DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Sheesh that save is OLD. like its 2.2 and we're on 2.8
Ah yes, I forgot that WALKTHROUGH has a different meaning in English. I mean, it's not like you can't... say... type thar in the search this thread box in the upper right hand corner.
What was I thinking...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone.

In the last pool Tsume was the most favorite crunchy so I decided to make her original unoriginal busty version. She has had really hard nipples so need to hide it with tools or it looks like on the second picture:)

Vault repopulation remake got more votes than I thought so more characters will definitely get a remake and new scenes and there will be probably some changes in the story. Still looking for a decent sound for my games, but without satisfying results so far.

Discord server is running right now and I already made some changes in it and will maybe post some pictures from my phone of fast progress...

You can check my "official discord server" here:

Thanks for support...

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dkonoha.rpy", line 9203, in <module>
NameError: name 'adamission' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dkonoha.rpyc", line 9160, in script
    ���2@YcFY�ՙQ����W�\�����|aҠ�lP���Z�.#S�~����dX���R�[����cZ���
  File "E:\Call of Duty 4\GAMES\Sarada-training-2.8.-pc\Sarada-training-2.8.-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Call of Duty 4\GAMES\Sarada-training-2.8.-pc\Sarada-training-2.8.-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Call of Duty 4\GAMES\Sarada-training-2.8.-pc\Sarada-training-2.8.-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/dkonoha.rpy", line 9203, in <module>
NameError: name 'adamission' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sarada training - The last war 2.8.
Sun May 15 16:29:46 2022

how to get past this? anybody got the same error?

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

So in the past days I just tried to have fun creating the scripts and images for the next update for Sarada training. And you can see the result in this picture - it should be Sakura, but a little different that will fit into her new scene.

Also here is she with a different haircut to look more like Tsunade, It is funny how hair can change a look of the character.

Almost all animations are complete and this new update will have some classic scenes too mainly because I want to add some larger boobs in the game.

Discord server is still on and I am trying to respond the most of the messages I get sorry if I forget sometimes to respond. Thanks for all ideas about the game you send me. Link for discord is here:

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
New Release:

Hello everyone,
Here is the new version of the Sarada Training:

In this version you can find a new Character "dog lady" Tsume with new scenes. I made some animations for her, but also decide to make a classic scene with tools and boob expansion just to show bigger boobies.

Also, you can find a new animated scene for Ino, Chocho and 2 scenes for Sakura. For quick progress just start right in the harem village.

If you stuck in this event you can always check the walkthrough here:

Thanks for support...

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021

Unlocked
Sarada - Cheat and Manual
Hello Patrons.
Here you can find cheat menu. Just click on the poster.
You can change progress of characters during the night.

Also this is the way how to end the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for support...
Is this walkthrough already up to date or not?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes