• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AnAngryKiwi919

Jan 12, 2022
Honestly excited to see where this game turns out, bought it on Itch myself when it first came out since Pokemon Snap was one of my more favorite games. Best of luck on development chief, i know this is gonna turn out to be a piece of perfection when its done.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Honestly didn't know there was a page for this here. Really waiting for the 0.22C update before playing this again though.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
We plan to let players put a pecker on Jamie but she will always be a female in the narrative. To do that it will be a cosmetic you'll be able to unlock in game.
Well, isn't that what a futa is? Female + clit-dick?
I see no problem with that. (y)

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Well, isn't that what a futa is? Female + clit-dick?
I see no problem with that. (y)
She'll never reference herself having a penis or have lines talking about her penis. If she cums she will say things about her pussy feeling good not about her penis. The penis is cosmetic only and will allow her to take penis related animations instead of vagina related animations.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I can see how adding lines would be an issue if the character is voiced.

But if it's jsut text, then itshould be a big problem. Tough still work, and still something less impotant that can be added at the very end.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I can see how adding lines would be an issue if the character is voiced.

But if it's jsut text, then itshould be a big problem. Tough still work, and still something less impotant that can be added at the very end.
Vocals are already recorded for the first full area. So we cannot change them.

GhOsTMasTER36

Oct 25, 2019
The game doesn't load and eventually crashes after I start the adventure. It goes to character select, then the next part doesn't want to load. Any solutions for this?

Titan2200

Jun 24, 2017
Are you on Linux or windows?
I'm on Windows, however, the point of Vulkan is that it can run on practically anything, so I'd assume it'd be the way to go for Linux. My only Linux device is a Steam Deck, and I'm not a big fan of the navigation on a touch screen, or else I'd test out whether it works on there for you.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes