mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
where do i put the pantreon code
I found it. When you play at some point Sarada asks you to watch over her drunk mother (sakura). You can choose "fuck her" which asks for a patreon code. As far as I can tell it plays a non canonical scene of MC pouncing her and fucking her on the spot.
edit: I think it was all just a dream. MC has vivid fantasies often about girls that are not actually happening

There are apparently love and lust routes. Will have to try both to see which is executed better.

Also this story plays very loose with canon. Like, you "learn" the sharigan from sarada and then it acts as mind control

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I started playing. First thing it says is that the game is abandoned. it is not marked as such though.
Then it asks "mi nombre es" even though I am playing in english mode.
well this is off to a swimming start. at least the art is hot

edit: wow the engrish is bad. Also I keep on running into untranslated spanish. lost count of how many spanish lines I saw thus far

Where do you input this? I looked but I can't find a spot to input the code

Naruto world has modern tech. They just use pigeon because... magic reasons.
Agree! The English feel like it was google MTL which is pretty bad even for a non English native speaker like me, the only saving grace for the game really are for the art design and the story are quite decent
where do i put the pantreon code
Read my post above you, basically when you choose any option with the (Patreon) in it meant they are Patreon content, it will ask you if you have the code which you choose yes and type it in then press Enter to unblock all the content from that point on.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Typical time system. although thankfully very little depends on day, only the time.
You have a cell phone, it does not work. Instead you use the desktop PC in your bedroom to check girl status and what to do next. There is no gallery nor a proper quest log.
You can cheat money in there too by pressing the green dollar sign on the right.

Ino story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayame:

Hinata & Hanabi:

So TLDR:
+art is great
-abandoned game. author says he wants to work on a new project instead
-relatively short.
-crashes
-engrish
-often will show spanish text instead of engrish
-plot is very nonsensical
-paywalls (someone posted the code)
-author expy is in the game and drive plots forwards. breaks 4th wall, plays wingman for you because "you are playing a game".

edit:
Welp... sarada lust path is broken too (renpy error, gotta rollback). So I guess I am going love route out of necessity...
or not... looking at what is broken I think it is safe to ignore this.

edit:
ok I just coincidentally started with girls who had too little content. Also if I just ignore the errors it seems to play fine.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok game already abandoned.. I will DEFINITELY not play anymore games by this horrible developer or ever support dev. Gets bored drops game never finishes.. that is a SHIT developer that will NEVER EVER finish a game.

Selsel

May 26, 2018
i really art of this game, well even im kinda not like the mc art(face), but the true art the other girl was like, well maybe cause maybe i really like sakura in VN xd but not in naruto anime xd, well to bad was bad english, but still i really like the art, sarada art seem rare i see, idk how to say again with english xd, but dank to bad it was abadoned game, if this game was get remake or repair a bit, it should be much people enjoying, and maybe this game will have many rival xd

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

3213.png 513.png 4123.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v1-13

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
Eh, good artwork and seems like a solid game, but for game with version 1.13 tagged on it, the game has too many breaking scene / renpy error

Reactions: mrttao

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
When i try open the gane, will just crash and return to the desktop. Anyone with same problem?

PM350

Oct 24, 2018
shame it got discontinued, the art is good and it has so much potential

P.S anyone know how to unlock the bottom extreme left girl?

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Hey dev plz don't abandon this game the art work is so good and renders are just wow .. I would like to see this game competing with games like four elements trainer and summertimesaga

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes