I'm so sick of all games with huge breasts. Look at DMD for example, the D would be so much more attractive if it wasn't for the alien size breasts, that's just a big turnoff for me. This game seems to have realistic breasts at least.
Entirely agree but the same goes for the mandatry horse penises. D in DMD has a physically impossible body as does Melody.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Seems interesting, will try it out. Allthough, some of the preview pictures reminds me of the game "the headmaster", especially the shower scene :p
I don't know this game, but I think it's because the shower set at the beginning of the game is made with illusion, it's very rare in my game, I made myself all the maps to have more originality.
Thank you for your feedback.

just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Santirosa v0.7.1.
Always on time and devoted, Thank you!

Holy shit this has the loudest music on start up.
I don't know if I can change the sound on the ads, I'll find out, my windows sound is at 50 at home the sound is not too aggressive.

Reactions: the66

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Entirely agree but the same goes for the mandatry horse penises. D in DMD has a physically impossible body as does Melody.
I love dating my daughter very much but especially because I am crazy love of Elena, D is completely disproportionate and this does not good with her mentality and her totally teenage behavior, thanks for your feedback the girls and men in Santirosa are realistic, displeased to BIG breast addicts disproportionate and unrealistic, this will never change in Santirosa.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
This update has a good deal of new content that is great. Big fan of cheerleaders and office route.
An update on the calendar system would be helpfull since there is now for some time slot multiple events/routes choices and it could help to better plan the week and remember what is available when.
In weird behaviour of the game but not necessarily bugs : The event with enola repeat as the same if decline the threesome with the teacher later in the game (not remember if it's one week or two after) and even if I asked the first time for the waitress job on Saturday 27 evening I have the opportunity to gos ask again.
Really enjoyed this update so thank you and good job.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
This update has a good deal of new content that is great. Big fan of cheerleaders and office route.
An update on the calendar system would be helpfull since there is now for some time slot multiple events/routes choices and it could help to better plan the week and remember what is available when.
In weird behaviour of the game but not necessarily bugs : The event with enola repeat as the same if decline the threesome with the teacher later in the game (not remember if it's one week or two after) and even if I asked the first time for the waitress job on Saturday 27 evening I have the opportunity to gos ask again.
Really enjoyed this update so thank you and good job.
The small calendar will be deleted because it is impossible to manage so many different choices according to the players and their so different schedules, I am now working on creating a calendar via the phone, a calendar in which you will write your own stuff, but I can't do it.

With Enola, you say you get the request several times with the threesome fuck in the sofa? Are you stuck in a loop?

The waitress job at Galindo.... You refused the first time and he keeps asking you? if that's what you're telling me then yes I think I forgot to put a condition to prevent me from asking again, if you accept the job, he doesn't ask again but I forgot to block the request if you don't accept.

Thank you very much for your feedback, I'll work on the problems.
I don't always understand very well what is said in English so if I misunderstood, I thank you for being patient and explaining me again.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
The most important part about tits is whether their owner can sue you in real life.

I'd say people ranting about oversized tits in videogames only do so because they are too scared to move their butts outside, so they need to simulate "reality" on a computer.
Because after all, if the sizes are real, IT IS REAL.
But happens if it stops being real enough? To that later.

Whereas people who do go outside, and actually interact with real women, always are the ones who don't give a shit about how something looks in a videogame.
They already get their access to realistic tits outside.
To them, a videogame is just that: a videogame.
Best parts about videogames: They are not real. You cannot even get arrested after doing whatever you want in a videogame.

If people need realistic tits for all the sick shit they do in videogames, then they already have severe uh, issues, and it's just a matter of time until realistic isn't realistic enough anymore.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes