VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 3948209 And I'm not why you're saying "but remember" to my post.... But OK, sure I guess.
[/QUOTE]
Two months isn't even sort of a long time in game development. View attachment 3948209 And I'm not why you're saying "but remember" to my post.... But OK, sure I guess.

Yes, two months in game development case is not a long time.
You know it, I know it and I'm sure many of us know it too. :)
But there will always be those for whom even two weeks seem terribly long.
I didn't really mean to address your post, just make a little facetiousness about impatience in general. :cool:
Have a nice day.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 3948209 And I'm not why you're saying "but remember" to my post.... But OK, sure I guess.

Yes, two months in game development case is not a long time.
You know it, I know it and I'm sure many of us know it too. :)
But there will always be those for whom even two weeks seem terribly long.
I didn't really mean to address your post, just make a little facetiousness about impatience in general. :cool:
Have a nice day.
[/QUOTE]
Some take many months or even years. Nightaku since oh daddy I think he was releasing updates every month or so, less at the end, because of a problem he had with the pc. The truth is that for two months, these updates are very good. And you're right, some people think it's too long! They are the ones who don't know how it goes.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
June 20th (v0.2) -> August 23rd (0.3) = very long...
I hope there is a lot of content in this update :)
2 months is the average/minimum across high-quality AVNs. Fairly rare to get them sooner. I know of one that is decently high quality and does monthly, and it's usually like 8 minutes of content.

• Sad
Reactions: ELECTRO503.
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes