VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Made similar to the prequel "Oh Daddy" again a Mod and Android port
(but without audio since the game already has now music itself)

==================================
June 21, 2024
Updarted my Mod/port for the new game version v0.2
==================================

Download Mod v0.2 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~140MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
Mod patch for French language
(thanks to Rory-Mercury91 )

View attachment 3582224 View attachment 3582225 View attachment 3582226 View attachment 3582227
new update is available.

Reactions: ROGOSUGMO

f500

Dec 2, 2022
for people who asking why time skip ? why part 2 ?

so some Lo*i devs went M.I.A after one got arrested " in AUSTRALIA i think "

thats why dev in part one gave sara high heels " then finished part one and made time skip to make sara much older

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

thats why dev in part one gave sara high heels " then finished part one and made time skip to make sara much older
But...the first game still exists... its still up on their pages. Its not like they made the first go away or something. That content is still there.

Imo the dev just has zero idea how to write a story and made the first game up on the fly. Ran out of ideas and just said fuck it.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
One thing that's not new is the devs allergy to orgasms..
Well, at least with this one it's use your imagination and make up your own creampie finish (which in the prequel I do remember Sara getting a few of those, maybe because in that she was too young to get pregnant?). In That's The Way Love Goes I named my MC Wimpy Pull-Out, since the player never gets a choice in that and the only single creampie in the whole thing was when he was getting drug-raped by non-family.

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024

Simply ending a game will not legally protect you, only emigrating to a loli-safe country will like some devs have done (ie Ketzal). Once something is on the internet it's practically forever (on average 20 or so years, but some things can still be found from when the internet started in 1991), so I doubt that was the reason. If he's in one of those nutcase countries like Australia where the crazies are running the asylum while trying to rescue and protect the pixels and voxels he can still potentially get arrested, still active or not. And yes, alot of AVN sites where that and other loli games are allowed with no patches there are a few people in their threads bitching about it, giving sermons on their opinion of morality, etc (which is stupid, don't like it = then simply don't play it or even open the OP of it, quit doing the equivalent of an atheist walking into a church and then bitching about the stupid beliefs of everyone around you over and over, it just makes you look like a retard).

Last edited:

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Simply ending a game will not legally protect you, only emigrating to a loli-safe country will like some devs have done (ie Ketzal). Once something is on the internet it's practically forever (on average 20 or so years, but some things can still be found from when the internet started in 1991), so I doubt that was the reason. If he's in one of those nutcase countries like Australia where the crazies are running the asylum while trying to rescue and protect the pixels and voxels he can still potentially get arrested, still active or not. And yes, alot of AVN sites where that and other loli games are allowed with no patches there are a few people in their threads bitching about it, giving sermons on their opinion of morality, etc (which is stupid, don't like it = then simply don't play it or even open the OP of it, quit doing the equivalent of an atheist walking into a chuch and then bitching about the stupid beliefs of everyone around you over and over, it just makes you look like a retard).
Amen. These are fantasy stories. The vast majority of people will not enact what is portrayed in them. Amusing that you can have drug use, graphic violence, rape, murder etc but heaven forbid have a petite render. It’s similar to saying heavy metal music encourages suicide. To many Karens out there looking to shit on and shame people. They do it with Netorare as well. Whine and complain. WTF? Don’t download it. I don’t go on VN forums complaining about subject matter I don’t like.…and there’s quite a bit. Australia is fucking nuts.

Apr 30, 2021
The previous game was clearly (just from the preview images alone), about a 9-year old so I'm surprised it even passed the rules here.

It seems the author is sticking with his kinks though as the main li in the images for this part make it look like she is rebelling because she was also molested as a child. Until I opened the thread I didn't guess the two were related, since I didn't recognise the name oh-daddy, so at least the age of the models used has improved.

• Haha
Reactions: josefwest

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
The previous game was clearly (just from the preview images alone), about a 9-year old so I'm surprised it even passed the rules here.

It seems the author is sticking with his kinks though as the main li in the images for this part make it look like she is rebelling because she was also molested as a child. Until I opened the thread I didn't guess the two were related, since I didn't recognise the name oh-daddy, so at least the age of the models used has improved.
Or gotten worse, if you hate aged-up lolis and prefer the originals. Plus I think Sara in the prequel was 10-11 (though I don't remember it ever being specifically mentioned without some 3rd party dialog mod), so that means in this she's 13-14. Still jailbait and when she's also his daughter is taboo enough to still keep most perverts like me fapping to it.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Or gotten worse, if you hate aged-up lolis and prefer the originals. Plus I think Sara in the prequel was 10-11 (though I don't remember it ever being specifically mentioned without some 3rd party dialog mod), so that means in this she's 13-14. Still jailbait and when she's also his daughter is taboo enough to still keep most perverts like me fapping to it.
Everyone knows all the girls in these games are 18+ ;)

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Everyone knows all the girls in these games are 18+ ;)
pfft. If you believe that I have a 305-foot statue on Liberty Island I no longer need, and includes the pedestal, and I may be able to be sweet talked into including the island itself as well for the right offer. That 18-disclaimer is obviously ass-covering for some countries where the rights of imaginary pixels are a priority and simply a censorship-circumvention tool in the rest where there's no legal requirement for fictional cartoons to be 18+ and shouldn't be taken literally. If one wants to go the literal route just about every last one of the characters in every AVN here are all less than 10yo and most not even 5yo, since they were all created in their developers' imaginations and their chosen render engine less than 5-10 years ago.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes