Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
I Call my sharingan ZA WARUDO so anytime I use it the next frame it comes out like a time stop. GENIUS!

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I started playing. First thing it says is that the game is abandoned. it is not marked as such though.
Then it asks "mi nombre es" even though I am playing in english mode.
well this is off to a swimming start. at least the art is hot

edit: wow the engrish is bad. Also I keep on running into untranslated spanish. lost count of how many spanish lines I saw thus far

Where do you input this? I looked but I can't find a spot to input the code

Naruto world has modern tech. They just use pigeon because... magic reasons.
If anyone else has the skills to actually edit the scripts or w/e I speak enough Spanish to translate it while I play. My Spanish is at about 70% and I have enough knowledge to know if I google a word I'm not sure on whether it's right or not.

That is IF it's in a Hispanic dialect of Spanish and not Spain Spanish or a completely different language like Portuguese.

Reactions: mrttao

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
As the self proclaimed King of fools and due to my lack of knowledge on this game engine, I've started writing the lines and editing them in an .rtf. I know, I know, I'm a dirty millennial caveman.

A lot of the lines are just plain awful, if my work ever does get to a usable state and someone integrates it I'm not just doing a raw translation but normalizing the English too, it's a little dry, like when you translate Japanese straight to English and call it a day.

This is gonna take a while. If anyone can take this text and turn it into a working script, hmu, I'll be fixing it little by little in my free time.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As the self proclaimed King of fools and due to my lack of knowledge on this game engine, I've started writing the lines and editing them in an .rtf. I know, I know, I'm a dirty millennial caveman.

A lot of the lines are just plain awful, if my work ever does get to a usable state and someone integrates it I'm not just doing a raw translation but normalizing the English too, it's a little dry, like when you translate Japanese straight to English and call it a day.

This is gonna take a while. If anyone can take this text and turn it into a working script, hmu, I'll be fixing it little by little in my free time.
why .rtf though? it is an ancient obsolete microsoft proprietary format that was formally completely abandoned in 2008. (but effectively has been dead long before it)
I would have used literally any other format.
.txt
.doc
.odt
.whatever

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
why .rtf though? it is an ancient obsolete microsoft proprietary format that was formally completely abandoned in 2008. (but effectively has been dead long before it)
I would have used literally any other format.
.txt
.doc
.odt
.whatever
Cause I'm lazy mostly but I can slap it in an odt later. I didn't have much time today, I'm still in the intro. Don't really know how long this game is.

Here's the first go of it. I've expanded it a little bit on top of translating. I haven't gotten to the full Spanish of course which is obviously where I'd be the most useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Are the hscenes animated or not?
I don't think they are.

On that note, sorry peeps pictures don't do it for me so I've lost my motivation to play through this any further.

I'll slap what I translated here and give some basics here.

Lunes -> Monday, Martes -> Tuesday, Miercoles -> Wednesday, Jueves -> Thursday, Viernes -> Friday, Sabado -> Saturday, Domingo -> Sunday

Manana -> Morning, Medio Dia -> Afternoon, Noche -> Night

Dinero -> Money (But in the case of the Naruto universe should be translated to ryo)

Sorry peeps, if I wanted to jack off to pictures, there's millions to choose from on countless hentai sites. I browse this site cause that doesn't do anything for me.

If someone else plans to do it, feel free to ask me in the thread about particularly difficult parts to translate, I'll pop in here to check every now and then.

Feel free to use the admittedly little work I've done for whatever purpose you like.

HaMzAXLast

Feb 7, 2022
I don't think they are.

On that note, sorry peeps pictures don't do it for me so I've lost my motivation to play through this any further.

I'll slap what I translated here and give some basics here.

Lunes -> Monday, Martes -> Tuesday, Miercoles -> Wednesday, Jueves -> Thursday, Viernes -> Friday, Sabado -> Saturday, Domingo -> Sunday

Manana -> Morning, Medio Dia -> Afternoon, Noche -> Night

Dinero -> Money (But in the case of the Naruto universe should be translated to ryo)

Sorry peeps, if I wanted to jack off to pictures, there's millions to choose from on countless hentai sites. I browse this site cause that doesn't do anything for me.

If someone else plans to do it, feel free to ask me in the thread about particularly difficult parts to translate, I'll pop in here to check every now and then.

Feel free to use the admittedly little work I've done for whatever purpose you like.
I cant find the sauna

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I cant find the sauna
I deleted the game but I'm pretty sure it's at the bottom row of buildings in the first screen of the town. I can't remember if it's the third or fourth building.

If you're trying to follow my translation I think I had to reset because the exploration of the town ends if you go in the research institute. Just check the buildings starting from the bottom left in the translation and count each building, then scroll down until you find the sauna.

Visually it's a brown wooden building.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
how did you get english translation
I didn't, I started making one thinking I would do it as I play through, but the games scenes aren't animated so I stopped short.

You can download that one there if you want to read along for the first few scenes but it's not much.

AMG122

Apr 26, 2022
Agree! The English feel like it was google MTL which is pretty bad even for a non English native speaker like me, the only saving grace for the game really are for the art design and the story are quite decent

Read my post above you, basically when you choose any option with the (Patreon) in it meant they are Patreon content, it will ask you if you have the code which you choose yes and type it in then press Enter to unblock all the content from that point on.
Hey the game is saying that increase love by 10 in hanabi's quest but how to do it by talking to her in school only increases relationship I need solution!

AMG122

Apr 26, 2022
Hey the game is saying that increase love by 10 in hanabi's quest but how to do it by talking to her in school only increases relationship

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey the game is saying that increase love by 10 in hanabi's quest but how to do it by talking to her in school only increases relationship I need solution!
I gave up on that quest too, don't know how to increase her love at all

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
This is a game where you finally can fuck Sakura. I will see how far this game goes.

I played Kunoichi Trainer but cannot do that to her. Here, I can. So I will go with this one.

Reactions: Yhug
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes