VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
New images of v.03! We keep on progressing guys! On Friday WEEKLY PROGRESS!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

Screenshot_20240724_140715_Discord.png Screenshot_20240724_140729_Discord.png

Last edited:

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
New image of Sara v.03! We keep on progressing guys! On Friday WEEKLY PROGRESS!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

20240724_141406.jpg

Last edited:

Masal15

May 17, 2023
New images of v.03! We keep on progressing guys! On Friday WEEKLY PROGRESS!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Patreon:
Itchio:

View attachment 3863166 View attachment 3863167
nobody skip leg day in that house, nobody skip any day, and they enjoy their good life :WutFace: i hate them :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfbroken

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Patreon did not allow to continue with Sara's Project.
For the more than 400 who have been supporting the SARA game, you can support me on my Nightaku (NT Productions) site.
I upload content in 4K and 8K and I also accept commissions for custom character renders.

//Nightaku

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For the more than 400 who have been supporting the SARA game, you can support me on my Nightaku (NT Productions) site.
I upload content in 4K and 8K and I also accept commissions for custom character renders.

//Nightaku
Can't say I'm surprised. Patreon is well-known for being SUPER lenient when it comes to expression of an adult nature. :rolleyes: Even if Sara was aged-up and pretending they aren't supposed to be related, there's no way Patreon would allow it there once they caught scent of the game. At least he still has SS, Boosty, and now his own site for supporters.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021

//Nightaku
Yes, it is for those who were in Patreon, like 400. That is the staff, but logically there will not post the game, but will have access to the discord. A solution for them, the truth I see it well, for those who want! Tomorrow the Weekly Progress will be uploaded! I won't be able to connect! PLEASE!

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Can't say I'm surprised. Patreon is well-known for being SUPER lenient when it comes to expression of an adult nature. :rolleyes: Even if Sara was aged-up and pretending they aren't supposed to be related, there's no way Patreon would allow it there once they caught scent of the game. At least he still has SS, Boosty, and now his own site for supporters.
Yes, in SS and Boosty continua (these allow everything). Patreon was more complicated, but the personal Patreon is a good option.
Patreon is losing a lot of people because of that. Although Boosty is going to end up surpassing Patreon.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
FRIDAY FRIENDS WEEKLY PROGRESS**
The way we are working this week, I think in two more weeks it will be ready to publish (if nothing happens).
On Monday you will have another 4K Render for Basic Member and VIP Level (Sara practicing Dancing).
And thanks to all the new ones who joined, be it just for following and to those who subscribed!
We hope more of you will support us to keep up the good work!!!
Happy weekend guys and **THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

fri26DIS.png

Last edited:

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
FRIDAY FRIENDS! WEEKLY PROGRESS
The way we are working this week, I think in two more weeks it will be ready to publish (if nothing happens).
On Monday you will have another 4K Render for Basic Member and VIP Level (Sara practicing Dancing).
Happy weekend guys!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

20240726_121037.jpg

Last edited:

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
New 4k Render of SARA in Ballet class.
For MEMBER and VIP Tiers, on Subscribestar, Boosty and Discord.
THANKS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS THIS WEEK!!!!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Itchio:

20240729_111724.jpg

Last edited:

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
New 4k Render of SARA in Ballet class.
For MEMBER and VIP Tiers, on Subscribestar, Boosty and Discord.
THANKS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS THIS WEEK!!!!
Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Patreon:
Itchio:

View attachment 3879311
You always put the Patreon! haha remove it there is no Patreon. There is only Nightaku's personal patreon. (y)

Reactions: Jhon27

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
here For all those who ask me privately every day, or for those who tell me that I have to put NTR, it doesn't matter if they offer to subscribe if I put it in. I will be true to my idea. So I'll leave it here so you won't ask me anymore! And Sara also thinks the same as me. SHE ANSWERS!
news.png

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
here For all those who ask me privately every day, or for those who tell me that I have to put NTR, it doesn't matter if they offer to subscribe if I put it in. I will be true to my idea. So I'll leave it here so you won't ask me anymore! And Sara also thinks the same as me. SHE ANSWERS!
View attachment 3879530
I didn't like this course, but I love teacher Sara :D :/

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean this is something that he has said since Oh daddy, but for some weird reason people always assumed that he would add NTR at some point.

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
I mean this is something that he has said since Oh daddy, but for some weird reason people always assumed that he would add NTR at some point.
Oh no. hopefully this n-word discussion won't break out again. yes, nightaku has been saying that since oh daddy and yet it keeps coming up. I posted his statement myself at the time.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes