reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
For any fresh download, start a new game and save your game, it will create a saves folder in the game directory, then place the 100% file there.
Did this, it says cannot replace folder with file with same name. I did it from a fresh download too. wish there was a rezip function, because i cant send anything there except the unzipped contents.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Stuck on Temari not wanting to give a BJ (tried all options available) Also stuck at Mitsuki not letting me use Namigan. Found tsuchikage in the park but can only sex her up, and the kurotsuchi in town hall does nothing for that either

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Stuck on Temari not wanting to give a BJ (tried all options available) Also stuck at Mitsuki not letting me use Namigan. Found tsuchikage in the park but can only sex her up, and the kurotsuchi in town hall does nothing for that either
Go back through their talk options, the further along you progress with sex and namigan, the more dialog opens up.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Go back through their talk options, the further along you progress with sex and namigan, the more dialog opens up.
For which one? there were two questions there dude.

I've done all the namigan options for Temari, And talked to her about all four options.

Tsuchikage in the park - all the sex options no talk options.

Mitsuki, wants me to talk to Tsuchikage to let me use the Namigan but she has nothing to say to me in the park about Mitsuki

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
For which one? there were two questions there dude.

I've done all the namigan options for Temari, And talked to her about all four options.

Tsuchikage in the park - all the sex options no talk options.

Mitsuki, wants me to talk to Tsuchikage to let me use the Namigan but she has nothing to say to me in the park about Mitsuki
Temari, Do each of the options in namigan multiple times until you get nothing new, then try the have fun options, if these don't open anything new THEN go to another day and talk to her, run her talk options until there is nothing new. Personally i haven't been able to fuck her, there is probably some other event i've missed.

Tsuchikage, can only do namigan stuff in the park, no other content.

Mitsuki, nothing to do other than getting naked.

Pretty sure those two were just a reason for kamos to introduce kushina.

Reason i didn't add anything else specific before is because you can usually get by in this game by exhausting all options.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Figured out how to fuck Temari(maybe). Namigan sex her with the clones a few times. Eventually the Troubles option in Talk opens up more.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont think mitsuki is yet completed or intended.

I can't find the last trigger for Ino, the always passes out wen going for long drinks and i basicaly exhausted all namigan options.
Can you close the window into the past for hinata?

ojhvgnp

Sep 8, 2017
Use UnRen to activate the console, load your save, use the console to set any "[Character]mission" and "[Character]slave" errors you get to 0.
Example "mitsukimission = 0"
It really, i mean, did not work
the console keeps saying syntax erorr or it simply did not work after I enter, like kuroslave=0 for ex

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It really, i mean, did not work
the console keeps saying syntax erorr or it simply did not work after I enter, like kuroslave=0 for ex
Why aren't you putting the spaces where they need to be. Type the code the EXACT way I did.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Why aren't you putting the spaces where they need to be. Type the code the EXACT way I did.
because variable=value, variable = value and any permutation in between is the same thing for python.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
because variable=value, variable = value and any permutation in between is the same thing for python.
But when someone puts something in quotes like that it almost always means do it exactly like that.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
YEET, here's my full save for ver Temari.

-Temari storyline is done (or so I hope)
-If you paid attention, Ino is still written as "good" for me, even though I've done her storyline (no idea why, I followed the guide by dev himself)

Hope you enjoy.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes