VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Here It's Friday, August 2nd! Weekly progress!
We are very, very close to v.03 !!!!
Thanks again to everyone who joined this week!
We hope to continue uploading every week!
In X we are already 530 followers!
For those who want to support, the links are in the channels
Happy weekend GUYS!
THANKS TO ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!
Monday RENDER 4K for TIERS MEMBERS AND VIPs
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

Discord_tw.png

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
X and DISCORD!!! :love:
WEEKLY PROGRESS FRIDAY, August 9th! Guys, the writing, rendering and animations are finished.
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

discord twitter august 9.png

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
WTF !!? :oops: Is this the same sweet Sara from ''Oh Daddy'' part 1 ? She looks like a completely different character ! ...why change something that not needed to be so drastically changed ? What a disappointment :confused: ... Now I can even tell what are her political views, who she votes for, what kind of music she likes and that she is a snowflake , sjw who loves to protest in favor of things that don't really matter. Oh well, I guess I'm done with her story.

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
WTF !!? :oops: Is this the same sweet Sara from ''Oh Daddy'' part 1 ? She looks like a completely different character ! ...why change something that not needed to be so drastically changed ? What a disappointment :confused: ... Now I can even tell what are her political views, who she votes for, what kind of music she likes and that she is a snowflake , sjw who loves to protest in favor of things that don't really matter. Oh well, I guess I'm done with her story.
patreon was the attempt. even if in the end the changes were for nothing.

Aug 25, 2023
I mean she still looks about the same to me other then she's taller , so I don't really get the complaints lol if she had massive mommy milkers I could understand but that's not the case

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

Sara v.03 New images update! **Rendering finished!**
1000209284.png 1000209283.png

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I mean she still looks about the same to me other then she's taller , so I don't really get the complaints lol if she had massive mommy milkers I could understand but that's not the case
Fairly sure that's just another of the idiots who decided that Kayla must be "the new Sara", since Kayla is the only girl shown in almost all of the OP's preview images. The comment about 'political views' clinches that assumption for me, since that's something a lot of idiots think about piercings and dyed hair.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
X NOW!!! :love:
SARA v.03 WEEKLYPROGRESS! IF ALL GOES WELL! Next week the links for the TIERS BASIC - MEMBER and VIP will be published. SUPPORT, as usual, will have it after 10 days.
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

X:
fri16thAgustDISCORDTWITTER.png

Last edited:

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
DISCORD NOW!
**SARA v.03
NEXT FRIDAY, AUGUST 23rd!
the UPDATE for BASIC - MEMBER and VIP tiers will be published!
We are already working on v.04 and the HALLOWEEN special!!!
Thanks for all the support guys!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!**
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

X:
DXrel.png

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
DISCORD NOW!
**SARA v.03
NEXT FRIDAY, AUGUST 23rd!
the UPDATE for BASIC - MEMBER and VIP tiers will be published!
We are already working on v.04 and the HALLOWEEN special!!!
Thanks for all the support guys!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!**
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

X:
View attachment 3941540
too long(

Reactions: Kri128
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes