geperd

Sep 7, 2019
This is the only place people are talking about the shinigami game do any of you know the cheat menu for?
Go to and copy your save of the game to the website and it will let you edit abilities, items or anything you want to get in the game. After you are done, download the save and put it into the game save file location so you can play with that save. For that game, the save should be in the game folder. I used it and it worked for me.

Sakarius

Sep 18, 2018
This is the only place people are talking about the shinigami game do any of you know the cheat menu for?
I also searched for it and found it by chance,it is the green field at the bottom right which is framed white,you only have access to it during the day, i didn´t need a special webpage or editor for this.

Reactions: Lidel29

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Stuck with TSUNADE step 9 as evrytime I look at the shop only Himwari and Inno turns up

Edit the guide is wrong, its not the Shop, its the restaurant you need to look at.

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

badday

Apr 4, 2018
update on Patreon

Sarada Training 3.0. is finally here:

Win\Linux\Mac\Android

Win\Linux

Mac

Android

So what is new in this version?

New character - Haku. You can find her in Harem village. She has her own animations and story
Kaguya, Mabui, Shizune, Konan and Shizune can now also join the harem village
New animation for Chocho - you can start the animation if you give her a chocolate dessert during the night
New battle options in the mission - now you can fuck with the enemy during the battle and even win the fight with this option
New dialogues in the harem village for every kuoichi you get there.
After a long time, the intro of the story has also been edited.
Many minor dialogues have been changed

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes