VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I guess his other AVN Valhalla Chronicles ended up in the 0.1 abandoned boneyard with all the other duds. I haven't heard anything about that one in over a year.

Daniel Lopez

Aug 26, 2018
who cares, not like this is the only AVN site. The way I see it not allowed here = must be better than the average stuff you find here. Only thing I can think of that would make VC not take off is the wimpy MC. Things like lolis would just make it more popular among those into that, on F95 or not.

Can you dm me any other site like this where i can follow VC or any other that isn't allowed here? Don't know if that's allowed so I think it can be via DM? D:

I really Liked VC. Oh Daddy pt1 and 2 are great, nightaku really has talent.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
who cares, not like this is the only AVN site. The way I see it not allowed here = must be better than the average stuff you find here. Only thing I can think of that would make VC not take off is the wimpy MC. Things like lolis would just make it more popular among those into that, on F95 or not.
The developer obviously cares...

Reactions: Wolfbroken

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
The developer obviously cares...
apparently not enough for them to make a loli patch, and I don't really blame them, that's a lot of extra work (and often impossible when the AVN is heavily story-centered on that, which it could have been headed toward). Prob why many devs refuse to do that and still do fine without F95 and just find another AVN site for their free/public releases. Also I guess for some if you don't want your AVN early leaked or pirated here the solution is simple: put lewd lolis in it.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaraOhDaddyPart2-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Do you have these scenes closed too? Is there any way to open them? I hid the already opened scenes a little so as not to violate the rules of the site, in case something happens
1724467415439.png

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Am I mistaken or i part 1 MC had a flashback fucking his sister when they were young? If it was this game, did she just vanish

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes