ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..since the dev has left no need to post the numerous tracebacks that result in an infinite loop..thus i shall delete and forget this game..bye bye thread..i tried..i really did .

Reactions: Blair225

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ThunderRob

My post 4 posts above yours shows how to fix those outfitmaid and caxiaco traceback errors that result in the loop using the console. Just open the console and type in outfitmaid=True and caxiaco=True. Might also be caused by something in the save file and starting a new game might fix it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ThunderRob

My post 4 posts above yours shows how to fix those outfitmaid and caxiaco traceback errors that result in the loop using the console. Just open the console and type in outfitmaid=True and caxiaco=True. Might also be caused by something in the save file and starting a new game might fix it.
not worth the bother..the dev let us know we do not matter so his game does not matter to me anymore and i shant expel anymore effort

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
@Avaron1974 pure 100% lesbian routes..alot of them if you choose..BUT..the main female..looks...to me at least..waaaaaayyyy too young...like..starting puberty young..basically no tits..dresses like a little girl..skips and jumps like a little girl...maybe she's one of those starving pygmies from New Guinea :unsure:
So you are saying unless women have big tits they are "waaaaaayyyy too young"? My wife's tits are not big, she's kinda petite, not as short as @Avaron1974, mind. Tits, unlike noses and ears, do not continue to get bigger as you get older. Tits are not a measure of age or maturity, neither is height.

To stay on topic... This game though left me kinda flat, didn't enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandofVecna

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
After reading all these comments... im my humble and ofc useless opinion... tuntrun by the dev. With some trolling and ignoranance and a bit of booze/drugs by others... I call a japanese AV actresess called mimi (or bibi, she uses both names) yazawa, an exemple of one that looks realy young but isnt... as in "the world isnt your coul-de-sac" nor every girl is an "american bimbo".

BTW he has 1 patron and hes snuff ppl here?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not everyone is interested in another American Dumbo type girl. Small breasts are the way to go as there are already enough games with huge breasted girls in them and once in awhile or all the time for that matter we could use a game/games with nothing but small breasted girls.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Not everyone is interested in another American Dumbo type girl. Small breasts are the way to go as there are already enough games with huge breasted girls in them and once in awhile or all the time for that matter we could use a game/games with nothing but small breasted girls.
Two problems:
1) Most people refer to slightly above-average as "OMFG BALLOONZ DELET DIS"
2) Most games with larger breasts seem to use them as a crutch and never deliver.
So it's not about the quantity of games with specific tags, it's about who likes which games and did they actually go anywhere.

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Errors occurrs on second day (update 3.0). I mean, after i visit girl home (after computer class), i go sleep and after error prev day repeats.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Santirosa v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Jeffrey Epstein
Also, thread is kinda dead because the dev got frustrated, threw a hissy fit and deleted their account. If you want future versions, you should probably hit up the game request thread.
Epstein lacks flair for the true loli arts. He fucks REAL teenage pussy, sooo unrefined! Tsk tsk tsk

Reactions: HandofVecna

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Somehow im thinking the guy from Big Brother.... was like this no? and now? merging 2 games in one, trying 2x the cash (i say but im none to talk). He might delete his acount but prob still read this and understand. Or not, dont see the future (great ability btw).

Reactions: SeniGaming

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Santirosa X-Mas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2019

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes