Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Essentially, just save before every dialogue option, and pick the one that makes her smile. Basically, keep training her and she will keep loving you. I got it up to 30 by doing both training routes completely.
ok ty

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
how do you use your eye powers on sarada there is no option. after level 10 its says you cant train your eye until sarada helps you

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
i am stuck, i can't talk with sarada at school anymore it says i should improve my eye technique but how?
Try to go to the forest during the night. You can train your eye technique to level 10. After that talk with Sarada.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
how do you use your eye powers on sarada there is no option. after level 10 its says you cant train your eye until sarada helps you
talk with sarada at school and ask her help. After that you can chat with her at evening and invite her for training at home.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Try to go to the forest during the night. You can train your eye technique to level 10. After that talk with Sarada.
yeah i manage to fix it, reason why i was stuck cause by the cheat. without cheat had no problem at all.

Antoleon

Aug 27, 2017
Congratulations Kamos, it's a great game. Just need to be polished in the grammar and maybe more events between day and night.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Since No one seems to be explaning why its suddenly gotten the On Hold tag
Heres what he says about the game on his patreon
"This porject is complete start end and some fun in the middle.... It can be upgraded in future - more characters and events or fighting system but for now it is on hold..."

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Pretty promising, I kinda wish they had use the young adult character portrait, appears at the start between between the child Sarada and the adult one. The art also needs polishing but it was fun to play a short complete game in one go and not reach that "damn, Im stuck now until the developer updates the game" moment.

kamos.patreon

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Hello everyone it is nice to see how much questions is here about my game... so..... first of all here is my manual to game - it is on my patreon page :

1. Start the game play intro listen to sarada

2. At night go to the forrest and unlock - upgrade your namigan to lvl 10

3. At day visit shool and talk with Sarada until you have option to talk about namigan

4. Go to forrest at night and talk with Sarada

5. Chat with Sarada from your room at night unlock training

6. During day train taijutsu/genjutsu/ninjutsu or work

7. Chat with Sarada from your room at night touch her 3 times and hug her 3 times (with right answers)

8. Visit Sarada at night and invite her to date - impress her and convicne her to relationship - need 500 ryo

9. Complete kiss strip and touch boobs conversation

10. Go to gate complete S rank mission need genjutsu level 10 and namigan level 20 for complete

11. Go to gate complete S rank mission pick option "Explore the place" and"Go closer" need taijutsu level 20 and namigan level 40 for complete in other option you need namigan level 80

12. Visit Sarada at night in her home and knock the door - talk with her

13. Go to gate complete S rank mission need ninjutsu level 25 and namigan level 60 for complete

14. Visit Sarada at night in her home and knock the door - talk with her

15. To comlete Sarada boob touch you need to buy chakra clips

16. At night chat with Sarada and ask her for handjob - then act polite

17. At night chat with Sarada and ask her for blowjob and fuck her a few times

18. Go to gate and complete final S rank mission ask Sarada for her chakra

Game is completed in the way it have Start - Shitty gameplay - End. But in future I want to work on it - add some new ninja and maybe fight system to mission...

The reason why I use adult version is ----- adult version ---- so even protagonist must have 18 + years - and ofc adult have big boobs and i like them big....

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
there is a new version !
I think the mention "onhold" could be erased, this game is still on development

Reactions: Daveck

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well here are the links :

PC =
Mac =
Android =

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
ummm am I the only one who has no sound, or is there no voice/music at all in the game?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes