VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Not a big harem guy, think often detracts from a tight storyline, and often only like a few charecters/models. By the time they get Sara back its all the women I would need, some may disagree. Would rather a decent storyline (so far so good) and more with just them. That said STELLAR work so glad you made 2 and started fresh, the um first good scene with Sara after the monistary did it for me :)

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Made similar to the prequel "Oh Daddy" again a Mod and Android port
(but without audio since the game already has now music itself)

==================================
Aug. 24, 2024
Updated my Mod/port for the new game version v0.3
New: toggle option for the ingame phone icon
==================================

Download Mod v0.3 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~210MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
Mod patch for French language
(thanks to Rory-Mercury91 )

View attachment 3582224 View attachment 3582225 View attachment 3582226 View attachment 3582227
The gallery is not working. Have you heard about anyone else having this problem?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The gallery is not working. Have you heard about anyone else having this problem?
Hi. Yes, unfortunately seems to be an issue when using the gallery in the phone. In my tests it actually worked, but on a new install I had those issues now, too. The one on the main menu works. I probably will remove the unlock in the phone gallery again with the next version, only had troubles with that thing since the game start...

• Sad
Reactions: Jhul

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Now in X and Discord! :love:
WEEKLY PROGRESS September 27th We keep moving forward without a break! Have a great weekend, I'll keep working hard!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Itchio:

fri27thTD.png

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Hope that doesn't mean a Halloween special. Those holiday specials are always a waste of time and delay the actual story.
Yes, it is the Halloween special October 31, I like them, although they have nothing to do with the story, and also “It serves to distract the creator a little from the main story. (this he explained in his subscribestar), plus it was requested by subscribers.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yes, it is the Halloween special October 31, I like them, although they have nothing to do with the story, and also “It serves to distract the creator a little from the main story. (this he explained in his subscribestar), plus it was requested by subscribers.
Distracting the creator from the main story is a BAD thing...

Reactions: denen

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
No, many people need to clear their mind if you have been doing the game with its history for months, it helps them to change the routine a little bit, only that this one does both at the same time, the special and the main one, besides they are only 2 events a year, if it was every two months I would understand it, but it is my opinion, I don't see any problem in that.

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Not really. As a writer myself, my primary story is a long one. On occasions, after taking care of RL issues, I'll find myself stuck at where I want to continue. It's why I started a different story and only add passages when I'm stuck on the 1st one. The 2nd one allows me to clear my mind and helps me create content for the main one.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Seems like the Dev started another project.
That's 3 VNs in progress right now. I fear he will loose focus really quick and this will impact Sara update
cycle.
A shame he decided to not invest all his time and resources on Sara. :(

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes